Episodes: 50

Broadcast Date: December 2nd - December 30th, 2020

Cast:

Hu Yi Tian

Brigette Qiao

Tiffany Zhong

Sean Zheng

Synopsis:

At the end of the 20th century, because of Qin Sheng Sheng's sudden divestment, Gao Shan's father business fails to be enlisted in the market causing him to go bankrupt. Gao Shan wants to prove his father's innocence, but along the way, he unexpectedly falls in love with Qin Sheng Sheng's daughter Qin Wo. After knowing Gao Shan's intent, Qin Sheng Sheng forces Gao Shan to resign from his current job. Gao Shan heads to Hong Kong to restart, and there he meets a benefactor and earned his first pot of gold in life. Under his mentor's guidance, he heads to Beijing and became a renowned golden investor. He meets Qin Wo again, who has now become a headhunter.

Cr dramawiki

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 1 month later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Complete Me 小风暴之时间的玫瑰

You Complete me has been liscensed by several streaming sites. There will be subtitles! The drama is region restricted so you will need to go to the sites to see if it is available in your country. (All sites available in US)

WeTV: https://wetv.vip/en/play/94na9blyhdm06kr-You-Complete-Me/u0035z3ubfe-EP1--You-Complete-Me

Viki: https://www.viki.com/tv/37495c-you-complete-me

Tencent Video YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX26aiIvX5pCY-Cu4oRGCM3NSzPM1krl

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Complete Me 小风暴之时间的玫瑰
  • 2 weeks later...

Just saw the sub ending... 

Didnt see all episodes as the reviews from dramalist werent that great, hence skipped to the last 3 episodes. Probably skipped like 27 episodes to just watch the last 3 episodes (38to40).

Overall comments based on the last 3 episodes,

The fight scene between Gao shan and that guy was funny.. sigh

The secondary couple seemed nice...it was  nice to see that they are expectant  parents

As for the leads romance... sigh.. nothing dramatic.. i guess?... yet the wedding scene is almost alike Forever Love (which i finish yesterday) - work came up during their wedding day, just like Forever Love.... i must say this wedding venue is far more classier... 

Good to see that GS *reconciled with Mr Qin, his arch enemy and was even the reason why he is bk with the love of his life...

Somehow noticed that Hu YT keep putting his hands on his pant even when he was  delivering crucial dialoges.... read that his other drama was also about a one sided college crush, as his previous work... sigh... hmmm

Archived