Kai From Gazette

Guest buuberry

Guest OBSCURE Sin

*squeaks* ah, Kai ^^

I cant think of anything intelligent to say once again :lol: it's sweet that even Reita says despite the teasing he really does like Kai =)

thanks for the song.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest buuberry

haha yea i noe. rei's just a big softie inside. hur.

i think kai and rei's frdship is built on teasing and sacarsm. me and my frds are tt way too. -laughs- i think its funny how some fans dun like rei anymore because they really think tt he picks on kai.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

i think kai and rei's frdship is built on teasing and sacarsm. me and my frds are tt way too. -laughs- i think its funny how some fans dun like rei anymore because they really think tt he picks on kai.

do they really dislike him for that? o.O dude, that's what friends do xD there's a member that gets picked on in every band. Shinya, Maicho, Nao got left behind sometimes...

and you know, it's all in good fun. Cuz Kai is teh most depresed person in the world!11 He's bein abuzed!11 :lol:

I love Rei-chan (I'm gonna start calling him that now xD), you can tell he's a nice guy. And anyway, I think I'm hypnotised by his insane smex.

Guest miranduh

i do agree, haha usually it's the really cute (childish) members which get picked on x] but they don't seem to mind.

i love the clip where kai points out he only has one dimple then reita goes "i don't even have ONE -_-"

Guest buuberry

haha yes! i rem tt part! haha. reita was like rolling his eyes at kai while kai made a 'fuss' over his strange one-sided dimple. sooo cute!

and yea, alot of pple actually get turned off by reita's teasing. <_<

Guest OBSCURE Sin

haha yes! i rem tt part! haha. reita was like rolling his eyes at kai while kai made a 'fuss' over his strange one-sided dimple. sooo cute!

that was cute ^^ I wanted to poke Kai's cheek. Wasnt that the same clip where Reita told Uruha to talk because "he never talks" and then he didnt. So the camera focused on Reita and he just turned and banged his hand against the wall in mock despair xD

and yea, alot of pple actually get turned off by reita's teasing. <_<

how can people get turned off by Reita's anything? XD

Guest buuberry

haha... why not! those who are not... hardcore gaze fans might just take everything at face value. hur.

-squishes reita and kai together-

Guest miranduh

hmm i am not sure, someone just made a cut of that particular part haha also Kai making french toast :D awesome, he's so sweet.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

^ haha xD well they have their respective roles. Kai is the cutest person alive one whereas Reita's the hnyehadjhhvdhsNICEBODYjshbj one xD

but I think Reita is the one who is really abused. People have a go at him for picking on Kai, and he got ignored on Hey!x3 *hugs Rei-chan* :lol:

but damn, Kai is adorable.

Guest buuberry

haha ya. poor rei. kai's like this reaaaally sweet boy next door while reita's like the cool dude hanging out in the streets. tough guy who's a softie inside. heh.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

^ he's like a bubble gum lollipop. Hard on the outside but with a soft centre.

And yes, I am well aware of how pervy that sounded.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMGOSH! MY FAVE GAZETTE MEMBER AFTER REITA <3

KAAAAAAAAIIII

HE'S JUST SOOO AWESOME!

HIS SMILE AND LAUGH IS ADORABLE <3

HIS DRUMMING SKILLS ARE AWESOME <3

HE, HIMSELF IS JUST TOO AWESOME!!!

LOVE HIMMMMMM.

hehe. don't mind the caps ><'

i would add pics but i'm sort of lazy right now ==

i'll add them next time i visit! ^___^

poook. i was bored so i added translates to this particular interview. and no, i dont claim credit for both the translate (batsu) and scan (rawkstarr). XD

hevnkaiengmw8.jpg

it may seem like kai isnt very close with the group but dont forget! this interview is really old now. haha. and rei-chan's being a BIIIG meanie.

and this! is the True Love mp3 tt kai and ruki is rumored to be singing in.

oh! there's more about every member.

i found it on batsu.org

that's a jrock forum if you're interested.

don't know if you already know about it. (:

kai's soo cute <3 and adorable! ^^

p.s don't type in batsu.com

something weird pops up.

xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest buuberry

that's a jrock forum if you're interested.

don't know if you already know about it. (:

kai's soo cute <3 and adorable! ^^

p.s don't type in batsu.com

something weird pops up.

xD

something weird pops up? Oo

oh yea i do noe there is the translated one for each of them. heh. (^^!)

Hey Buuberry!!!!!

YOU KNOW I'M A FAN TOO!!!!! Just here to support ADORABLE KAI!!!! :wub: :wub:

-Wei

hey! you popped by! haha. my kai thread is so dead eh. hur. for you, i'll add new pics soon. (^-' )

Archived