Omg Justin Timberlake Attacks Janet And Prince In One Of His Songs

LucasBunny

I suggest you look at the rules of the forum before posting.

1. Extreme artist bashing is not allowed. Please keep all negative comments about singers at a minimum level.

And geez. Chill out. When Eminem disses Mariah Carey there wasn't this much controversy.

I think people are just hating on Justin Timerlake.. Leave the poor guy alone.

Anyone that hates him HAS TO admit that he is a good performer.

I mean, look at the guy.

-jenny

IMO no he is not a good performer, I never ever liked him since his Nsync days

he's a Micheal Jackson Usher knockoff, every other Young guy out there will put him to shame

Omarion, Chris Brown, Usher, Se7en, Bi, all of them will leave him in the dust

aint nobody hating on that wannabe Micheal Jackson :rolleyes: Sure everyone is influenced by Micheal Jackson, but it's really weird when people imitate him, yet they insult him, then turn right around and insult him again.

cuz there's nothing to hate on.

On a different note, I'm glad Janet and Prince didnt respond to his garbage, Janet is preparing for her Tour and I'm sooo excited :w00t::w00t::w00t:

and I'm not extremly bashing him, all I said was that he's a punk, which he is, what guy picks on a female for stating facts? she told the truth and he got mad at her, if you watched the Oprah interview she didnt even insult him, she actually stated that he has reached out and tried to apologize to her, but she just is not ready to respond to him, hell I wouldnt either, after someone left me to take the fall after we both made a mistake, they would not be forgiven so easily.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived