[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

5 hours ago, yun cohi said:

I just want to share a "little" as park eunbin's longtime fan and how I can  ended up shipping her and rowoon. 

For more than 5 years stanning eunbin, maybe in TKA was the first time I saw eunbin being quite touchy with her costar. Some bingos know that eunbin is quite playful, but it's quite rare to see her playful to her male costar, especially the one that has love interest with. She's still has that shy side/? if she mentioned the love line of her character, but with Rowoon she mentioned that Jiwoon is her first love quite confidently few times. In TKA era, I do see another side of Eunbin. She's more active, cheerful, playful, and quirky. Her amount of photos with Rowoon is also unexpected. 

One of Eunbin's trait that I really like is that she's a deep thinker. When she emerges to the character, she created this story about them so deep until you can see the depth of her character in her acting. If she talks about the story about her character with her costars, sometimes it's hard for them to follow probably bcs they have different approach or they just didn't get it. But with Rowoon, the talk about their character and story can go on and on. Although Eunbin is a good listener, she's definitely enjoying rowoon talking about the story and character almost at her level (or even sometimes too deep, until eunbin needs to put brake on him, like what she said on Wkorea int.). 

So, for me. Just based on what I know about Eunbin, I just feel that her good and positive energy shines brighter with Rowoon.

That's why I get a little bit confused when they said they see nothing different of Eunbin in TKA era.. Are we seeing the same Eunbin? Or they just didn't pay attention at all? 

THEY ARE SIMPLY IN DENIAL .. especially those claiming to know PEB. 

A cap gift is sweet and inexpensive so as not to burden KSW .. PEB’s thoughtfulness in every aspect. If you guys look at the lyrics of STONE by Alessia Cara, PEB’s fave song during TKA it says it all.

So much on my mind, I think, I think too much
Read between these lines, unspoken weight of words
But time comes to rest when you are by my side, it blurs

And I will follow where this takes me
And my tomorrows long to be unknown
When all is shaken, be my safety
In a world uncertain, say you'll be my stone

Change in every wind
The sands of time don't know our name
Oh, nothing's sure, but surely as we stand
I promise I will stay the same
And I've never seen forever
But I know we'll remain

(Ooh, ooh, ooh)
Be my stone
(Ooh, ooh)

Oh steady me, be my source of gravity
While my world's unravelling
Say you'll never change, oh, oh

(Ooh, ooh, ooh)
Be my stone
(Ooh, ooh, ooh)

• Like 5
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, yun cohi said:

I just want to share a "little" as park eunbin's longtime fan and how I can  ended up shipping her and rowoon. 

For more than 5 years stanning eunbin, maybe in TKA was the first time I saw eunbin being quite touchy with her costar. Some bingos know that eunbin is quite playful, but it's quite rare to see her playful to her male costar, especially the one that has love interest with. She's still has that shy side/? if she mentioned the love line of her character, but with Rowoon she mentioned that Jiwoon is her first love quite confidently few times. In TKA era, I do see another side of Eunbin. She's more active, cheerful, playful, and quirky. Her amount of photos with Rowoon is also unexpected. 

One of Eunbin's trait that I really like is that she's a deep thinker. When she emerges to the character, she created this story about them so deep until you can see the depth of her character in her acting. If she talks about the story about her character with her costars, sometimes it's hard for them to follow probably bcs they have different approach or they just didn't get it. But with Rowoon, the talk about their character and story can go on and on. Although Eunbin is a good listener, she's definitely enjoying rowoon talking about the story and character almost at her level (or even sometimes too deep, until eunbin needs to put brake on him, like what she said on Wkorea int.). 

So, for me. Just based on what I know about Eunbin, I just feel that her good and positive energy shines brighter with Rowoon.

That's why I get a little bit confused when they said they see nothing different of Eunbin in TKA era.. Are we seeing the same Eunbin? Or they just didn't pay attention at all? 

Idk but their impression of each other is so binjin during the negotiation promotions.. SYJ talking about HB's smooth skin and soft hair then we have PEB with her amazement of how tall and handsome RW is. Next we have HB's impression which is more on a serious note like how he watched SYJ's shows and her acting and then with RW we know how he loves to work with PEB after watching her works and he compliments her acting too PLSSS TTTT (sorry I can't help but reminisce my binjin era haha)

13 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

A cap gift is sweet and inexpensive so as not to burden KSW ..

Idk. But if the one they have hunch ... The cap price might be half the perfume price. But he's also donning two with similar pattern. I would say they are thoughtful person. And i have seen eunbin donning the same one before TKA and recently in EAW. Seem it's her taste ❤️

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

THEY ARE SIMPLY IN DENIAL .. especially those claiming to know PEB. 

