[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

I bumped into this MV from the era of 90's , a long long time ago.

This song called We Could Be in Love, from Lea Salonga and Brad Kane.

I smiled when I first heard the lyrics, it's just close to our Robin situation  :grin: 

Actually I found more than one related songs as if those songs were made for them.. and I shall share with you all one song at a time, hope you will like it.

No matter what will happen in the future, I think we could all agree that whatever stories happens now between them, are certainly some special something moments for them both. The all BTS, the instagram sharing comments, the KDA, and the KSW's CT. 

There will be more moments to come for Robin, hence more crumbs for us to be happy for them and to also pray that happiness and love are on the way. 

In the meantime, while also waiting and enjoying all of your inspirational and insightful TED talks, here's for you all, the first song of "our Robin" specially for you ... Enjoy the song yeorobun and hope you like it  :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 1/3/2022 at 11:14 PM, yong44 said:

Okay guys. Enough with that. One things i discover today is I yet find any evidence or shot or clip of PEB getting sleepy with Rowoon in presence because she's usually do due to tiring schedule. Yet for TKE,which i believe she did sleep in between takes like when she's sleeping during shoot with Chayeon but never with Rowoon. This trigger something. Ahhahaha only when you happy/excited with someone's presence you will never be sleepy. 

Remember how i found PEB never caught sleeping with Rowoon in presence... Today i found Rowoon too yet caught sleeping with PEB in presence. 

When filming his previous drama, he caught sleeping during one moment waiting for shoot with WJA... You know if you had feeling for the other person, you shall be nervous and excited (regardless being tired) .. plus if next scene gonna be kiss scene or intimate scene. But these two sleeping in moment between takes shall consider as they have not sail any feeling to their previous co stars. 

Spoiler

Short TED talk for today. Hahahah today is SF9 concert day. Good luck and have fun every fans who attending and those gonna hype up from home too 

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

It's been a bit quiet here  :) 

Well, here's a pic I found.

How I love this pic of them together .. somewhat magical and enchanted, and at the same time it feels calm, tranquil, relaxing kinda vibe  :heart:

I've never been immersed to actor/ess' cf before, but Robin's is an exception.

Their solo cf is good, but both combined, like this pic, is undeniably Awesome!

Do you agree guys?  :) 

FJkegg3aQAAZ6DT?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, Zehra Dogan said:

I guess eun bin didn't go to rowoon's concert.:brokenheart:

No worries ... if I'm not mistaken the concert will be held for one or two more days  :)

Sooo ... we could look forward to the surprise then,, keep hoping for the best to come 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

35 minutes ago, l33z said:

No worries ... if I'm not mistaken the concert will be held for one or two more days  :)

Sooo ... we could look forward to the surprise then,, keep hoping for the best to come 

Hahhaha not to pop up everyone hope, but knowing PEB she won't attend. But yes the concert was hold for 3days some said extend for one more day due to ticket selling fast. And there's also this paid platform for online concert. 

PEB was so private about her life anyway. And the others fellow TKA casts seem busy with their respective schedule. Eunbin with filming, byungchan with comeback as Victon.. nam yoon soo too .. if they could find spare time together, they may attend the concert together but to be there herself, something PEB never done before so i don't expect to see her there. 

Well all in all only times will tell. 

:offtospace:

• Like 7

@l33z yess it's so quite because there's no updates from anywhere :sweat_smile: the Japanese magazine and Single's magazine haven't release any contents as we predict before.. it's so unfortunate.. since we've been counting on them :( 

But thankfully Rowoon and SF9 had 3 (or may be more) days in consecutive way so we have something to fill this emptiness. I really hope FNC will not make them work too hard, even though they enjoy it, especially for Rowoon who's been working non stop since early 2021 without proper rest. 

And yeahh, we can see some celebrities went to SF9 concert since yesterday and also today but the probability for Eunbin to attends this crowd event is small due to some factors, her personality and also his busy activity :D  But the concert is still on going. We never know what will happen because since Eunbin met Rowoon she tends to give us surprise. If she was there then we're lucky.. if she wasn't I am sure she send Rowoon some messages to give him support.

