Jo Bo Ah / Cho Bo Ah 조보아 - [Drama 2023: Destined With You]

Beycuteful

i love this feedback :heart:

btw, TOTNT @ Netflix is still in good position worldwide :thumbsup:

Spoiler

ctto: SeaLeedongwook (Twitter)

spacer.png

happy for the team and i believe the main casts recently convey their thanks thru their own sns

Spoiler

it was just a brief mention since fans commented it while their doing live on their sns 

- dongwook from his IG story

- kim bum from his IG story

- boah from her vlive

while reminiscing TOTNT, some fans ask Bo-ah during her vlive which scene was the most difficult to film. But she said, instead of disclosing the most difficult scene, she will tell which one she loved most.

Spoiler

Translation from Turkish by Google

Bo Ah said on the live broadcast that her favorite scene on TOTNT was the sad love story of Aeum and Yeon.♡

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just got my internet connection back in shape. Hopefully I would get sometime to post more often and get to interact with you guys here too. :cutekitty:  I'm still far from catching up with all the posts and updates from JBA, her new agency Keyeast and her fans. I'm still going to catch up in watching Unexpected Business and her v live.

For the meantime... just would like to share this video I discovered having Eng Sub (click cc)... I was earnestly looking up for this but just recently learned that it was subbed already. Thanks to the subber and the uploaders. :biubiu:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Google Translation:

Jo Boa happened to film the comedy + thriller + melody after the boss came out #highlight | tvN 210429 broadcast

Total Views 54,561 

#Sometimes President #Cha

Tae-hyun #Jo In-sung [Oddly President] #EP.10 Cha Tae-hyun x Jo In-sung Country Super Business Diary

Every Thursday, 8:40 pm tvN broadcast

Knetz comments about the article <3

Translation from Korean by Google:

Spoiler

•  
  • Like 1

Spoiler

I hope someday, uri Bo-ah can work in a film with Jo In-sung

source: https://mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1006301347#sns

Spoiler

Translation from Korean by Google

[SBS Star] Zo In Sung Gets Angry Upon Hearing About Cho Bo Ah's Uncaring Ex-boyfriend

입력 2021.04.29 18:29

Lee Narin 

spacer.png

Actor Zo In Sung expressed his anger upon hearing about actress Cho Bo Ah's uncaring ex-boyfriend. 

On April 29, tvN's television show 'Unexpected Business' posted a footage of Zo In Sung, Cho Bo Ah and actor Cha Tae Hyun's conversation online.  

spacer.png

During the talk, Cho Bo Ah was seen talking about her past love life. 

Cha Tae Hyun asked Cho Bo Ah, "Were there more times when you were dumped or you dumped them?" 

Cho Bo Ah answered, "Well, it was kind of half-and-half. I got dumped, but I also ended a relationship first."  

Spoiler

201546033_500.jpg

To this, Cha Tae Hyun responded, "Did you tend to be more understanding of them or was it the other way around?" 

Cho Bo Ah responded, "I think I tried to be more understanding of them, but I was always busy with work." 

She continued, "Due to my busy lifestyle, there were times when I was unintentionally careless about our relationship." 

Cha Tae Hyun said, "You dated such a narrow-minded guy. He should understand that it's because of your work."  

201546029_500.jpg

Then, Zo In Sung suddenly jumped up from his seat and commented, "Oh man, I can't sit still, listening to this!"  He resumed with anger in his voice, "Who is that guy? Bring him over here right now!"  Cho Bo Ah laughed and told him, "It's okay. Please sit down."  

Spoiler

201546030_500.jpg

Credit= tvN Unexpected Business)

(SBS Star)     
출처 : SBS 뉴스 

• LOL 2

I forgot if this was already shared here but nonetheless have to share this which I tumbled upon on tumblr...

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/aer-in-wanderland

3aa4c1902d7a3b6796287eca42880252ac1a790f

구미호뎐 | Tale of the Nine Tailed - Jo Bo Ah Q&A Wrap Interview 

Q: From around the start of summer to the beginning of winter, you spent a long time with Tale of the Nine Tailed. How did you feel when you finished filming your final scene? 

I think more than anything I felt that it was too bad. It was my longest collaboration ever, living as Ji Ah and Ah Eum for over 7 months. To the extent that it was multi-genre, from fantasy to action, thriller, and even romance, I think I immersed myself in filming with a great deal of concentration. So I think it’s a production that will remain in my heart for a particularly long time. I hope the viewers will also remember ‘Nam Ji Ah’ for a long time. 

Q: You played a character three dimensional enough to have been considered 4 roles in 1. When you acted, what did you focus on most?