A cap gift is sweet and inexpensive so as not to burden KSW .. PEB’s thoughtfulness in every aspect. If you guys look at the lyrics of STONE by Alessia Cara, PEB’s fave song during TKA it says it all.

So much on my mind, I think, I think too much
Read between these lines, unspoken weight of words
But time comes to rest when you are by my side, it blurs

Change in every wind
And I've never seen forever
But I know we'll remain

(Ooh, ooh, ooh)
Be my stone
(Ooh, ooh)

Oh steady me, be my source of gravity
While my world's unravelling
Say you'll never change, oh, oh

(Ooh, ooh, ooh)
Be my stone
(Ooh, ooh, ooh)

Thank you! I've been meaning to ask about this song cause I prob just missed this (if this was shared already here).. I listened to it yesterday and my heart TTTT. So it was her favorite song during TKA??? She recommended this song and it was played during Volume Up radio interview right??? I'm also curious about what she said during that time. It wasn't included in the eng subbed cut vid.

7 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

Thank you! I've been meaning to ask about this song cause I prob just missed this (if this was shared already here).. I listened to it yesterday and my heart TTTT. So it was her favorite song during TKA??? She recommended this song and it was played during Volume Up radio interview right??? I'm also curious about what she said during that time. It wasn't included in the eng subbed cut vid.

Yes correct mentioned during Volume Up joint interview where it was noted they were wearing COUPLE OUTFITS and they chose songs in english instead of korean. No further narrative on the song choice and Rowoon’s song choice was SLOW i forget by who. When I looked at the lyrics of STONE i was blown away cos it is exactly PEB the careful, over thinker etc and finally willing to take the chance wherever it takes her cos she has found a strong, dependable, trustworthy person for her to take the risk. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

Yes correct mentioned during Volume Up joint interview where it was noted they were wearing COUPLE OUTFITS and they chose songs in english instead of korean. No further narrative on the song choice and Rowoon’s song choice was SLOW i forget by who. When I looked at the lyrics of STONE i was blown away cos it is exactly PEB the careful, over thinker etc and finally willing to take the chance wherever it takes her cos she has found a strong, dependable, trustworthy person for her to take the risk. 

Same! I was really blown away cause the lyrics speaks for what she's prob feeling that time. The song choice of Rowoon was Slowly by Olivia Dean. It's so amazing that both seem to have a common understanding in terms of going into relationship or something. They know they still have to do more things and that so they don't want to rush and be impulsive. Right now, I'm happy for their deep friendship. They may have 4 year age gap but the maturity is there esp in RW's side. He can match PEB's way of thinking. They just click.

Edited by parkyenbin

5 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

Same! I was really blown away cause the lyrics speaks for what she's prob feeling that time. The song choice of Rowoon was Slowly by Olivia Dean. It's so amazing that both seems to have a common understanding in terms of going into relationship or something. They know they still have to do more things and that so they don't want to rush and be impulsive with things. Right now, I'm happy for their deep friendship. They may have 4 year age gap but the maturity is there esp in RW's side. He can match PEB's way of thinking. They just click.

I think when PEB watched Rowoon’s drama SWNK she felt an attraction already and it grew even more when they were together for almost a year filming TKA. 

Rowoon inspite of being a popular idol never flirted with anyone. He is a straight decent guy .. they are both NOT players. PEB saw Rowoon was a confident, mature, smart guy who can match her despite differences in age and acting experience - RESPECT. That is the best foundation of ok fine .. FRIENDSHIP.

Imagine, I thought with the success of EAW, we were going to be obliterated BUT NO we found our ship sailing smooth as ever.

I’d like to think that PEB is cautious of selcas & promoting the romantic angle of EAW with KTO is because first of all that is not the priority of EAW and second PEB is protective of someone and their FRIENDSHIP.

KTO is a fine man, he and his fans deserve to enjoy the ride.

• Like 4

Just to add on to the comments on Alessia Cara’s Stone, the song is also about someone, despite the uncertainty of the future (“.. my tomorrows long to be unknown”), is going after another (“I will follow where this takes me”) and reassuring the other party about her steadfastness (“I promise I will stay the same”) and also asking that person to be her refuge or stronghold (“.. be my safety .. you’ll be my stone). The song seems almost like a confession of some sorts.

7 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

Change in every wind

However, as much as I want this song to be a true reflection of her feelings, I’m uncomfortable reading too deeply into the songs chosen by either of them.

