[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

Oh woww so excited for this new event !!! 

So the winners will be announced on 23 by inna who will read the stories.

Maybe they will do a youtube live of yoo in na reading winning stories or release a recorded video on YouTube or instagram.

I really just want to see her again and if possible without mask but obviously maintains guidelines so she stays safe. 

Does this brand have YouTube or instagram I don't seem to find it anywhere...

Yoo in na's CF for the same brand is on this channel so maybe they will post here.

LOL me making so many theories just for a product endorsement :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I found website of this brand 

https://m.veilment.co.kr/

It point to youtube channel but it don't have any CF of In Na t_t

https://youtube.com/channel/UChalD09UtEXX0mLa665nM4A

Also its instagram account, don't have something about InNa too, last update was Dec2020.

https://instagram.com/veilment.official?igshid=107jo7b8955cu

So, I think we have to wait untill 23 or may be May (time to launch new product) go to its website or LG youtube channel and looking for something new, photos, greeting clip from InNa, video promote or moreover new CF of In Na (wish and hopefully it will have hahaha)

:sipsboba::please:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Below is just my guess:sweat_smile:

Spoiler

Today InNa's manager posted IG Story that photographer is working.

Hopefully this will related with InNa's work, maybe photoshoot for new magazine, new presenter product, or something new. If this is InNa's new work, I will be very glad. Waiting with hope.

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Spoiler
38 minutes ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Below is just my guess:sweat_smile:

Reveal hidden contents

Today InNa's manager posted IG Story that photographer is working.

Hopefully this will related with InNa's work, maybe photoshoot for new magazine, new presenter product, or something new. If this is InNa's new work, I will be very glad. Waiting with hope.

:sparklyeyes:

Oooh i also saw that LOL hope so !! I think last time when manager uploaded such a story inna's w korea photoshoot came after 10-15 days, hoping it the same this time huhuhu

Tomorrow is 23rd (day for winner announcing of vielment body event, where inna will read winning stories)

I miss you so much and i hope to see you tomorrow ! Please smile a lot inna <333

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 4/20/2021 at 8:59 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

I found website of this brand 

https://m.veilment.co.kr/

It point to youtube channel but it don't have any CF of In Na t_t

https://youtube.com/channel/UChalD09UtEXX0mLa665nM4A

Also its instagram account, don't have something about InNa too, last update was Dec2020.

https://instagram.com/veilment.official?igshid=107jo7b8955cu

So, I think we have to wait untill 23 or may be May (time to launch new product) go to its website or LG youtube channel and looking for something new, photos, greeting clip from InNa, video promote or moreover new CF of In Na (wish and hopefully it will have hahaha)

:sipsboba::please:

Also thankyou so much for this chingu !! I will check these to see if any new update for inna is there anytime soon ..

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just miss Yoo In Na  ... no contact at all make some fans or just some audience who like her, to forget her.  It´s feels like no interest in audience, even if it's not like that

WE know.      

We love you YOO IN NA, please don't disappear..:sad1::heart3:          :heart2beat::heart2:

Puede ser una imagen de 1 persona

Puede ser un primer plano de 1 persona, pelo, ropa de abrigo y flor

• Like 3
  • Love 1

CONGRATS TO YOO YEO JUNG AND ALL THE PEOPLE OF SOUTH KOREA!

"YOO YEO JUNG portrait in kofic’s website is now updated with Oscars 2021 winner and her profile is back in homepage reels."
“at age 73, she has no intention of stopping. indeed, an icon never does.” 
178065775_10226315085323584_9095853499497969788_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=IYEsnD5fbBgAX8D2eTu&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&oh=860d423434e9d23d9b8582d3d9fe7783&oe=60AD7F82
Puede ser una imagen de 1 persona y texto

Puede ser una imagen de 1 persona y de pie
  • Like 3

She so gorgeous!!!

I wonder, when was the last time that she attended in award ceremony?? I want to see her in beautiful dress when she's walking on red carpet again. Hope end of this year she will attend in award ceremony as best actress nominee or atleast as MC will be Ok. So we will see her again in red carpet. I really miss her very much

:hooray2::heart1:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I think the last awards she attended was in 2015 at KBS entertainment awards where she was the presesntator of Radio DJ award along with henry. After that she didn't atteneded any award shows as far as i know.

spacer.png

Yess i hope so too. I really want to see her in award shows againn. Let's hope she gets a lot of nominations and wins in the upcoming years of her career, so she attends once again !!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

<New Year Blues>DVD Release 12th May. 2021

spacer.png

Aren't you curious about the story of the omnibus movie <New Year Blues> release on 2021/5/12 (Wednesday)
<New Year Blues> and the four couples' romantic week overcoming different fears ahead of the new year? The story of couples who want to be happier with a week left in the new year. It's time to get out of Covid-19, and get the strength you need to be happy everyone. I hope you get energy from the great actors' performances on New Year Blues. Let's meet May 12th on DVD for "New Year Blues," a movie that warms your heart as well as warm weather!

Specifications * 2.38:1 Anamorphic Wide / Audio: Korean 5.1 Dolby Digital / Subtitles: Korean, English Main Edition 114 minutes 09 seconds Bonus 41 minutes 10 seconds

Recommended consumer KRW 24,200 (including VAT)

picture credit : @/smlifedesigngroup on ig

English translation credit : @/amazingyooinna on ig

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yoo In Na " just cofee " commercial. LOL she was jokingly called "just cofee yoo inna" after this ad.

while we are waiting for her new commercials let's have a little throwback :) :) 

spacer.png

Commercial film :-

Making film :-

Spoiler

I am posting a lot today because i am free and i also don't want this forum to be empty so i keep posting. sorry if it's annoying chingus. I miss inna and i just share somethings here :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, innayoooos said:

I am posting a lot today because i am free and i also don't want this forum to be empty so i keep posting. sorry if it's annoying chingus. I miss inna and i just share somethings here

Thanks for lot posts of InNa, I like to see everything about her. So it's good for me if you or anyone post photos, clips or news of her. 

For me, If i have free time, i will come in and posts anythings too.

:elated::heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 1