[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest starsangel

I'm glad there will be a full house 2 but I heard they will either cast Song Hye kyo or Rain but not both of them? I actually want them to find new ppl to be in this series. Younger actress and actor. I like Song Hye Kyo and Rain but I think they both have matured out from the past. I actually hope Baek Sung Hyun will be cast :D but that is never going to happen in a zillion years time.

Guest abcdaisy

wow, there might be a chance of having a full house 2? dude, is it me or 2009 is gonna have a lot a lot of good dramas

it seems like a lot of good dramas are coming out in 2009 or am i just thinking too much... i hope they consider of casting both of them because full house wouldn't be the same without one of them.. rain and song hye kyo please... praying now hahahahhahaha hopefully, the play isn't so boring like most of sequels lately....

of course without the original FH2 can never be the same but roping one is better than nothing.

possibly Rain will take up the role abt time into drama 4 yrs to be exact. he hasnt got filming schedules there4 FH2 slot nicely for him. shouldnt under-rate FH2 before condemning the failure. if they rake in taiwan stars, popular Ariel Lin a good stand-in with similiarity as HJE. i wudnt under-estimate Rain, he will perform even better than FH1 & make FH2 a success. i dont mind the sequel if others dont agree afterall just a drama to enjoy, cant have best of both worlds. if majority liking pairings than good script dramas defeat the purpose of film productions.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/10/plans-an...house-season-2/

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm64/cu...a_/ArielLin.jpg

I very recently watched this drama and loved it. Great acting from both espcially the lady ( dont really know her name). Rain looked great ofcourse melts my heart every time he smiles . I loved the story, it clearly showed a girl falling for a guy she knows she shuldn't fall for and how she changed through the process. Loved it

Guest bikyo_vn

I am not excited at FH2 without any one of them. Bi and kyo, LYJ and HJE is my greatest couple on drama and in real life. To me, FH1 is the best, if there aren't Bi or Kyo, KBS should change the name of film into another one. That film is not FULL HOUSE in fact.

finally decided not to be LYJ no. 2, better leave sweet memories behind.

think too risky if the script turns out to be worst to face poor ratings & critics.

what next, will they proceed without the hot stars then shudnt name it FH2, maybe Glass House

Will always love Bi+Song Hye Kyo's chemistry...

And will always remember 3 Bears!~

:ph34r:

yeah..lets leave FH as sweet memories

but still hoping for other BiKyo project

wanna see them together again on screen

helow :wub::wub:

I LOVE BI&KYO

b3049.gif:wub:

008401.gif

hi knew

love your PS edit

yeah..lets leave FH as sweet memories

but still hoping for other BiKyo project

wanna see them together again on screen

hi knew

love your PS edit

hi gina arinda I gald to meet you.

thank for PS edit.

• 2 weeks later...

hi gina arinda I gald to meet you.

thank for PS edit.

why..

have U been searching me for a long time??

(hoping..hoping..)

hehehe... always support our lovely couple

and join BiKyo Family

now in facebook

Fighting FHers!!

hgh.pngUntitled-2-4.pngUntitled-5-5.png

Bi & Kyo :wub:

Untitled-4-3.png

Untitled-3copy.png

Untitled-5-4.png

Untitled-2copy2.png

Untitled-2copy.png

my favorite scene

BiKyo looks soo funny here

thx saylan_cu

aza2 FIGHTING!!

Guest Anri Lin

I watched this drama like.. one or one and a half years ago ande it was just truly wonderful, as my first Korean drama I'd have to say it was a VERY good impression =] ..even though I was sort of a Bi anti =/ not really but I just didn't like him. Nonetheless, SHK just made it all better ^___^ ~ ~

Anyway, I've been looking to find the scene where SHK is carrying grandma back into the house cuz of her headache or attack or something but she keeps dropping her. If anyone can tell me which EPISODE that scene is in I'd really really realllyyyy appreciate it! =]

I found it once but I forgot, loll. But yeah I want to make a separate video especially for that scene now so I want to find it again ^^. Thanks ~

Guest jenniee

does anyone know where i can download full house esp? i am like, the only asain that didnt watch this drama. lol. btw i dont mind if its a clubbox ;)