[Drama 2021-2022] Bad and Crazy ♦​ 배드 앤 크레이지

Maetawinz

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Bad and Crazy ♦​ 배드 앤 크레이지 - Lee Dong Wook & Wi Ha Joon & Han Ji Eun ♦ Friday / Saturday : 22:40

Opening episode rating: 4.473% (1.086m viewers), beating Happiness's last episode of 4.185%. Look like anticipation is high for this serial, despite its late time-slot at 22:40 KST (which means it ends around midnight).

I just watched the opening credits and it looks fun and crazy indeed

tvN’s “Bad and Crazy” is off to a promising start!

On December 17, “Bad and Crazy” premiered to strong viewership ratings as it took over the time slot previously occupied by the popular drama “Happiness.” According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of the new action drama starring Lee Dong Wook and Wi Ha Joon scored an average nationwide rating of 4.5 percent. “Bad and Crazy” also took first place in its time slot across all cable channels among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored a nationwide average of 2.4 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/bad-and-crazy-premieres-at-no-1-in-its-time-slot-as-the-red-sleeve-ratings-soar-to-new-all-time-high/#ixzz7FNI2x1uB

This is very entertaining!

Lee Dong Wook has that same creepy smile he perfected from "Strangers From Hell". I too was beginning to wonder who this "helmet psycho" person was. Turned out to be non other than Soo Yeol himself!

I feel bad for In Seon.. her mom turned out to be an informant. That dirty assemblyman. Then again when were politics ever "clean"!?

I hope Soo Yeol get to put that ******* behind bars. Gyeong Tae aigoo.. I enjoyed the bickering between Soo Yeol and his partner at the restaurant ha-ha!