But who knows, may be she will (/ did) attend this event but there's no camera which is lucky enough to caught her :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

50 minutes ago, BlessinMe02 said:

@l33z yess it's so quite because there's no updates from anywhere :sweat_smile: the Japanese magazine and Single's magazine haven't release any contents as we predict before.. it's so unfortunate.. since we've been counting on them :( 

But thankfully Rowoon and SF9 had 3 (or may be more) days in consecutive way so we have something to fill this emptiness. I really hope FNC will not make them work too hard, even though they enjoy it, especially for Rowoon who's been working non stop since early 2021 without proper rest. 

And yeahh, we can see some celebrities went to SF9 concert since yesterday and also today but the probability for Eunbin to attends this crowd event is small due to some factors, her personality and also his busy activity :D  But the concert is still on going. We never know what will happen because since Eunbin met Rowoon she tends to give us surprise. If she was there then we're lucky.. if she wasn't I am sure she send Rowoon some messages to give him support.

But who knows, may be she will (/ did) attend this event but there's no camera which is lucky enough to caught her :sweat_smile:

You know what, I actually have the same opinion.. it's possible that Eunbin comes but undetected by cameras ...:smirk:

Speaking of which, well .. seeing that I didnt quite follow SF9 before, and I'm not quite sure about this either... it's just that if I noticed Rowoon from yest concert, I found him quite 'unusual'. You could see when he suddenly ran out of the stage to the audiences and even chased by some guards :) And his fellow bandmates were also surprised!

And his outfits, unlike other SF9 members, he barely showed his arms coz he wore long-sleeves outfits through the evening (suits, shirts, hood, checkered shirt)... but I don't know, I might missed his other outfits from last night.

I just wonder ... hmmm.. :glasses:

Perhaps the SF9 fans here would share their thoughts about this, or one of our 'analytical doctors' here could share one or two of your fab TED talks too. I can't wait for our discussions here, as always.

Thank you guys ,  and wish you have a great weekend  :fullofhearts:

• Like 3

As far as i know Rowoon always known as energetic during show. But to running through audience, idk is it his first time? But that remind me of CNBLUE Yonghwa. And at that time. Shinhye attending the concert. And shippers (yongshin) all celebrating the moments as in he's becoming hyper with her attendance. But look at PSH now. Hahahah. Successfully tie the knot with someone else. That's life anyway. 

Spoiler

• Like 3

@yong44 wow thats an insight . I didn't even know Yonghwa and PSH were close that time :)

Sooo ... could we at least assumed that KSW is hyped due to someone .......   ?

Or perhaps we shall wait till the concerts completed the last day, then we could conclude :smirk:

• Like 1

@l33z hahhah i was meant sometimes we might be delulu. Hhahhahahahha. Since it's has been 2 years since last time they (SF9) perform, so he might feel excited... Today attendance seem a lot from SF9 family mmbers and friends. 

oh shinhye was close with yonghwa. There this one time she's sitting close with yonghwa's mom in a concert..luls that why fans COULDN'T help but being delulu and ship. 

sometime it was pure on friendship. But sometimes it may mean more than that. Only the one feeling knowing the truth. 

and tbh it's safer to announce yourself attending than to get caught attending.  That's gonna be more suspicious. Hahahhah shinhye usually upload her pic with CNBLUE members. Since she was close with everyone there. 

• Like 4

@l33zhave noticed the same things from the clips shared in instagram. his hyperness seems unusual  the other members are shocked when he went off the stage. cause the usual case is that if they are used in seeing that, they would laugh while pointing at him; you know the usual teasing reaction.But then, i was also thinking maybe because they are not allowed to interact closely with the fans due to Covid threat that is why they are shocked. 

on his outfit, was also wondering why he's on outfit that covers his arms. for their stage outfits like suits, we can disregard that since they are all wearing the same styles. but on their 'free style' stage where they are wearing simple White or Black shirt and jeans, he wears a hoodie and a checkerd long sleeve and a cap too.makes him easily recognizable from afar.. but then again, maybe there is no other meaning to it... :grin:

waiting for their day-3 concert if he will still do the same.. 

Edited by Jessie29
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 2

But he's already that giant himself to be able being recognized from afar. But yas blue cap makes him even recognizable.. aahhhh I don't want fall deep in this ship hole .. it's gonna hurt us more.. 

"Hope is the worst of all evils, because it only serves to prolong one’s agony."

