[Drama 2021] The Red Sleeve Cuff, 옷소매 붉은 끝동

ferily

Here's the extra goodie that comes with the purchase of the script book. Junho updated his insta story, and Seyoung's company updated some behind the scenes pic from her Cetaphil ad. Oh, I just realized Kang Hoon got an ad for Google Play. Nice!

WisdomHouse recall notice for the photo essay. 

Lee Eun-saem's interview. It's subbed in English. Just have the closed captions on.

She talked about Younghee a lot as well as her other role as Mi-jin in All of us are Dead

Mentions G4 as well.

Laughing at the English comments she gets.

Seyoung talked a bit about her character Deok-im, who was courageous in trying to make choices in her life. She thanks fans for their love, that she was able to film happily, it will be a special memory for her, and thanks the viewers. 

Excerpt from the Soompi article:

Lee Se Young recently flaunted her lovely charms on the cover of Big Issue magazine!

The star’s photo shoot captures a warm spring mood as well as Lee Se Young’s modern and enchanting atmosphere.

During her interview, Lee Se Young spoke about her latest role as Seong Deok Im in the hit drama “The Red Sleeve.” She was asked, “What makes Deok Im different from your past roles as court ladies?” and Lee Se Young answered, “The scene where Deok Im was the coolest is the ending of episode 5. She says, ‘I will protect you.’ It was cool for an insignificant court lady to say something like that and I wanted to believe in those words.”

Full link to the article: https://www.soompi.com/article/1515759wpp/lee-se-young-shows-admiration-for-her-character-in-the-red-sleeve-and-explains-her-approach-to-acting

I really enjoy reading her interviews.

Teaser for Junho's interview on the drama. It's going to be airing in Japan.

sS6XBoL.jpg

Looks like winners of the polaroid event have already received the group pics of the cast. Hope the rest of the winners post their photos too.

Sourcehttps://www.instagram.com/p/Ca3n6yKprBM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

69hIwUF.jpgFlowers given to the cast as part of the Bluray support

More photos here: https://www.instagram.com/sulwhayeon.official/

• Like 1

Voting for Round 2 of San-Deok Im Produce48 ver

Episode 2:

Edit: After some reflection, I've deleted some of my posts that bring about negativity. Sorry. Going forward, I'll be posting more positive updates, which I personally prefer anyway. May this drama remain a happy memory for fans. 

Edited by happiness
  • Like 1

The Red Sleeve got nominated for Best Drama Award/Best Picture for TV Drama at the 34th Korea PD Awards:

lfSxoK8.png

The award ceremony will be held April 13th! Here's hoping the drama wins!

I think the PDs will be the recipients of the award, so we might be able to see Jung Ji-in PD if this is broadcasted like the previous years. There's also a Grand Prize for PDs: PD of the Year. I'm assuming all the PDs that made it to the list are potential candidates.

Source: https://www.pdjournal.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=73564

• Like 3

Full version of the teaser has been released. Please check the cafe.

Scriptbook came in...the scene here was the medicine scene. I hope this one shows up in the bluray since it looks like it was filmed but didn't make it to the final cut.

More under the cut:

Spoiler

This was the scene that Seyoung and Junho talked about that didn't get filmed!

Pics/pages from the scriptbook (not translated)

Spoiler

Also, MBC has been copyright striking subbed content. If any of you still wish to watch the BTS videos, here is a google drive link:

Spoiler

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...