[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

13 hours ago, MT220214 said:

Was that Lyn singing One and Only?

That Park Min Hye from Big Mama. It's like Immortal Song x Seoul International Drama Awards. Winner will perform at Stage SDA. Ailee perform OST song from Young Lady and Gentleman ( the one winning votes from idol champs)..

Anyway TKA OST never failed to bring us back the feels .

Also take this info with grain of salt. Since Eunbin revealed they almost being paired in 3-4 dramas before Yeonmo, i think one of it She Will Never Know.  I can't help but imagine them if paired together.  Rowoon was the model for Klavuu anyway-sponsor for that drama. Also some his fan said he accept Tomorrow script before Yeonmo. Saying that the reason he choose Yeonmo was Her, Park Eun Bin. Park Eun Bin confirmed for casting first. Also , she surprised to know Rowoon accept the roles. (meaning SWNK is that drama they almost cross path) if i was PEB, this mere fact he's waiting for her could actually melt all the wall surround her. His dedication one kind. Enough TMI of the day.

Will we see ROBIN in modern setting next please. 

• Like 8
  • Blob 2

Spoiler

So she did tell the reason she favor TKA more in TKA DVD. 

After EAW conclude, she drop tears, and everyone be like this piece must be dear to her so much. And she actually tell this interview when asked the reason for her cry, "Even you not gonna believe (to reporters)but every works of mine is dear to me . not only EAW."

To conclude in TKA she went through the hardship together.. she's bonding well. Even though the piece centralized on her too but she has Rowoon who she said keep supporting her and lift her energy up. The Yeonmoz always believed on her and she said when she's on set, she's getting great energy from staff and yeonmoz. But this time around, she's said it lonely,and burden her a lot. Seem she doesn't open her up enough with EAW team. Like how Hakyung said she rarely respond on chatting group. Like only towards the end. And how she's the one giving support to the others. 

To compare in TKA, she's the one receiving. In EAW, she's the one giving. 

So i understand her cry tbh. Like finally, after those tough journey, i succeed to reach the end and thanks god it's wrap up successfully. 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, yong44 said:

To conclude in TKA she went through the hardship together.. she's bonding well. Even though the piece centralized on her too but she has Rowoon who she said keep supporting her and lift her energy up. The Yeonmoz always believed on her and she said when she's on set, she's getting great energy from staff and yeonmoz.

100% agree to your conclusion. Some of Yeonmoz've been showing their interactions via IGs until now.

https://twitter.com/krwbin/status/1571864767689818112?s=20&t=QZIycAYdUnxLJqTIOXKcFg

Although I've seen this message in the above tweet many times, I think this's RW's message (not JiWoon).

It must be because of my today's delulu heart. 

:bashful:

Anyway asking your time to reply to this thread. We will put the answer to compiled together with the letter send to him. We are running out of time as seen the gift for him changes several times. 

Let's do what we can do . 

Spoiler

• Like 2

Just because although different....their hands had a similar position.

https://pasteboard.co/Qj4WfiWxGOTY.jpg

A question, how do you upload an image so that it is included on the post and not only the link? Everytime i try to add a link for eg for a tweet, video or image it doesn't appear on the post, just the link. And when i use the tool insert image from URL when I add the IRL it says it is wrong....

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, LJ2022 said:

question, how do you upload an image so that it is included on the post and not only the link? Everytime i try to add a link for eg for a tweet, video or image it doesn't appear on the post, just the link. And when i use the tool insert image from URL when I add the IRL it says it is wrong....

Use that spoiler (eye emoticon) and paste your link but wait till they embedded the tweet thread. But if it not working delete. Copy and paste again till it works. Only when the post has been embedded it can appear as not a link. For picture, i use this link 

https://postimages.org/

Upload the pictures. Get the direct link. Copy and paste to forum. Wait it get embedded before push submit reply. 

• Like 3

Eun Bin just posted on instagram and I just can't remain calm. Did she just say The King's Affection is even a bit more special to her than her other dramas. There were several heart emojis but I had to delete them cos of Soompi

Here's the translation of her post.

"Received #최우수연기자상 as #한국방송대상 at the 49th Annual #연모 of 2022. In fact, so far.. Even if I get the award, I have a mission to shoot well in another role tomorrow, so I can't enjoy the joy much... I just thought that it was the feeling of drawing the end of the day until yesterday. It must have been an unfinished abbreviation, not an end mark... 이렇 All the works have different meanings to me, and they are all precious, but I loved this work called "Yeonmo" so much that I could try a lot of things, so even when it's finished, I'll keep it in my mind and remember it for a long time. Thank you for giving me a great prize over time. I was glad to say hello to fans in Korea and all over the world who made the year. Thank you everyone "

One would think EAW which shot her to a new level of stardom locally and internationally would be her most beloved drama, yet, she's saying something different.

Also, I am trying to not overthink but why did she say Yeonmo is an unfinished abbreviation not an end mark. I am sure that EAW on the other hand is also at a full stop/end mark to her.

What do you guys think?

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

@PEBunny you beat me to it. Hahaha 

I was also struck by her saying she loved Yeonmo so much that she will remembered it for a long time.  It does sound like Yeonmo is special. 

I’m not sure about the “abbreviation, not an end mark” remark. Sometimes the nuances get lost in the translation. But she has a crying face (didn’t come up in the translation) and love emojis after that sentence. So it must hold a sentimental meaning behind that remark.

1-B8-AF0-BC-49-EE-4433-B0-FF-5469-EA30-E

• Like 5

12 hours ago, MT220214 said:

@PEBunny you beat me to it. Hahaha 

I was also struck by her saying she loved Yeonmo so much that she will remembered it for a long time.  It does sound like Yeonmo is special. 

I’m not sure about the “abbreviation, not an end mark” remark. Sometimes the nuances get lost in the translation. But she has a crying face (didn’t come up in the translation) and love emojis after that sentence. So it must hold a sentimental meaning behind that remark.

You don't know how much this post made me smile... It's so sentimental just like her thank you post after Yeonmo's last episode.

11 hours ago, MT220214 said:

She has apparently talked about her fondness for Yeonmo. It was recently cited in the TKA blu ray.

It's one thing to be fond of a project, it's another to admit it openly especially after she clarified that she didn't cry after they finished filming EAW because it's her most special drama... She even went further to say all her dramas are very special to her just to let people know she doesn't place EAW above her other dramas. I'm sure if she has a filmography ranking, she'd place The King's Affection at #1

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

t's another to admit it openly especially after she clarified that she didn't cry after they finished filming EAW because it's her most special drama... She even went further to say all her dramas are very special to her just to let people know she doesn't place EAW above her other dramas.

That’s so true. Again she mentioned all her works have different meanings for her and they are all precious. But she still singled out Yeonmo as one project she “loved so much”. And I am quoting directly from her IG. That’s the best kind of validation, isn’t it?

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

The thing with PEB is she is TRUTHFUL not a BS artist. She loves acting, she never sought popularity, fame or fortune but her immense talent delivered those anyway .. 

SHE LOVES Yeonmo and we know why ..

the cast & crew, genuine fondness, the story, the character .. and .. 3 seasons spent with that very caring, supportive .. special guy ..

:dontwanna:

• Like 4