Omg Justin Timberlake Attacks Janet And Prince In One Of His Songs

LucasBunny

OMG I am pissed
I hate that stupid SOB even more than I did

who does he think he is??

I swear he is so cocky, I heard this song was removed from his album or something

I didnt know cuz I didnt listen to his crappy album

he is such a p-word really he is, picking on a female like that

The song is entitled 'Give it to me'. The artist is super producer Timbaland featuring Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake. Here's some background:

Prince was asked a few weeks ago what he thought about Timberlake's hit song saying he's bringing 'Sexyback'. Prince replied ''Sexy never left."

Also, he responds to Janet's comments about him on Oprah by referring to her mumbling in songs and her low chart position....

Here's the lyrics to his verse:

I don't think you came in clear.

Sitting on the top it's hard to hear you from way up here.

I saw you tryin to act cute on tv "Just let me clear the air."

We missed you on the charts last week....

Damn that's right, you wasn't there.

that's the diss to janet

here is the diss to Prince

If]Don't hate on me just because you didn't come up with it.

So if you see us in the club go on and walk the other way

Cuz our run will never be over; not at least until we say

credits: It's whatever

4page letter Aaliyah forum

The song is called give it to me

If I can get a link I'll tell u to pm me

what the hell??

Forgive me for acting like a fangirl if that's what u think

but I think this was so uncalled for.

U know he's such a punk cuz Usher played him at the MTV awards, right in his presence and he aint say crap

just pickin on other people who aint do nuthin to him.

Prince is right, Sexy never left what is he talking about?

he didnt insult him, he just said it never left.

and Janet wasnt even attacking him on Oprah why is he bothering her??

I watched the whole interview that day and she did not once insult him

she only spoke the truth, he hung her out to dry after the superbowl incident

he is so cocky, he just mad cuz Prince is a legend man, people still love prince and when JT is outdated and played out people still gunna love prince.

So what if janet's album didnt do that good, people still love her and when she goes on tour it's over.

How mature this jerk is

tryna act like he crap ice cream

he needs to get jumped cuz he is just pickin at people.

He aint dare try this crap with Usher

Man up Justin cuz u aint tuff.

and these morons on LJ

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/9510678.html

are just trashing Janet

She didnt do anything WTF??

She didnt insult JT at all, she said the truth

there calling her a hater and what not, yeh whatever.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malice_Kaiser

For someone who so fanatically supports a guy accused of child molestation you'd think you could handle a few general disses from another guy here and there.

For someone who so fanatically supports a guy accused of child molestation you'd think you could handle a few general disses from another guy here and there.

It's not even so much the disses

it's the nerve of him.

It gets me mad because at first he's like

"Oh I love MJ he's my idol blah blah blah" later on he starts dissing him

then he was all up janet's butt until the Superbowl situation

then when he pulls of her lil thing, and everyone starts acting stupid, he runs hiding like the pansy he is and leaves all the blame on Janet, he should have stood up like a man and took his pain.

If anyone saw that Oprah interview she said nothing bad about JT, in fact she was trying not to talk bad about him, she informed the audience he has reached out to her after the incident. Now he comes out of nowhere insulting her. He tryna act all bad just cuz he did a song with TI and he's been working with Timberland, what kind of man is he calling out a woman??

and as for Prince, he said this whole Future Love sex whatever the album is called was inspired by Prince

then he goes insulting him??

His head is gettin too big.

Guest NanaMun

How can be you sure that last diss was to Prince..?

and if it was...it makes no sense for him to diss Prince in the first place. The man was being honest, not attacking Justin's work..

I still like him either way (well at least better than arrogant Usher), but we all got to remember that he is human..he's going to do some dumb things in his career..although this move..not really a dumb one at all..

Guest fluffpuff

exactly. how can you be SURE those are disses to Prince and Janet Jackson in the first place? like duh JT didn't admit it did he?in other words, it's just wild guesses on your and others' part.

Guest Burriej

Hehehe, I like Justin, But this is lame. :s

I thought Prince said that in a joking way...

And Janet said that it was an accident, so why would he diss her?

