[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest jamberryknots

full house was the one that got me started in loving korean dramas its been 5 years since i've first watched it (watched it for yen times i think) and i still enjoy it everytime

hopefully there will be a part2

Guest angelordevil

Vietnam is proceeding to film their own version of Full House and now in the process of selecting their leading casts.

They are cashing in on the popularity of this drama, so let's see whether they can be successful.

Full House 2 maybe a mixture of Taiwan/Korean casts since it's impossible to get back the original lead.

Whatever it is, nothing can beat nor replace Full House 1 as the best with sweetest memories to last forever.

yah, exactly, No version FH can compare with FH ( Rain and Song Hye Kyo ).FH made in VN will be on aried in July. actually I don't think but I think I will watch it

Guest SweetKYO

Just watch FH again and miss them again - ha I hope there'll be an event that both

of them will be invited - when can we see them again together?

Guest mizpa

full house was the one that got me started in loving korean dramas its been 5 years since i've first watched it (watched it for yen times i think) and i still enjoy it everytime

hopefully there will be a part2

im pretty sure there is going to be a part 2...but the cast will be different so idk if it will be the same=[

Guest SweetKYO

Ha I missed this couple - the news about them died down, not true?

I just watch FH and my friend is now watching it and she likes this drama so much.

I hope they'll have new activity(ies) together even in a fashion show or star group/

Guest ~~M!sTY~~

I finished watching ten episodes from Full House. I have loved every moment. Frankly I shocked by the capacity of representative of rain acting. But rain confirmed that to me in this roles. how a great actor he is.rain not just an amazing singer but also hijacker of hearts actor.

~~in my eyes ~~rain is very talented person. ;)

Guest ~~M!sTY~~

catherine ann

THXX great work I,ll be waiting your design in ~~rain bithday~~

really I love your work KEEp it up . ;)

Guest baby_noon

gina~~~ hahaha... :lol:*timpuk panci*

thanks yo..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

bikyofh-2.jpg

Young-Jae and Ji-eun's Kids :lol:

bkfh-1.jpg

cyworld

Guest PinkCherrys_Cottage

AHH! this is like my all time favorite drama! its so cute how they act towards each other. such a cute love story <3

Guest SweetKYO

Gina, Baby-Noon, Angelordevil, Catherine- Ann Gina, PinkCherrys_Cottage ,

Wave, good greetings - Happy Birthday to RAIN!!!

Hye Gyo is really the best gift for him, hope they'll have a chance to be together again

talking, laughing, holding hands and hugging even kissing!