Then again, it’s hard not to when you suspect they didn’t just pick any songs for the sake of a radio show. Especially when they are known generally to be thoughtful and reflective people.

Edited by MT220214

1 hour ago, MT220214 said:

Just to add on to the comments on Alexis Cara’s Stone, the song isn’t really about waiting. It’s about someone, despite the uncertainty of the future (“.. my tomorrows long to be unknown”), is going after another, and reassuring the other party about her steadfastness (“I promise I will stay the same”) and also asking that person to be her refuge or stronghold. The song seems almost like a confession of some sorts.

However, as much as I want this song to be a true reflection of her feelings, I’m not sure if we should read too deeply into the songs chosen by either of them.

Then again, it’s hard not to when you suspect they didn’t just pick any songs for the sake of the radio show. Especially when they are known generally to be thoughtful and reflective people.

YES .. I thought so too, a silent confirmation to those who will GET IT.. WE DID.

and Rowoon posted how they talk and talked about PEB’s uncertainty & hair length re EAW .. HELLO .. we get both of you. and we understand your situation esp KSW who needs more time. Be that as it may - if they wanted to, they can settle down earlier than BinJin .. PLEASE .. KSW aside from his income comes from a very rich family. He is the youngest, only son with just 1 older sister. Finance is not an issue LOL LOL LOL

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

On 2/22/2022 at 2:12 PM, RoBinRoBinson said:

Now, let's listen to EunBin's recommended song first. (E: 네) Would EunBin ssi introduce what kind of song it is?
11:17 E: I love this song, <STONE>, by Alessia Cara so much. One of the songs that I listened to the most at a certain time. I like the lyrics of this song which can warm people's hearts, even listening to the melody can feel it. Amid shaky and uncertain situations, we can be sparkling like a gem. (R: nodding) If you listen to this song with lyrics, I hope your heart will be calmed down. So this song is recommended to you all. 
11:48 H: Now, let's listen to <STONE> by Alessia Cara and Sebastian Kole, please.

You can went back to page 26 @RoBinRoBinson shared the translation for radio appreance. Anyone have the skill and time to put on YouTube ? 

50 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

KSW aside from his income comes from a very rich family. He is the youngest, only son with just 1 older sister. Finance is not an issue LOL LOL LOL

But the main constraints is not financial in their case. Seokwoo gain a lot through his CF. He has many advertising activities under his belt. Even TOP brand .. The biggest concern, they wanna build a strong career ahead..

• Like 7

1 hour ago, yong44 said:

I love this song, <STONE>, by Alessia Cara so much. One of the songs that I listened to the most at a certain time. I like the lyrics of this song which can warm people's hearts, even listening to the melody can feel it. Amid shaky and uncertain situations, we can be sparkling like a gem.

From her introduction, she is actually referencing herself as the stone (“Amid shaky and uncertain situations, we can be sparking like a gem”).

Perhaps it’s a smokescreen to conceal the actual meaning. At least KSW seems to understand her “deeper meaning” because he nodded to her explanation right? It’s anyone’s guess at this point in time.

Edited by MT220214

Deep down it’s “Amid shaky and uncertain situations, we can be sparkling like a gem (TO SOMEONE)” just like how they are to each other or RW to her… as close friends or smth or whatever it is haha. On a serious note though, hope their connection and deep bond will remain and/or become stronger.

Anyway, tonight’s the last ep for EAW and they’ll have a season 2! Congrats to our bunny and cast!

Edited by parkyenbin

@parkyenbin @yun cohi @Yuen10

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you. I'm glad we are more and more!

I've finally finished watching Tomorrow, Ro Woon's series. I hadn't been able to do it before due to lack of time, so I started watching it around the same time as EAW.

I needed to say that I think it's a good series with a beautiful message. There were a few things that left me with more questions and I think could have been executed better.

Ro Woon is great, I am very impressed that he has grown as an actor since TKA. And I'm really not sure why it was so poorly received in Korea.

I hope Ro Woon doesn't pay attention to bad criticism and continue to grow in his acting.

The fact that he and Eun Bin chose projects with positive awareness messages speaks to what great people they are, and how similar they think.

Now I'm ready to see the end (of season 1) of EAW!

11 hours ago, DollEyes said:

@parkyenbin @yun cohi @Yuen10

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you. I'm glad we are more and more!

I've finally finished watching Tomorrow, Ro Woon's series. I hadn't been able to do it before due to lack of time, so I started watching it around the same time as EAW.

I needed to say that I think it's a good series with a beautiful message. There were a few things that left me with more questions and I think could have been executed better.

