[Drama 2021] The Red Sleeve Cuff, 옷소매 붉은 끝동

ferily

14 hours ago, pad-hari said:

If you really want to hear her call him "San-ah", there is one archive blog written with lot of imagination to suffice our thirst. Click on this link and you will know. :love::heart:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/35409238

Hahaha ... thanks pad-hari..  but i want to see it visually.... San slowly smiling at her when he heard her say his name...

Thats my imagination....hahhaaa:lol::heart:

• LOL 1

8 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@Tina123 Sorry, should have been more clear. Assumed that people knew the history. Deokim is Uibin Seong.

on another note

Currently on alittle marathon. Recently finished watching Dong Yi and now watching Haechi. In a few days im watching Yi San again. I don't know why i do this to myself since i know it's very sad towards the end but a good drama. Maybe i should try Six Flying Dragons later.

Looking forward to see the ending of Red Sleeve Cuff and i will probably cry.

Thanks for the clarification! :)  it makes sense now. 

Fact spoiler.   Awwww!!!! 

Spoiler

fact spoiler)) even after uibin died, jeongjo didn’t leave the joonghuidang (place where she died) empty for the next crown prince. he used it for his office until he died. it’s no exaggeration to say that all of jeongjo's achievements were made in joonghuidang. #theredsleeveKdrama_TheRedSleeve_2021.png

Cr:@yuuru0911

Joonghuidang

giHKAkH.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, happiness said:

Lee Sunhee's vocals :bawling:

Don't forget the drama awards is today. Can't wait to see how they dress. Hope the drama wins lots of awards today.

This is the only ost that I can't like. It is just too hauntingly sad :bawling:

Ya, have been waiting for the awards to see the TRS cast and crew and also the PD. She was just amazing in all the bts! So jovial and laughing all the time. And everyone is always laughing and happy on set. :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, simplesim said:

This is the only ost that I can't like. It is just too hauntingly sad :bawling:

Ya, have been waiting for the awards to see the TRS cast and crew and also the PD. She was just amazing in all the bts! So jovial and laughing all the time. And everyone is always laughing and happy on set. :love:

Can you imagine which scenes this OST will appear in...

You're in luck. There's a new bts video with lots of laughter from the cast and PD. 

This might actually be the last group shot :tears:

Spoiler

Pic of G3

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

32 minutes ago, happiness said:

Can you imagine which scenes this OST will appear in...

You're in luck. There's a new bts video with lots of laughter from the cast and PD. 

@happiness no need to imagine. Its for sure. Its going to add to the flood and rivers of tears. I doubt we can watch the scene properly...   I already feel like crying even now...

I wish we all @pad-hari @celflor @andy78 @realistic2280a and others (sorry can't remember everyone) can zoom and share our tears together.

Gomawo... think have to keep replaying all those bts videos. Wonder it will be able to comfort us? Sure going to have a humongous withdrawal of our San & DI and TRS.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, simplesim said:

@happiness no need to imagine. Its for sure. Its going to add to the flood and rivers of tears. I doubt we can watch the scene properly...   I already feel like crying even now...

I wish we all @pad-hari @celflor @andy78 @realistic2280a and others (sorry can't remember everyone) can zoom and share our tears together.

Gomawo... think have to keep replaying all those bts videos. Wonder it will be able to comfort us? Sure going to have a humongous withdrawal of our San & DI and TRS.

That's pretty much what I'm going to do when I finish watching the final episodes...go straight to the behind the scenes so I can laugh instead. I hope Seyoung and Junho can reunite in a modern drama like they mentioned. 

Seyoung looks so pretty 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

MBC Drama Award 2021

Special Achievement Award - Lee Deokhwa

Best New Male Actor - Kang Hoon

Best Supporting Actress - Jang Hyejin 

Best Writer - Jang Hae Ri

Best Couple - SanDeok (Lee Jun Ho & Lee Se Young)

Top Excellence Actor - Lee Jun Ho

Top Excellence Actress - Lee Se Young

Drama of the Year: The Red Sleeve

Congrats! :hooray2:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1