[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

@BlessinMe02 nice to meet you ^^. Reading everyone’s analytic posts about RoBin is really amazed me.

Today, we have many contents about PEB and finally, the confirmation of bluray commentary TKA. Although they (PEB & RW) are busy with the schedule, they still agree to join it and will meet each other very soon. I’m really excited to wait for it. 

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, QinterSun said:

@BlessinMe02

Today, we have many contents about PEB and finally, the confirmation of bluray commentary TKA. Although they (PEB & RW) are busy with the schedule, they still agree to join it and will meet each other very soon. I’m really excited to wait for it.

Yas couldn't be more excited than having Yeonmoz reunion. Group and couple commentary. We are spoiled.  And we have SF9 concert on 21st to 23rd Jan. I just wish Yeonmoz can spare some time since most of them young people and can enjoy a lil bit fun but won't put high hope. They are all now on their rise. Fly higher Yeonmoz. 

6 hours ago, BlessinMe02 said:

@QinterSun Hii, glad to know a silent reader's words..finally.. Thanks for joining us and share the links :blush:@yong44 I got a better understanding after I re-read it on https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17912876810034156/ this account is one of Rowoon's fanbase acc which is actively show support to Rowoon and Eunbin in addition like what I've said before.

May it will help you too~~

Tried the link but idk is it the correct one or has it been taken down because I can't view it

• Like 3

@yong44 Sure, we all hope that they can support Rowoon in SF9 concert too, since Eunbin also could spare some time to hang out with yeonmo staff last time.. manifesting this to happen, but still, gonna keep it low :innocent:

It might be easier to check directly @my_krowoon on IG. There's some highlights, check the MAGAZINE part then you'll find the translation of Wmagz interview. I forgot does it include all the part or not, but it covers most of them. Enjoy it :heart:

• Like 3

Hello everyone ^^ To be honest, I'm quite shy to write like this because I'm not really good at English. But after reading all your posts, I'd like to write some, just to share with you my case :blush: 

More than a month ago my friend recommended me watch TKA after I told her that I didn't know what drama to see. At that time, I really have no idea who is Park Eun Bin. About Rowoon, I just see him a little bit familiar since I also listen to Kpop. Didn't think much and I decide to give it a try. The result, ofc I was hooked. 

Actually after CLOY ended, I also watched some dramas, they were all good though, but nothing left me a big impression like CLOY did. Luckily I found TKA. I really fell in love with main couple. Their acting is so on point. After I searched bts and interviews..., I love them even more. Very sorry to Rowoon but I have bigger love for Eunbin than you haha :sweat_smile:  You might don’t know how excited I was when I find out this forum. Because when I looked around, it’s like no one ship them, only me hiuhiu.

In fact, I'm a BinJin shipper. Don't know why but I feel the vibe of BinJin couple in RoBin couple. Sorry but I don't mean to compare anything, just that I really have that feeling about them. BinJin sailing finally reach its destination after long wait and I hope the same thing for RoBin. Nothing is confirmed yet, but wish that this is start of something new of Rowon and Eunbin noona. Still a long way I guess, now all we can do is wait and pray for good news to come :please:

Thank you for reading my story. Have a wonderful day ~

I just came across this pic and had a thought that  can Rowon let his Choco cosplay as rabbit. What's wrong with myself ?!?  :joy:

https://twitter.com/angelicfaeiry/status/1478849404731748352?s=21

Edited by big_love_9
  • Like 7

@big_love_9am with you on binjin, and to me, it wasnt a long wait! in binjin's case, it's about timing and readiness; they are at a diff stage of their lives, they are more matured and ready for a committed relationship! they had a lot more opportunities to know each other - touring around the country to promote negotiation which provided a more normal and relaxing condition to know each other, then golfing in the states and among other things after they became friends, and worked on cloy, and... They had a continuous period of time to develop their friendship and fully know each other in diff aspects. it’s such a tremendous blessing for them to find each other love and reach their destination. Like you said, it’s still a long way for Robin! We can only wait and hope for good news!

@BlessinMe02 forgot to thank you about the coffee truck info! i am equally relieved to know that Rowoon didnt initiate it! :highonflowers:

• Like 5

10 hours ago, BlessinMe02 said:

@yong44 Sure, we all hope that they can support Rowoon in SF9 concert too, since Eunbin also could spare some time to hang out with yeonmo staff last time.. manifesting this to happen, but still, gonna keep it low :innocent:

It might be easier to check directly @my_krowoon on IG. There's some highlights, check the MAGAZINE part then you'll find the translation of Wmagz interview. I forgot does it include all the part or not, but it covers most of them. Enjoy it :heart:

Thanks. Pretty much covered everything. Only miss one part of the question regarding rowoon being flirting king and noona romance things as well as how working with the #TKA pd-nim. 

Ahh.. i just wish for #TKA cast to be in variety show. Or at least rowoon and eunbin to cross path in variety show.  Esp eunbin, we have so little of her content outside her acting works. While rowoon being idol himself he pretty much everywhere. This year alone i wonder when he get his rest. I always find new video of his activity last year like those Delivery program with Kwanghee. 

