• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ryisakooguy

Game Rules

[*]Catch the Mouse

How the game works (Credits: ryisakooguy):

Special Rules (Credits: ryisakooguy):

[*]Kko Kko Ru - before the round starts, one person states if he/she is going to use the kko kko ru. The person who is going to use it will say it on their turn and then everyone after has to do the actions/sayings backwards.

Aww... I feel so special!!! :w00t: But just to let you silverwingz (as I didn't understand the rules before) Kko Kko Ru is when the person says it on their turn and the person RIGHT AFTER must do the action and saying backwards. Eveyone will continue playing normal. This is used in order to catch the person right next to you off gaurd. If you could just replace the underlined part with the bold part, that would be great!

I'm sorry I'm so nit picky, I just don't want to give out the wrong info hehe... silverwingz, thanks, it looks awesome!!!

Guest star17s101

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! i've been waiting for like hours today ><

the cast is great this week..i bet its going to be loads funny

HEROINE 6 (061112) EP105

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Guests: Shin Jung Hwan, Kim Jong Min, Lee Jung, Chun Myung Hoon, Son Ho Young, Lee Seung Gi, Lee Jae Yoon, No Hong Chul & Joo Young Hoon

Is there any clubbox link where i can download this week esp cause i always having problem with megaupload :(

Thanks in advance :D

Guest steam.boy

Is there any clubbox link where i can download this week esp cause i always having problem with megaupload :(

Thanks in advance :D

Look in the first post for the clubboxes, you will find all you need there. :D

Guest silverwingz

prettydarkloner: if the subs aren't on the first page.. (they are indicated with the words "SUBS" next to the link..) then there are no subs for that episode available. It's all on the first page.

tonks: thanks for the songs! I still haven't started it yet.. I'm busy with timing Golden Fisheries at the moment... hehe.. funny show.. so after that I'll start it. THANKS!!

cookiemonster.: wOoT!! CMH's back!! is he gonna be a regular on this show now? He seems to be in Star Golden Bell and stuff! The three of them back together! Yay!! hehe..

ryisakooguy: thanks for fixing it up! you're not being nit-picky at all! I want the thread to be accurate too! hehe.. thanks for the rules, by the way..

siaoramen03: thanks for the link of the missing episode! :D

steam.boy: thanks for making the cut and uploading each week, now that I can't do it anymore.. you've helped me out so much!

lynn_2: there are CB's.. but they don't have the Heroine 6 show by itself. You'll have to download the whole Happy Sunday Segment, because they don't cut out the show anymore. That's y steam.boy has to use a program to cut the Heroine 6 part to upload it for everyone.

Guest __Christine

I'm not sure if i can post this here. Since it's english hardsubbed

anyways, do tell me if i can't post this here

PS: Part 1 is where they played the MOUSE CATCHING GAME. Part 2 is where they played DIBIDIBIDIP <3

Enjoy!

DO NOT DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT ^^ Thanks!

http://clubbox.co.kr/cyxion123

061105 KBS Heroine 6 - TVXQ, HyeBin etc (English subbed) Part 1

061105 KBS Heroine 6 - TVXQ, HyeBin etc (English subbed) Part 2

noname1ge1dl4.jpg06dad74d813143bb5f3509bez3.jpg

Archived