Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oreoo

Hey, I was wondering..

On the application, they ask you for you Social Security number.

Like.. that's something really important, so I was wondering to just turn in my application without it.

I mean.. if they're interested--then they'd contact you and tell you that you made it, THEN ask for it correct?

If theyre not, it's a good thing we didnt put in our SS anyway, so why bother?

Cos, I just wanted to make sure and kind of play it safe.

Guest a_dreamer143

Hey, I was wondering..

On the application, they ask you for you Social Security number.

Like.. that's something really important, so I was wondering to just turn in my application without it.

I mean.. if they're interested--then they'd contact you and tell you that you made it, THEN ask for it correct?

If theyre not, it's a good thing we didnt put in our SS anyway, so why bother?

Cos, I just wanted to make sure and kind of play it safe.

they ask for it? for whut tho?

Guest a_dreamer143

^ to see if you are not an illegal immigrant

so only citizens/immigrants can audition?is that correct?

oh and thanks for the answer ^^

Guest oreoo

to see if youre an illegal immigrant..

is that a serious answer? >_<;

rofl. I dont think you have to be a citizen in this case then.. =_=

do you...?

Guest a_dreamer143

do you...?

lol yeah u do..

haha jk :P gluck to everyone :D

Guest happy619

do you...?

ok thats completely false, the social security is like really a private thing u know?

Guest starmaker

Hello Soompi members! This is Mr. Boone with a quick note to remind you to be extra careful with what you read here. As always there will be rumors, incorrect information, unclear information given by people that are only trying to help, etc. The only way to be certain of a direct answer is if you hear it only from us. You may have noticed that we have stopped answering many emails due to people posting out private replies in public. We always respect your privacy, so please respect ours by not posting our alternate email addresses or contents of our discussions. By doing this you are automatically disqualified from the audition process. We want to create major superstars. In order to do this we need dedicated, serious and discreet mature people. The music business is very mysterious and a new upcoming star does not want to expose themselves until company approval due to competition. Also, we pay attention to each person individually based on their skills. There is not one general answer for each case so if one person tells you something it might have nothing to do with your own individual situation. When in doubt, just ask us directly. Since we are well known for finding only the biggest and best stars from the USA we are extremely competitive. Very, very few people have what we are looking for so don't be sad if we don't accept you. If you ARE serious and have skills there is no reason for us not wanting to help you. The key is to be very persistant and always improving. Finally, if you are NOT serious about becoming a star, please don't even bother emailing us. This just might take the chance away from someone who really deserves it. If you thing you are extremely talented and don't receive a reply on the first mail, try again. At times we receive over 3,000 (!) emails a day. Some get deleted by accident, some people don't send enough information , etc.

Well, keep up your dreams. I have a few great people that I am considering working with from Soompi very soon so it will take most of our company time. We are not a gigantic company like SM, JYP, YG, etc that takes lots and lots of trainees. We don't update our website and we don't advertise. We are a family type company that takes only the best people and gives very individual detailed training as if we are a family. We don't do good if you don't do good so we focus on only the best people. Don't be sad or angry if you are rejected. It isn't a personal thing. Some people are just not correct for what we need. Our company is now over 20 years old! In Korea we know everyone and they all know that we send only the best. That is why we have an advantage to get you into the company that is best for you. Good luck to all! ~Mr. Boone~

Guest superstar`kiss

Wow! Mr. Boone to the resque! Just when everyone needed some answers!

Well, I've pretty much already knew what he just said. And I it's so true.

A question a few pages back have just been answered. Something like, "if no companies in Korea want you, then what?"

That's what Mr. Boone just explained. Basically, they only take the BEST and so for sure, you won't be turned down in Korea.

Guest angel_cutie

=OOO wow mr boone himself!!

hey,some of you guys have phoned before right?

so im wondering whats the phone number

the one in USA though,not korea lol

orrr is the phone number a secret thing??^^"

Archived