Ro Woon is great, I am very impressed that he has grown as an actor since TKA. And I'm really not sure why it was so poorly received in Korea.

I hope Ro Woon doesn't pay attention to bad criticism and continue to grow in his acting.

The fact that he and Eun Bin chose projects with positive awareness messages speaks to what great people they are, and how similar they think.

Now I'm ready to see the end (of season 1) of EAW!

Thank you for the welcome! Oh, I've yet to watch Tomorrow!

Anyway, I love the (s1) ending! Glad they focused on WYW's journey and that "sense of fulfillment" for her character is a chef's kiss for me! (sorry, spoiler for those who haven't watched). I've also just watched their final greeting/ep watching and PEB IS GLOWING like we know she's beautiful but seeing her so happy with so much fulfillment (she even cried) is a big win for me. I'm so proud of what she has accomplished after all this time, now let's wait for the Baeksang! She deserves it TTTT.

Inserting this photo of PEB during photo op with audience using RW's signature pose haha i just had to <3
f3eca181fa4a6a74dfb143fd9738477b.jpg

Edited by parkyenbin

Become a fan of PEB thanks to TKA, I truly be happy that her acting is finally recognized through EAW (first TKA I think). She really deserved it after so many years with non-stop efforts in acting :please:

Her journey for EAW already ended and is marked as always with signature pose 

spacer.png

We will look forward and support her in upcoming projects. But now hope that she will have time for herself.

P/s: As I read somewhere about PEB's signature pose, is this really the 1st time she did it with her co-star ?

spacer.png

I wish it did because I want to think KSW is really that special to PEB. Oh my shipper's heart :heart2:

On 8/18/2022 at 8:40 PM, big_love_9 said:

Become a fan of PEB thanks to TKA, I truly be happy that her acting is finally recognized through EAW (first TKA I think). She really deserved it after so many years with non-stop efforts in acting 

Her journey for EAW already ended and is marked as always with signature pose 

We will look forward and support her in upcoming projects. But now hope that she will have time for herself.

P/s: As I read somewhere about PEB's signature pose, is this really the 1st time she did it with her co-star ?

I wish it did because I want to think KSW is really that special to PEB. Oh my shipper's heart :heart2:

YES i believe so, first time she did her signature goodbye pose with a partner -Rowoon.

With regards to Rowoon’s drama TOMORROW not doing so well in SK, i believe it is because Rowoon did not have a romantic interest in the drama. The drama itself is EXCELLENT in content, cast and acting but was deemed TOO HEAVY. Rowoon provided comic relief and epilogues were amazing. The writers and producers I think were too NAIVE not to feature and develop a love angle right from the second episode. THAT second episode was the heaviest and most local viewers tuned out. The drama however did very well on global platforms esp Netflix. The love interest was only introduced in Episode 16 no more than 10 minutes together. 

EAW featured a woman with spectrum disorder yet the writer still managed to feature romance which helped the drama explode even more.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

YES i believe so, first time she did her signature goodbye pose with a partner -Rowoon.

PEB WHIPPED ERA :fullofhearts:

23 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

EAW featured a woman with spectrum disorder yet the writer still managed to feature romance which helped the drama explode even more.

True. People crave romance. Btw, I have mixed feelings/thoughts about EAW S2 news idk why lol. Yes, I’m happy esp for our PEB but somehow something’s bothering me and I can’t quite figure it out. Am I the only one? HAHA. What are your thoughts guys? I’m actually more excited to see what her next role would be or smth. And I’m looking forward to a romcom this time cause she said she’d love to be in that genre right? (still hoping somehow someday for a movie or a commercial with RW or just anything at this point really LOL) #drought

31 minutes ago, parkyenbin said:

Btw, I have mixed feelings/thoughts about EAW S2 news idk why lol.

Not only you. Lots of korean fans actually feeling the same. Some said it's won't benefits her much also the burden she need to shoulder again. Season 2 expectation must be higher. 

Also the only person voicing out for season 2 is the director of A Story ( EAW production company). Even the artist themselves not knowing about this. Namoo Actors side also said they have never heard about discussion for season 2 and only read through article A Story release. 

Korean fans got angry a bit for it seem the production trying to milking the popularity with webtoon, musical and now season 2.. knowing how thoughtful PEB has been to ASD community all this while preparing for this piece .. it's such a disappointment .

The season 2 not garner much support from PEB Korean fans. The production company got ahead of themselves. And i already dislike how they not discussing anything with the main figure but quick to release such statement. Even giving estimate date for release .

• Like 4