[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

me too I would hate it if they will play RAIN/SHK's roles eventhough I like No Minwoo but I'm not against " FULLHOUSE " season two with a different story and different characteres but the location will be the same house , maybe they rent it from Rain/SHK's charactere ( sorry forgot the characteres' name ) who went to USA for a film shooting which will last for many months , ok just something like that and we get our new story at that same beautiful house :)

and by the way here's the link for the article about FULLHOUSE 2 soompi article about full house 2

Agree with you about renting house and making new story. This and Minwoo - I agree. ^^

Gosh - it makes me to re-watch Full House! Again... xD I don`t remember how many times I watched that drama.

Guest rainyrainy

Agree with you about renting house and making new story. This and Minwoo - I agree. ^^

Gosh - it makes me to re-watch Full House! Again... xD I don`t remember how many times I watched that drama.

I also can't remember how many times I watched this drama , it's full house and prossecutor princess which made fall in love with KDRAMA since last year and I didn't stop being fan till now :)

me too I would hate it if they will play RAIN/SHK's roles eventhough I like No Minwoo but I'm not against " FULLHOUSE " season two with a different story and different characteres but the location will be the same house , maybe they rent it from Rain/SHK's charactere ( sorry forgot the characteres' name ) who went to USA for a film shooting which will last for many months , ok just something like that and we get our new story at that same beautiful house :)

and by the way here's the link for the article about FULLHOUSE 2 soompi article about full house 2

Hi rainyrainy, RAIN as "Lee Young-jae" & SHK as "Han Ji-eun" - I'm not really into Part 2, sequels of any dramas/movies because for me original is always the best & nothing could surpass it.....And FH won't be the same without the (2) leads in the story. :lol:

I also can't remember how many times I watched this drama , it's full house and prossecutor princess which made fall in love with KDRAMA since last year and I didn't stop being fan till now :)

And every time I watch it I can`t thinking how beautiful this house is ^^

For me it was Full House, My name is Kim Sam Soon & Attic Cat

[uPDATED] Hwang Jung Eum and No Min Woo Confirmed for “Full House 2” + Famous Male Idol to Join Cast?

“Can You Hear My Heart’s” Hwang Jung Eum is considering the lead female role in upcoming drama “Full House 2.” The singer-turned-actress has gained tremendous popularity through sitcom “High Kick through the Roof” and dramas “Giant” and “Can You Hear My Heart.” A representative of the drama described that Hwang Jung Eum’s spunky personality fit well with the female lead character. Meanwhile, "My Girl is a Gumiho's" No Min Woo is also looking over the male lead role. “Full House 2” is the sequel to the widely popular 2004 drama “Full House,” starring Jung Ji Hoon (aka Rain) and Song Hye Kyo.

On September 25, a representative of Core Contents Media carefully stated, “It is true that we are considering her appearance in ‘Full House 2,’ but we are also reviewing other possible dramas, movies, and projects along with ‘Full House 2.” We have not decided on anything yet.”

[update] No Min Woo and Hwang Jung Eum confirm roles

It has been confirmed this morning (September 26) that both Hwang Jung Eum and No Min Woo are onboard "Full House 2" as the lead characters. Producers of the drama are currently in the talks of casting another male lead from a famous idol band.

via soompi news

• 3 weeks later...

^ Uhm... doesn't need subs? So do you understand Korean? :D What do you mean exactly? Did you mean... doesn't need 'external' subs? You want the drama hardsubbed?

• 1 month later...
Guest ginni_05

i miss bikyo badly:(:(....its been 7 yrs...:mellow:...i dont want them in fullhouse 2...but certainly in somethng new...maybe a mature love story...just having them onscreen again is enough increase the rating...blush.gif..i wish they atleast work togethr againn:)

• 1 month later...

hello there full house lovers!!! really really hope any1 here could tell me where i could find the making of this drama, behind the scenes and also ngs with better picture?? especially the 1 that both of them were shooting of jumping frm the boat..... plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trish94

hi everyone...i'm glad i have both dvd and vcd copy of Full House. i like the vcd copy most. it's complete with nangs 1 and 2...and OST...love it.

Guest trish94

vcd of full house has 19 disc. 1 disc per episode, plus 2 disc of ngs and 1 disc of ost. 

what do u mean by legit?

Guest trish94

w   h   a    t    e     v   e    r   .   .   .!   !   !       both copies has perfect eng sub... for me, that's all that matters. love u all bikyo fans.

• 1 month later...

I was just watching episode 11 where

YoungJae says that if Ji Eun really loved him that means they definitely can't be together then.. why is that ??  I kinda didn't understand lol.. cause at first he was like I'm sorry but I can't give you a divorce and after she tells him her feelings he gives in.  Is it because of the promise that he made to Hae Won?  She said promise that as long as feelings don't develop .. ?  It was such a false promise anyway cause feelings were already developing  

huh.gif Plus YoungJae is known to be a promise breaker  laugh.gif to Han Ji Eun anyway.

Hopefully someone can reply and clear up what Young Jae means by they really can't be together if that's how Ji Eun feels ^^;;

I have the same question - still looking for the answer in 2012!! Anyone understand it? Thanks!

• 6 months later...

hi guys, one of my best fave kdramas is Full House. i know this is kinda off topic, but don't know where else to go to ask... I wonder... is Full House still open to the public? we're arriving in incheon next week around 7AM, and i was told to just take a cab from the airport going to Sammok harbor to reach Si Do island where Full House is. but we're lost from there. we have no idea if this Full House is still operational at the time we are arriving, around 8AM maybe? (or if it is still open to the general public). Last time I've seen there were many tourists that got to visit this beautiful house and had their pictures taken also. I really wish to go, but don' t know who else to ask. Hope someone can help me, since i've already posted on the Visiting Korea threads weeks past, but no one has responded so far... any input would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance.

hi guys, one of my best fave kdramas is Full House. i know this is kinda off topic, but don't know where else to go to ask... I wonder... is Full House still open to the public? we're arriving in incheon next week around 7AM, and i was told to just take a cab from the airport going to Sammok harbor to reach Si Do island where Full House is. but we're lost from there. we have no idea if this Full House is still operational at the time we are arriving, around 8AM maybe? (or if it is still open to the general public). Last time I've seen there were many tourists that got to visit this beautiful house and had their pictures taken also. I really wish to go, but don' t know who else to ask. Hope someone can help me, since i've already posted on the Visiting Korea threads weeks past, but no one has responded so far... any input would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance.