Omg Justin Timberlake Attacks Janet And Prince In One Of His Songs

LucasBunny

Guest Onesweetypie

i've always disliked him a lot. he thinks he's so hot. he's not! ppl MADE him think he's hot... sadly. he CANNOT sing AT ALL. he sings like someone withOUT adam's apple.

haha nah uh, i think he's hot :]

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest __OOO--SMiLE

OH MY GOSH!

that is REALLY mean. BUT ya know, he is stepping his

game to hip hop now, and EVERYBODY in American

hip hop disses everyone else..so it's pretty normal.

YAH, i don't know what Janet said but what Prince said wasn't

that bad..So, i don't know what his problem was with Prince.

&& Justin Timerlake does have talent. And his songs

are good too. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean

he doesn't have talent. He has talent but he chooses to abuse

it in this song.

Guest BaKeRzHuNnI

Never liked Justin's, Janet's, or Prince's music in the first place... and I don't know why? But, I do respect them for being in the music industry because a lot of people seems to like them and I have no right to say I don't like them because of his/her lyrics. Maybe the motive behind the lyrics is just because of publicity, you know, getting attention? That's just my opinion... please don't bash on me... Oh yeah, I don't know them personally either, so I don't know why would I hate him/her...

Guest SukarDrops

haha oh god whats the world becoming??how can he EVER diss anybody he so badly wants to be?? its just to funny..and what did usher say about him?? i should so go find out lol..and prince had EVERY right to say sexy never went anywhere because this justin person coming out with that song is a big diss to everybody lol..and is it me or does he leech off of very popular ppl so his songs can become hits?? this is sad i think i'll go and cry for him :tears:

haha oh god whats the world becoming??how can he EVER diss anybody he so badly wants to be?? its just to funny..and what did usher say about him?? i should so go find out lol..and prince had EVERY right to say sexy never went anywhere because this justin person coming out with that song is a big diss to everybody lol..and is it me or does he leech off of very popular ppl so his songs can become hits?? this is sad i think i'll go and cry for him :tears:

Lol exactly and at the VMA 04 I think

Usher was like "Please don't compare me to Justin Timberlake, there's nothing to compare"

Guest SukarDrops

ohh I c..well usher had everyright to say that too loool...i mean really im not bashing but justin cant sing..AT ALL..but anyways lets hope hommie comes to his senses because when you look at his style and whate ever all you see is prince,janet and her brother so yea i wonder if he noticed that and got embaressed?? and saying in his dead "damn whyed i write that song?? just wondering haha of yea i need sleep :phew:

prince is an original..he's weird as hell but at least he isn't some fake pop star like justin timberlake...

if it wasn't for pharrel and timbaland and everyone else that justin paid huge amounts of money to make him look cool, he'd still be making crappy euro dance tracks with n sync.

justin is like the new guy at school who wants to be cool so he buys his way into hanging out with the cool people so eventually he becomes cool..but now justin's ego is getting too big.

dissing prince? lol..this is the same guy who britney cheated on for a dance choreographer lol

Guest StarCrystal

lol u havent seen the korean music section have you??

Well, most of the Bi/Rain fans hang out in his thread in the k-drama section. o-o;

prince is an original..he's weird as hell but at least he isn't some fake pop star like justin timberlake...

if it wasn't for pharrel and timbaland and everyone else that justin paid huge amounts of money to make him look cool, he'd still be making crappy euro dance tracks with n sync.

justin is like the new guy at school who wants to be cool so he buys his way into hanging out with the cool people so eventually he becomes cool..but now justin's ego is getting too big.

dissing prince? lol..this is the same guy who britney cheated on for a dance choreographer lol

OMG thank u

that's what I'm trying to say, people are just thinking I'm on a hating spree for the dude when that is so not the case

Guest VioletSauce

I don't know if I believe that.

His album was out or about to be released when Janet was on Oprah.

Second of all why would he record that at the last minute weeks before

the release just to put it on the album if it was supposed to be on there?

I don't think Justin is that stupid to go off at the mouth like that about

either one of them. Last I heard he apologized for how he handled the

Super Bowl thing on the radio here. So why would he do that and then

turn around and apologize for how he handled the situation? I mean

from what I've heard he completely understands why Janet felt the way she did.

Guest VersusVillain

that is REALLY mean. BUT ya know, he is stepping his

game to hip hop now, and EVERYBODY in American

hip hop disses everyone else..so it's pretty normal.

Oh geez, you're right. Artists diss people on their albums so they will sell. Now that just tells you right there that JT can't sell albums off of actual talent, he has to resort to childish insults. I love how sophisticated and mature he is. And his lyrics just prove how well-read and articulate he is. He's bringing sexy back... and he's not even using proper grammar to do it! THAT is talent!

Oh geez, you're right. Artists diss people on their albums so they will sell. Now that just tells you right there that JT can't sell albums off of actual talent, he has to resort to childish insults. I love how sophisticated and mature he is. And his lyrics just prove how well-read and articulate he is. He's bringing sexy back... and he's not even using proper grammar to do it! THAT is talent!

Preach lol preach it well

Guest Onesweetypie

Isnt this part of lyric included in TImberland's new song not his album?

And proper grammar, if ur gonna have a hip pop-ish album, i think there's gonna be slangs :\

Guest asianromance

gotta say that though i don't like justin, his music, or how he handles things- gotta admire his nerve and his business tactics- willing to go to any length or experiment with anything and step on any person in order to get recognition and album sales. he would make a great ruthless music producer or something. And he can sing but he just chooses not to use his voice. I hate it when i see an artist with vocal talent but don't sing the songs to show it off- just goes off and whines out whatever stupid sound he thinks is popular.

Archived