Ok now Im confusing myself x__x

Guest VersusVillain

I've always hated Timberlake anyway. Not a big fan of MJ, Janet, or Prince, but I'd still like to punch him in the face, not for dissing them, just for the sheer fun of it.

I'm not going to say that he WAS dissing them, he might be or he might not be, but I've never been a great fan of Justin simply because Justin Timberlake is nothing original at all. His first album concept was reminiscent of Michael Jackson and the second one Prince. I know that it's hard to come up with very new and original concepts when it feels like everything's been done, but Justin plays it safe and doesn't TRY anything at all.

His moves in the 'Like I love You' video, even the concept of the chorepgraphy in the red room had similiarities, if not at times, the sames moves as Michael Jackson's smooth criminal (if you're in Canada, watch it on Video on Trial). And as mentioned, his actions regarding Superbowl, Michael Jackson made me lose respect for him as an artist.

I will say that I find some of his songs entertaining and catchy

Guest lavitadolce

whats new

"beef" = publicity = sale $

&& plus, how can you be sure those were directed to janet jackson & prince?

i couldn't tell..

Guest YELL;OH

I saw you tryin to act cute on tv "Just let me clear the air."

We missed you on the charts last week....

Damn that's right, you wasn't there.

wth, that could have been aimed towards any singer.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I've always hated Timberlake anyway. Not a big fan of MJ, Janet, or Prince, but I'd still like to punch him in the face, not for dissing them, just for the sheer fun of it.

See, that I can understand. If you're gonna hate the guy, hate him for the right reasons.

Don't jump to conclusions and hate him because he may or may not have written lyrics that may or may not relate to some things that other artists said at some other point in time. Maybe. ;)

What he "supposedly" said to Janet can seriously be to anyone .... For some reason I doubt he's dissing all these people. Not a fan of his, but those words, you can't say it's directly to anyone.

Guest itrayya

thank gosh!

i thought i was the only one who didn't like him.

anyways... whatever he says... whatever.

and his song "bringing sexy back" like... no way!?!?!?!

are you serious??? sexy what? ;)

sexy never left like prince said.

maybe he just never saw it.

thanks.

exactly. how can you be SURE those are disses to Prince and Janet Jackson in the first place? like duh JT didn't admit it did he?in other words, it's just wild guesses on your and others' part.

I am 95% sure that was directed towards Janet

this is not a coincedence

because on Oprah she was like "Just to clear the air" that's what she said

and she was on TV when she said it, when he says "I don't think you came in clear"

actually there is more to that part in the song cuz he says "You mumbling" Everyone knows how Janet talks mad low, and her album didnt do as well as expected and he was at the top of the charts.

now read again

I saw you tryin to act cute on tv "Just let me clear the air."We missed you on the charts last week....

Damn that's right, you wasn't there

that just gave it away, that was directed towards Janet, watch that Oprah interview on youtube

because he quoted that from her.

As for Prince, as far as I know, Sure people have been saying "Sexy never left"

but Justin goes "Mr saying Sexy never left" referring to a man, as soon as Prince says something he comes out swinging

and I think Prince was right, if Justin is the meaning of sexy then sexy doesnt exist

and FYI Malice Mizer, I don't dislike Justin just because of this song

I never ever ever liked his wanker behind.

Read that first verse again, it will all add up, I'm not jumping to conclusions.

Of course he's not going to come out and admit it, he's a punk.

Guest miss sweetie

:crazy: i never liked him anyways. his songs might be catchy but he cant really sing. he sounds like a girl. when nsync was still hot, i like everyone else but him (even though i loved BSB more).

wtf. he disses janet? i swear he was friends or was friendly with her during that super bowl incident.

:crazy: i never liked him anyways. his songs might be catchy but he cant really sing. he sounds like a girl. when nsync was still hot, i like everyone else but him (even though i loved BSB more).

wtf. he disses janet? i swear he was friends or was friendly with her during that super bowl incident.

I think he's sad because he wants to be black so badly.

U know he is really a wuss, he gets behind a couple of rappers and then talks smack

and u know Usher played him in his presence..why didnt he go at Usher??

Punk.

I'd like to see him beef with a man like Jay-z or something.

Archived