Omg Justin Timberlake Attacks Janet And Prince In One Of His Songs

LucasBunny

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are pretty weak disses anyway. I'm not gonna go into the superbowl thing, but I'm sure Prince was just joking when he said that (I didn't see this on TV, so correct me, lol.) and it IS pretty hilarious. But really though this album style really is so Prince. I guess his feelings were hurt because one of his idols offended him. I would too, though it's the truth.

So, please tell us, how does one act black?

So you wouldn't see some white guy walking around with sagging pants and a doorag(sp?), while shouting "SUP DAWG?", as acting black? Those kinds of things DID originate from black culture, no?

Justin does try to impress black people. I remember those cornrows, lolz.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

The bottom line is that you may or may not like Justin Timberlake. But either way, these insults aren't that big of a deal. Seriously, suck it up and move on with your lives. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

Guest fluffpuff

So you wouldn't see some white guy walking around with sagging pants and a doorag(sp?), while shouting "SUP DAWG?", as acting black? Those kinds of things DID originate from black culture, no?

wow thanks for summing it up nicely. haha my point exactly. but u know what? we didn't need to explain how people actually act black/white/asian in the first place. if people don't get what it means and the fact that such things DO happen at like erm age 12 or so, they probably never will :lol:

The bottom line is that you may or may not like Justin Timberlake. But either way, these insults aren't that big of a deal. Seriously, suck it up and move on with your lives. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

I agree, why take such a thing so seriously? I don't think it's fair for you to create a WHOLE topic on JT on how you dislike him and his little faults when you get all hot and bothered when someone disses you're beloved Rain. Don't dish out if you can't handle the plates thrown at you

Those are pretty weak disses anyway. I'm not gonna go into the superbowl thing, but I'm sure Prince was just joking when he said that (I didn't see this on TV, so correct me, lol.) and it IS pretty hilarious. But really though this album style really is so Prince. I guess his feelings were hurt because one of his idols offended him. I would too, though it's the truth.

last line so true

that is a better way of putting it

Oh please, it's not like I'm killing myself over it, it has to do with music, so I posted it here

and laid down my opinion on it.

I agree, why take such a thing so seriously? I don't think it's fair for you to create a WHOLE topic on JT on how you dislike him and his little faults when you get all hot and bothered when someone disses you're beloved Rain. Don't dish out if you can't handle the plates thrown at you

Who gets hot and bothered?

I don't care who hates Rain, I already know majority of soompi hates him

and I don't care cuz I love him and that's what matters to me.

So please with that.

I have not only dissed Justin in this thread, I've stood by opinions before

and I bet if it were the other way around people would be bashing Janet and Prince

I havent harshly bashed Justin, no one has, punk, wuss, wanker, acting black aint no real disses

if that's the case they need to close the Kevin Federline thread.

and Lilazian girl it's okay to like his songs

I'm not saying anyone should boycott his music or anything

I'm just saying what it is.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

^

If flat-out calling people wuss, punk, and wanker of all things isn't actually insulting, then why would indirectly kinda maybe referring to a few people in some song lyrics that weren't actually released any more offensive?

Guest X__YeaH

I don't care who hates Rain, I already know majority of soompi hates him

and I don't care cuz I love him and that's what matters to me.

So please with that.

uhh majority? hate? i think those two words are a little strong. i wouldnt go that far.

about the topic. justin's an idiot anyway. sometimes he needs to stop and think about how he was the attention bring-er (normally the most goody-two shoes image member) for a little boy band...and now hes trying to act like Usher and Prince. puhlease. nobodys gonna side with him anyway so let him jus be the stupid kid he is.

^

If flat-out calling people wuss, punk, and wanker of all things isn't actually insulting, then why would indirectly kinda maybe referring to a few people in some song lyrics that weren't actually released any more offensive?

No someone mentioned harsh harsh dissing going on

and those are insults, but you havent seen harsh insults yet and he is getting them all over the net.

and once again I said it's not so much the insults that bother me

it's his nerve to even go there

How can u try to be someone, then diss them?

anyone want to answer that??

uhh majority? hate? i think those two words are a little strong. i wouldnt go that far.

about the topic. justin's an idiot anyway. sometimes he needs to stop and think about how he was the attention bring-er (normally the most goody-two shoes image member) for a little boy band...and now hes trying to act like Usher and Prince. puhlease. nobodys gonna side with him anyway so let him jus be the stupid kid he is.

lol u havent seen the korean music section have you??

Guest X__YeaH

^Um i go there every day...which is why i was about to tell you to go there. i didnt say he was "most loved". i just said "hate" and "majority" are a bit strong to describe his popularity at soompi

who cares. theres a lot of "attacking" and richard simmons nowadays anyways.

like.. one of afroman's song HAHAhAHAH

oh wells who gives. i like his new album (y)

^Um i go there every day...which is why i was about to tell you to go there. i didnt say he was "most loved". i just said "hate" and "majority" are a bit strong to describe his popularity at soompi

Lol well lemme rephrase that

a majority of the people in the k-pop section hate him and it's true

they always make these threads to diss him, they start comparing him to Se7en and chances are people are going to put Bi down to praise Se7en, same with Minwoo and even Boa.

they compare him to all those people and insult him.

But I stopped caring.

Anyways I want to apologize if I offended JT fans I really do, if u thought I was being to harsh I'm sorry

but I stand by what I said about him being a punk and what not, maybe I was too mean about it

but no one is understanding why it got me mad

please listen again

He goes and insults Janet after she got all the blame at the superbowl, she didnt insult him on Oprah, she only said what was true and he did hang her out to dry.

as for Prince, you know something about Prince, he really doesnt like people biting his style badly

he even said it in Vibe magazine he doesnt like people remaking his songs

can you blame him?? No, the music industry needs more originality these days and people just need to stop recycling other artists works and claiming it as there own, there is a difference between inspiration and just copying.

Anyways, Justin was all up in there styles one minute and then he flips and insults them?

He needs to make up his mind.

But u know the media isnt paying this any mind, because it's Justin Timberlake and that makes it okay

but as soon as someone insults him back watch it be WW3.

Guest cpopbaby19

T_T;

okay, I like his songs. XD haha

but, if he was really dissing Janet and Prince, man.. he sucks then. i mean, why does he have to take it seriously?!? that's just pointless and... gay.

T___T;

Guest StylishAzNx07

i remember him saying before this incident, he was a huge fan of both janet jackson and prince. so yeah, he probably wasn't directing the lyrics towards them if hes a fan O_O and anyways he did date janet jackson, so he can't hate her im sure...

]' date='Nov 25 2006, 08:35 PM' post='4240703']

how are you so sure that this was pointed towards them? hate him for the right reasons.

OMFG I already provided the proof in the previouse pages

He directly quoted them

watch the Janet Jackson interview for crying outloud, I already posted the link

and I've said it over and over, I never ever liked him

I couldnt stand him b4 this even occured. I never ever ever ever liked him.

and who ever said Janet and Justin dated, no they never dated, that was just a stupid rumor.

Guest katsudon

i've always disliked him a lot. he thinks he's so hot. he's not! ppl MADE him think he's hot... sadly. he CANNOT sing AT ALL. he sings like someone withOUT adam's apple.

Archived