In this production you can think of me as having played four roles: Ji Ah and Imoogi-possessed Ji Ah, and Ah Eum and Imoogi-possessed Ah Eum. For my main character Ji Ah, from the start I analyzed her a lot and talked with the writer and director a great deal while creating her. When I threaded Imoogi into gallant and chic Ji Ah, I raised the tone of my voice so that it would contrast with hers, and I worked to express Imoogi with a cruel manner of speech and expressions. Also, because I thought of the Imoogi from her previous life and her current life as one and the same, I also acted Ji Ah who had changed into Imoogi while watching the scenes where Ah Eum changed into Imoogi. 

Q: Ah Eum’s action scenes in [Ji Ah’s] past life left a strong impression. Do you think you might want to try your hand at something in the action genre? 

Seeing as how I encountered the action genre for the first time in this production, I felt a bit of dread and was quite afraid. But while commuting to action school and preparing ahead of time and then working with the stunt director and my counterpart actors on set, the process of making each scene cut by cut was actually really thrilling. Action acting, which has a different quality to it than any acting I’ve done so far, felt novel to me and was really really fun. 

Also, the completed scenes were edited even more convincingly that what I had imagined, so I think I felt quite accomplished. If there are action roles that I can pull off in the future, I’ve developed the desire to try my hand at them. 

Q: Nam Ji Ah was a confident and strong-willed character, but there were many scenes in which she sheds tears. What’s the secret to shedding tears?

There’s no secret technique to crying well. It’s a little embarrassing, but while not only Ji Ah, but Ah Eum too, were strong people, the circumstances and pain that the two carry was well illustrated in the story. I think that when I felt that [pain] and thought about it the tears came naturally. 

Q: There was a lot of buzz about you being a ‘visual [highly attractive] couple,’ but how was your collaboration with Lee Dong Wook?

Lee Dong Wook sunbae-nim is the type who leads well. From the time the drama began to when it ended, I depended on him a lot and received help from him, and I learned from him as we filmed. To the extent that sunbae-nim took the lead for me and I did my best to follow him, I think our unique chemistry was well expressed, and I’m very thankful that the viewers looked on us favorably. 

Q: You made self-produced promotional videos with Lee Dong Wook and uploaded them to social media, but what was the impetus for that?

To the extent that we spent a long time preparing the production, the affection we had for it was very great for the both of us. And so I think our feelings of wanting to introduce and promote the production we had worked so hard on to even a few more people were exactly in sync. So we both decided to do our best to make something. It began with us deciding to try making use of the end of episode 2 when Ji Ah changes into Imoogi and grabs Lee Yeon by the throat and make it like a parody and went from there. 

Q: The straight-ball lines that you threw at Lee Rang (Kim Beom) were particularly intense. Are there any lines that you felt, ‘this is going too far’? 

There were really a lot of lines that I felt went too far (laughs). “You look like s**t in that suit,” these sort of lines. I think the parts when she’s with Lee Rang using expletives or speaking very strongly really served to highlight Ji Ah’s unique appeal. And so for me, of all my lines in the drama, I think the strong lines I said to Lee Rang were my favorite. (laughs)

Q: If you had to pick the most memorable episode that happened while filming what would it be? 

I think, in any case, the scene I care for and love the most is the scene in her previous life containing Ah Eum and Lee Yeon’s sad circumstances. As soon as I received the script I really cried a lot [reading it], and when we were filming it, it actually took me a lot of effort to hold back my tears because I had to die and leave Lee Yeon behind. Because we filmed deep in the quiet forest for three days with a high degree of concentration, I feel like I was able to do so without any regrets. It’s the most memorable scene for me. 

Q: How do you imagine the story continues after the final episode?

At the end there is a scene almost like an epilogue where Lee Yeon meets the Samjae and his eyes suddenly change, right? If it turns out that Lee Yeon still has some bit of his power as a mountain god left, then I think it would be interesting if Ji Ah, who belongs completely to the human world, and Lee Yeon, who has a small amount of supernatural powers, live as a couple who help the weak and misfortunate together like the Avengers.

Q: Finally, something you’d like to say to the viewers who loved Tale of the Nine Tailed?

I’d like to express my sincere thanks to the many people who have loved Tale of the Nine Tailed this far. All productions are precious [to me], but this production is one that I will really think back on a lot. I received a lot of love via this drama, and since I had wanted to show that this side of actress Jo Bo Ah also exists, and it seems that that was expressed even a little bit, it’s a production I’m very grateful to. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bo-ah mentioned on her vlive that she really adore her puppy, Ggudak

She also tell the story behind the name of her dog ( I will try to capture and share it here soon..)

