[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Always Have, Always Will 原来时光都记得

sugarplum892

Have watched Ep. 9-11 with English subtitles. 

Fei Fei's idea of a pretend boyfriend was pretty funny. The only thing that puzzled me was the photo they took and posted on the phone of Fang Li with the mannequin clearly showed Fang Li next to a headless mannequin, so I'm not sure how that was supposed to fool anyone, LOL.  

The arrival of Sheng Ze has livened things up. I don't think he is really romantically interested in Fang Li but is using her to push Luo Yan's buttons and mess with him. Seems like he's still jealous of LY and wants to get back at him. 

Who knew Shi Xu would be the one to give good relationship advice? Too bad Lou Yan is not taking it.  Have to say the push pull from both leads is getting a little boring for me at this point, although I understand Fang Li's hesitation a bit more since things didn't work out with Sy Qi Yang. However, Luo Yan knows FL likes him so I really do not understand why he just doesn't tell her that he likes her too.  His conversation with SX where he analyzed Sheng Ze and Fang Li's movements and such to prove that they are a fake couple was hilarious! But if he knows it's fake, why isn't he making his move? 

The "lovers package" ice cream scene was too funny-the expressions on their faces, LOL!

I'm looking forward to next week when the plot moves forward and our leads (finally) get together for real. Saw the previews for Ep. 21-22, and it looks like Grandmother and Stepmom both do not approve of the relationship. Angst is coming :tears::heartbreak:

Thanks for the drama recommendation @WinCee If anyone  is interested, By Stealth Like You is being subbed in English at Youku Youtube Channel. They are adding one episode every day, and all 15 eps are scheduled to be uploaded by Feb. 13. 

On 2/6/2021 at 6:26 AM, Table122000 said:

The "lovers package" ice cream scene was too funny-the expressions on their faces, LOL!

I'm looking forward to next week when the plot moves forward and our leads (finally) get together for real. Saw the previews for Ep. 21-22, and it looks like Grandmother and Stepmom both do not approve of the relationship. Angst is coming :tears::heartbreak:

yes it's true, but luckily it doesn't really last

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Always Have, Always Will 原来时光都记得

Happy Valentine's Day! All 24 episodes are available with English subtitles at Amazon Prime Video! I'm going to binge watch the rest of the drama. I do not know if the liscense is region restricted, so you will need to go to Amazon Prime Video in your country to see if it is available for you. (All links working in USA)

https://www.amazon.com/Always-Have-Always-Will/dp/B08TR2KM2F

17 hours ago, hikarudawn said:

Is this done? I wanna watch this and I couldn't see it being subbed fully yet :(

The drama is finished for VIP. Non VIP schedule is at Ep. 17 starting Feb. 17, 2021, which is English subs at YouTube. Drama will finish Feb. 27, 2021  at YouTube  If you have access to Amazon Prime Video, all 24 episodes are available now with English subtitles.

On 2/17/2021 at 1:24 PM, Table122000 said:

The drama is finished for VIP. Non VIP schedule is at Ep. 17 starting Feb. 17, 2021, which is English subs at YouTube. Drama will finish Feb. 27, 2021  at YouTube  If you have access to Amazon Prime Video, all 24 episodes are available now with English subtitles.

Oh no, all I have is Netflix, WeTV, Viu, and iQiYi

3 hours ago, hikarudawn said:

Oh no, all I have is Netflix, WeTV, Viu, and iQiYi

Wow, You got a lot of services! It figures it would be on the one service you don't have, right? Sorry about that. Well, at least there is only 2 weeks left until the end. Youtube has it with  English subs 1 ep a day, Wednesday-Saturday, total of 4 eps a week. They just post ep. 18. 

Archived