[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest Janie Simply

Gals, I have died laughing with all the PSed in this FH Thread, many times. Great jobs. Great going! Thank you for making the invisibles, visibles.

BiKyo...fighting!

Jan...thanks! Missed you for a while here.

SB, I almost forgot that this thread exist :P

Guest SnowB_all

SB, I almost forgot that this thread exist :P

Jan....Sistaaahhhhh! Now that you are back, let's get back to (first), the posting of the he-and-she similarities. Causasian models with Kyo and Bi, in separate occassions. Her Levi's, and his LV, last year, in Spain.

Or something similar to that.

Guest chin_ai22

Jan....Sistaaahhhhh! Now that you are back, let's get back to (first), the posting of the he-and-she similarities. Causasian models with Kyo and Bi, in separate occassions. Her Levi's, and his LV, last year, in Spain.

Or something similar to that.

oh yeah! you know what snowB, im kinda wondering about a certain pic in our guy's thread.

the girl in his back looks like our dear girl but her face is sort of hidden by caps.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

oh yeah! you know what snowB, im kinda wondering about a certain pic in our guy's thread.

the girl in his back looks like our dear girl but her face is sort of hidden by caps.

I think that's his assistant. Her facial features are quite similar to SHK that fans often mistake her to be SHK.

This GIF is ripped from the Making of Full House DVD. It's the part where SHK was coaching Bi on the choreography of Gomsemari. :lol:

1gumsemarizo2.gif

Please credit charitycn76 of Cloud Philippines for the GIF.

Guest SnowB_all

Here's a true story. A co-worker borrowed my Full House DVD set (16 episodes) to fill her in one day off. After the first DVD, she decided to cook a big meal for her husband and two kids, and she went "Full House" Marathon. She has to finish it, as it was really, really good. She abandoned her family for almost two days. Finally finished it at 0445. She said FH made her laugh, giggle, sad, angry, cry etc.

The DVDs are in another set of hands now.

Guest Janie Simply

This GIF is ripped from the Making of Full House DVD. It's the part where SHK was coaching Bi on the choreography of Gomsemari. :lol:

Agent P, This is funny! :lol: it must be fun watching the BTS! is this the Japanese version that you mentioned a while back? I wonder isn't Bi a great dancer already and why he still need HJE to show him the choreo :sweatingbullets:

Guest SnowB_all

Agent P, This is funny! :lol: it must be fun watching the BTS! is this the Japanese version that you mentioned a while back? I wonder isn't Bi a great dancer already and why he still need HJE to show him the choreo :sweatingbullets:

Jan, Sis...that's the point of being a "good actor", play someone else. HJE, in real life, can dance well too. However, she is too far ahead and doing great, as an actress, so "dancing" is just for work-out.

I think.

Guest dolphin501

Hi, my friend has 1 extra autumn face palette signed by SHK. She would like to sell it for $120. If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks. :D

I saw this pic at Bi(JJH) box.and you must know the song in new 5th album of his:September 12.

It makes me feel confused whose his woman.and in MV Love Story is very similar to ijuksa . Rain in MV with Ha ji won seems like Kang Bok Koo.

[ihttp://img399.imageshack.us/img399/5086/55240304kd6al8hu5.png[/]

[url=http://g.imageshack.us/img399/55240304kd

Hi lonicera - he mentioned recently in one of his interviews that September 12 is his song for his x-GF whom he met on 2002 on the time of his debut. :lol::)

*** If they won’t get both of them it won’t be as great. FH huge success is because of the 2 of them. But it will be fantastic if both of them will collaborate again in another project. Because I don’t think it’s a good idea to do a sequel. Sequel or part 2 dramas often sucks. :lol:

PLANS ANNOUNCED FOR A FULLHOUSE SEASON 2

Yes, it does sound like a Full House 2 is in the works. But as with all things this early in the process, it’s best to retain a little bit of skepticism so as not to be disappointed later.

Just a word of warning.

Production as an Asian drama: Producers say, “We will cast at least one out of either Song Hye-gyo or Rain”

The KBS drama Full House, which aired in 2004 and earned much love not only in Korea but throughout Asia, will be producing a season 2 as a pan-Asian drama with participation from Korea, China, Japan and other countries. Full House is the drama that shot Rain to fame throughout Asia as a skilled dancer and singer.

Director Park Chang-shik of Kim Jong-hak Productions told Herald Biz on the 24th, “In preparation for making Full House Season 2, writer Jo Jung-hwa has worked for two years. Currently, the scripts for the first four episodes have been completed. Since Korean, Chinese, and Japanese actors will be participating, the drama will be filmed in those countries.”

Because this will be produced as an “Asian drama,” plans are to keep the atmosphere lighter than the first series, and to not come off overly extravagant. The drama will span 20 episodes and is looking for an airdate sometime around August of next year.

Director Park said, “Things are looking good. Already a Thai corporation has shown interest in investing in Season 2, and one broadcast station in Hunan, China, has said that they would produce Season 2.”

Full House was originally a soonjung manhwa [shojo manga] by Won Soo-yeon that depicted a love story about young modern people, and earned its actors Rain (playing Young-jae) and Song Hye-gyo (as Ji-eun) recognition as a very appealing couple.

Recently, Rain was asked on an episode of MBC’s Goldfish [무릎팍도사], “When did you start thinking of expanding into the Asian market?” by MC Kang Ho-dong. His answer reflected Full House’s high Asian popularity, saying, “It wasn’t because of music, but happened to be because of a drama I’d done [Full House],” which showed the bright possibility of a pan-Asian Season 2.

Accordingly, if Full House Season 2 is made and broadcast, the actors will naturally attract much recognition in Asia, and will also have tremendous value as a Hallyu drama.

Therefore, the production company is determined to cast at least one out of the two stars, Rain and Song Hye-gyo, who enjoy high popularity throughout China as well as Southeast Asia. They plan to cast actors from China and Taiwan as well, but have set aside the initial intention of casting one of the F4 members. The director has not yet been decided, and the production is currently in the process of finding a film or drama PD who will be able to bring to life Full House’s visual appeal.

source: dramabeans

*** Oh, they'll talk to RAIN now & show him the synopsis......... wondering what's his decision about this... is he going to do a sequel with another female partner, in case he's accepting the offer? We'll wait & see... :lol:

FULLHOUSE SEQUEL IN PRODUCTION

2hy9o5y.jpg

‘Full House’ sequel could be a possibility.

A representative of ‘Full House’ productions, Kim Jong Hak Productions revealed on October 24th that, “Currently ‘Full House 2′ is in the process of being prepared.”

Also, “We’re preparing with the goal to televise by next summer” and “‘Full House’ is seeing a string of popularity over Asia from China, Taiwan and Others. We’re also considering a joint production.”

And regarding the performances of hero Rain and heroine Song Hye Gyo, “The casting has not been begun yet. Wouldn’t it be good if Rain and Song Hye Gyo came together?” Also adding, “The synopsis will be communicated to Rain who recently had his comeback.”

‘Full House’ which was directed by Pyo Min Soo and written by Min Hyo Jeong was released in 2004. Along with being popular in Korea, it’s also enjoyed immense popularity in China crowning Rain and Song Hye Gyo as Hallyu stars.

Source: Newsen

Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com

Guest pipitgongyoo

Thanks willenette for the news!

OMG OMG!!! excited.gif I'M SOO EXCITED!!! bouncy.gif bouncy.gif

Please RAIN say yes to FULL HOUSE 2!

I want Bi-Kyo reunite!! :wub:

Guest je_amourx

I was so excited to hear this news!!!!

Both of their comebacks are really high right now so I think it'd be in their both interest if they accept to come back to continue on to 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FULL HOUSE 2!!!!!!!!!!!