Treasure No. 1 = Bo-ah answered "My Puppy

spacer.png

In fact, she even had series of IG Story featuring her pet

Spoiler

29 Apr 2021

spacer.pngspacer.png

Meanwhile, here are some of the comments regarding the latest episode of Unexpected Business wherein uri Bbo was the guest ..

Spoiler

• LOL 2

source: https://m.breaknews.com/a.html?uid=803206

차태현·조인성 ‘어쩌다 사장’, 조보아 출연 힘입어 자체 최고 시청률 경신

박동제 기자 l 기사입력 2021-04-30

<< skip to English Translation >>

Cha Tae-Hyun and Jo In-sung's'Oddly President' and Jo Bo-a's appearances lead to the highest ratings

Reporter Park Dong-je | Article input 2021/04/30 [10:30]

tvN's'Oddly a President' has soared to 8.5% of households in the metropolitan area, breaking its own highest ratings.

On the 29th, the TVN's'Oddly President' 10 times rating exceeded the average of 6.6% and the highest of 8.5% based on households in the metropolitan area, breaking its own record. The national rating of households recorded an average of 5.8% and a maximum of 7.2%.

In the case of tvN target male and female 2049 viewership rating, the average 3.5% in the metropolitan area, the highest 4.4%, the national average 3.5%, and the highest 4.3%, ranked first in the same time zone including all channels. (Based on a paid platform that integrates cable, IPTV, and satellite/provided by Nielsen Korea)

On this day's broadcast, the performance of actor Jo Boa, who sorted out to help Cha Tae-hyun and Jo In-sung of'Sometimes President' caught attention. Jo Boa exerted his straight-forward appearance for ten minutes to energize the supermarkets, capturing Won Cheon-ri and the two bosses.

Not only that, during their dinner time, BoA's honest thoughts and warm advice from Cho In-sung as seniors, who have reached the 10th year of his debut, brought warmth. In addition, a small meeting felt by Cha Tae-hyun and Jo In-seong a day before the last business at a rural supermarket was delivered, making viewers crushed.

On the other hand, tvN's'Oddly President' will air the final episode at 8:40 on the evening of next Thursday.

dj3290@naver.com

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

:hooray:Well done uri Bbo 

Congrats to CTH & JIS 

Spoiler

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Drama Title: Goodbye to Goodbye

Network: MBC TV

Original Release: 26 May 2018 to 04 Aug 2018

Synopsis

About two women who came to live together following the betrayals of their partners.

spacer.png

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[ excerpt from vlive  ]

live streaming on 29 Apr 2021

Songs recommendation

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

7ece0b7ba991f2af8dfe5cf6806f420f3f8e4dff

PHONECERT by 10cm

-----

10cm (band)

10cm (Korean십센치; RRSipsenchi), is a South Korean musical act currently composed of singer-songwriter Kwon Jung-yeol.

• Like 2

spacer.png

Drama Title: Forest

Network: KBS2

Original Release: 29 Jan to 19 Mar 2020

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©

Kang San-Hyeok (Park Hae-Jin) is a member of the 119 special rescue team. He is handsome and smart, but he does not remember his childhood. Jung Young-Jae (Jo Bo-Ah) is an enthusiastic surgical resident.

Kang San-Hyeok and Jung Young-Jae meet at a mysterious forest. Even though they do not want to, they must live together in the mysterious forest. Living there, they discover small pleasures. Kang San-Hyeok and Jung Young-Jae soon uncover a secret about themselves and the forest.

(OLD PHOTO)

Drama cast

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

For Bo-ah who likes to travel, learning to speak English will be an added advantage.

I am delighted to hear from herself that she is studying English Language nowadays.

Hopefully, we can get to interact with her soon on her next vlive :thumbsup:

spacer.png

47b7a1d5ef8125c06376990b6f09f0036d270fa3

b859221359abee7d4bddc99973589ab93971add3

• Wiggle 1

[ excerpt from vlive - QN]

1-Min Interview with Cho Boah

Keyeast Media Board

Uploaded on 26 Apr 2021

2ea037a6a7b156dc1c44b6e3f91fd8e342818f8c

Q: What is your fave character from your previous work?

A: Jang Chaeri 

Spoiler

d94f1d7d432b702a2dbd091740c2f17ad30deddc

19f99f273fb07c2d2dd399c479bd855a5944ec6d

e4a6cfec584f0f52f43a29e3bd4feefef099a589

---------------------

Drama Title: All About My Mom

Network: KBS

Original Release: 15 Aug 2015 to 14 Feb 2016

K5nmvm.jpg

Spoiler

NR6Xom.jpg