Love how TKE still charting in some country 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, yong44 said:

Thanks. Pretty much covered everything. Only miss one part of the question regarding rowoon being flirting king and noona romance things as well as how working with the #TKA pd-nim. 

The original translator had too much tweets already so it's hard to scroll them down to find this post :joy: From what I read on some previous tweet it is said in sum that the director trust him, he gave Rowoon freedom to explore. He also gave his words to Rowoon that an actor have to be able to see the God from directors perspective. I think it might be an analogy about how an actor should be able to empathize over what's good from a director's point of view. 

4 hours ago, yong44 said:

Ahh.. i just wish for #TKA cast to be in variety show. Or at least rowoon and eunbin to cross path in variety show.  Esp eunbin, we have so little of her content outside her acting works. While rowoon being idol himself he pretty much everywhere. This year alone i wonder when he get his rest. I always find new video of his activity last year like those Delivery program with Kwanghee. 

Yess we do hope for the same things. Eunbin was so rare to be on variety show so it's hard to get enough information about many things. The last var show was running man on DYLB promotion era, but I was a bit worry and disappointed when I saw her get slapped by her head till she fell down from her chair :( 

I hope both Rowoon and Eunbin can be invited on a warmer variety show. There are many ppl who just started to watch TKA and thankfully it gets many positive reviews. 

• Like 5

spacer.png

I went back to a couple of months before, just trying to find or figure out something that at least I hope could lift my mood.

And I watched the volume radio intvw again, for a zillion times  :)

I still dont understand a single word they say, but still enjoy this vid so much.

I notice now things I didnt notice then.

Ofc Rowoon's gaze is obviously showed and revealed what inside his heart, as always.

He keeps on showing the same gaze, the same sweet gaze towards Eunbin

I guess I wanna see the same thing from Eunbin's side, that probably missed from my sight before

I did notice one or two secret gazes, but still not quite as easy to tell  :)

Truly wonder how she feels bout him, and or whether she gazed him they same way as he did

• Like 2

@Zehra Dogan That's an old video a few years back then. Rowoon was being asked to choose between Seolhyun AOA and Irene. Rowoon choosed Irene because this is his very first time to met her, meanwhile he was on the same agency with Seolhyun and often met her like a family. It didn't mean he has a crush on her. As you know Rowoon is a kind and polite person, and also Irene is his senior based on the debut year so I am sure he said that to show some manners because he was on the same table with her :sweat_smile: Don't worry~

It's pretty common in such tv program when there were more than one idol invited to be guest, especially when it's male and female guests. Sometimes the MC would throw that kind of questions to lift up the mood and create such atmosphere along the discussion. 

@l33z yes unfortunaltely it's hard to find the  video with Eng sub. But you can try to check @arrowoon instagram acc. It's another Rowoon fanbase account which has a pretty consistent admiration and support to Eunbin and both of them too. There were some cut clips with English caption below. Even though it's not complete but it's pretty covered some important parts, it might help you to get better understanding about the convo.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

@BlessinMe02thanks, shall look up that ig  :heartxoxo:

anyway, what I meant previously was that I do like their interaction in volume-up , the best I might say. As they sat really close to each other and shared lovely smiles and so. 

KSW's undeniable behavior shows all, it's just that, I haven't found any 'strong' vid or pic yet to show PEB's mutual feeling towards KSW, ... or I might missed that as well  :innocent:

should you have any, would you mind sharing it here? just out of my curiosity that's all  :blush:

And I will try to find some of those moments too

• Like 3

@yong44the translation for the flirting part per my korean friends -

v1

w: Rowoon appeared as flirting artist

p: you are every girl's romance

r: i didnt mean to seduce. my feeling is genuine 

v2

w: he was playing a firting king (casanova) in the play/work

p: he was such a star to all girls

r: i was sincere from the botton of my heart. it wasnt just a flirt for me

Rowoon doesnt strike me as a flirtatious person. he is definitely playful, energetic, cheerful, but not flirtatious. he didnt flirt with WJA or KHY!

• Like 3

@Little Cupcake I think they might be closer to their partners behind the scenes to keep the drama going. People watching the series may be doing it to find their love sincere and to be watched more. Maybe the same applies to PEB, I'm not sure.

Edited by Zehra Dogan
  • Like 2

@l33z I understand your concern since this was my concern too before that we could easily found many evidence from rowoon side, but not from eunbin's in equal. But if you look closely from the bts itself, W magz interview and press-con you can tell the difference level of attraction, gesture n intimacy of her towards rowoon from time to time. But I think one of the strongest evidence was on KDA. Eunbin was someone with steady personality, she usually knows well how to control herself, emotional or behaviorally. That makes us a lil bit harder to find such a hint, but when she told her answer about rowoon who is resemble her ideal type, she tend to be careful and lil bit stuttered. She was caught praising rowoon once unconsciously and act randomly after that. She also did some aegyo and when she talked with him on some bts, also use term "chinggu" to describe rowoon all the time and clearly stated that he makes her comfy on the stage. In which she never been that open and casual about her previous co-star. 

Idk if this might hel but I think there were some of our friends who explained that on some previous page of this thread :D You may find things you're searching for when you look back.

@Littlecupcake Hi glad to read your comments :waves: This is also my concern at first, but then I did research into many pages and talk to some rowoon fans. Yes your data was pretty much alike with my findings that rowoon is a friendly person, sociable, polite, and caring but actually lil bit introvert (he said himself). He tend to try uplift the mood and build a good teamwork, like jokes around and being playful w/ many ppl including staffs. To HY it's bcs they were on the same age so they even hit and kick each other. To WJA rowoon also being playful and annoyed her, more like to his sister. You can check their Elle interview to make sure abt their interaction. Like @SJW said he is not a flirtatious person. He is always good and sincere to many people but he never been like this good and sincere before, like what he did to Eunbin. That's what many of his fans said. He never gave a hint or mentioned that he ever had a deep personal talk with both of the previous co star. Meanwhile he was a deep person with a deep thought and likes to talk about life. And he did that with Eunbin. He also consistently show respect, comfort, praise to her from filming era until his latest interview. 

And about new ideal type I think that's pretty common since he's growing up and keep broadening his perspective about life, relationship etc. On some latest interview he even said that the most important thing about his dream love life now is to love someone the way she is and someone who will support him no matter what he looks like.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, SJW said:

@yong44the translation for the flirting part per my korean friends -

v1

w: Rowoon appeared as flirting artist

p: you are every girl's romance

r: i didnt mean to seduce. my feeling is genuine 

v2

w: he was playing a firting king (casanova) in the play/work

p: he was such a star to all girls

r: i was sincere from the botton of my heart. it wasnt just a flirt for me

Rowoon doesnt strike me as a flirtatious person. he is definitely playful, energetic, cheerful, but not flirtatious. he didnt flirt with WJA or KHY!

Thank You . Appreciate your effort to share. :fullofhearts:

2 hours ago, Little Cupcake said:

Hi guys! I’m a newbie in here. But i love robin couple since i finished yeonmo not a long ago. I watched all RW bts in his previous drama and i found something fishy in EY bts especially in their bluray cuts&commentaries ( i asked a friend of mine and she has the bluray since she’s RW fans from EY era) i realized that RW is a type of guy who can get along easily with their same age partners(?) for example he did flirt with KHY like “wow you have pretty eyes, lets zoom in” and one thing that i noticed is he has new ideal type after he done ey filming and promotions so thats why i feel kinda both insecure and confused. But in hus previous drama with WJA its all fine like he’s being a good and gentle dongsaeng to his noona. Based on this fact, let me know what do you think guys? 

No one actually know what those two feel. PEB and Rowoon . Watch EY bts too but feel like the chemistry between KHY and LJW spark more than with Rowoon. Like with Rowoon they are comfortable as friend but with LJW there is intense awkward moments which told at least one of them had a feeling. (Might be LJW-since then his ideal type is bubbly type like KHY but could be drama promo too hahaha)

But back to this couple, i choose to say the feeling rowoon had for Eunbin could be admiration. Up to KDA stage, he admire her. They shares good impression and memories with eo. I don't know what happen in span of 8 month but they for sure are close and seem to communicate with eo a lot. They know about eo a lot. Like they share, they travel around South Korea except Busan for filming so they might share a good bonding with eo. 

To PEB, Rowoon appreance seem like comets - coming through like Jiun character. Breaking down some wall she guarded all this while but PEB is still PEB. The professional one.  She might shush away whatever feeling she might suddenly having with her logics and reasoning. Only time will tell what these two gonna be in future. 

Just enjoy the process and see this tweet. I always find they look alike. Someone finally said it. 

Spoiler

• Like 5

@Little Cupcakeflirtatious people tend to flirt with opposite sex most of the time. it's a trait, like in their genes! certainly people can learn to get rid of this trait, like getting rid of a bad habit, or likewise pick up this habit (but it's hard). Sometimes people are unfairly labeled as flirts, as flirtation usually carries a negative connotation so i put that statement about Rowoon is not a flirtatious person since i felt that term was inappropriately used by wkorea. it was used probably based on their cultural perspective. i believe we can genuinely praise someone for their good looks without any hidden meaning/agenda, like appreciate a piece of art!

@Zehra Doganthis is another vid about what he did for his ex. his first love is part of his history and we all savor our memorable moments in our lives.  he obviously feels very proud of himself about what he did for the girl/relationship whenever he talks about it! :smiley:

i truly appreciate that he carries this mentality to do his best in everything.  and, he is so humble to keep on learning and improving himself, hence he has progressed so much since eoy and he will become an amazing person if he sticks to his track!

• Like 3

I love this pic of our RoBin.

Just look at how close they stood to each other compared to other couples, and they maintained the close distance on stage from the very start to finish.

I said it before and I said this again, they are simply just a match made in heaven  :innocent::smiley:

FH8eRdkUYAsVyfb?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1