Lee Joon-ho, Kdrama-I Remember You

Me trying to not get ahead with they being together agendas. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Which celebrities went to the sf9 concert?

27 minutes ago, yong44 said:

Ama o zaten uzaktan tanınabilecek bir dev. Ama yas mavi şapka onu daha da tanınabilir kılıyor.. aahhhh bu gemi deliğine daha da batmak istemiyorum .. canımızı daha çok yakacak.. 

"Umut tüm kötülüklerin en kötüsüdür, çünkü sadece kişinin ıstırabını uzatmaya hizmet eder."

Lee Joon-ho, Kdrama-Seni Hatırlıyorum

Birlikte olma gündemleri ile öne geçmemeye çalışıyorum. 

Nevermind. We fall in this ship hole:getmygrooveon:

• Like 2

There are a few. What caught my attention this PEB colleague from Namoo. Roh Jeong Uei.  ( Is that how it spell?) Anyway she attend because of Chani. Ahhahaha she shall ask PEB to join her to support for Rowoon tho. 

Spoiler

• Insightful 1

Actually it's easy to go hiding these days since mask is a must for concert attendance..  so your presence might not being recognized. But it still risky. You have others fans left and right. But PEB having short hair might made people fail to recognize her. Hahahah just me overthinking late at night 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, yong44 said:

Actually it's easy to go hiding these days since mask is a must for concert attendance..  so your presence might not being recognized. But it still risky. You have others fans left and right. But PEB having short hair might made people fail to recognize her. Hahahah just me overthinking late at night 

No no no .. not overthinking though as I thought exactly the same thing  :) PEB could just easily sit there without anyone pay much attention coz she will look just like one of the fans :sweat_smile:

Anyway, KSW again showed a very active performance, a bit 'overactive' if I might say :lol:  And the same style as yest, with cap and this time a jacket, without showing his arms unlike his peers.

I wonder why ... can't wait to see his style on tomorrow's concert.

Seeing this from twitter, well I dont know if this is mean somethin but I saw I can't help myself to be curious ... , who did KSW smiled at and a bit embarrassed right after? Please see the second clip .. Anyone knows? Or is it just my 'overthinking' mind too  :lol:

• Like 2

Hahhahahahhaha PEB won't be seated that up close. Hahahhaha. That calling for Dispatch to photograph them. Hahahhaha. Usually idol's friend located on 2nd floor and above. 

*With PSH case as an exception. Hahahhah. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, l33z said:

Hayır hayır hayır .. tam olarak aynı şeyi düşündüğüm gibi fazla düşünmemekle birlikte  :) PEB, kimsenin dikkatini çekmeden orada kolayca oturabilir çünkü o tıpkı hayranlardan biri gibi görünecek :sweat_smile:

Her neyse, KSW yine çok aktif bir performans sergiledi, biraz 'fazla aktif' diyebilirsem  :çok komik:  Ve evet aynı tarz, şapkalı ve bu sefer ceketli, yaşıtlarından farklı olarak kollarını göstermeden.

Merak ediyorum neden ... yarınki konserde onun tarzını görmek için sabırsızlanıyorum.

Bunu twitter'dan görünce, bunun bir anlamı var mı bilmiyorum ama merak etmekten kendimi alamıyorum... , KSW kime gülümsedi ve hemen ardından biraz utandı? Lütfen ikinci klibe bakın.. Bilen var mı? Yoksa benim de 'fazla düşünen' zihnim mi?  :çok komik:

rowoon usually has this reaction when he sees his male fans hdhdhhd:hahah!:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote Tweets. Thanks!
  • LOL 1

Seeing how busy TKA casts are, i think it might be impossible to see them on SF9 concert. byungchan had fansign yesterday. 

Spoiler

The ending was changed . 

When they will shoot for DVD BLU-RAY commentary ?

PEB has been active on IG on Friday and Saturday. Upload singles photos. Ig story thanks the fans for gift  then comment and like on yoon kyung ig  So idk if he got shooting on her schedule or not. Or did she taken time out of her shooting time. 

Spoiler

Is she telling us she's busy or she's not busy. Consider her drama will air on second half, i think, the shooting won't be that pack.. as compared to Rowoon. 

• Like 1