Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Kdw is all about that warmth. He really sounds like a thoughtful guy and to me, this is his greatest charm, it touches me more than his good looks. Snippets from his recent interview. 

I remember he said hyo was kind and warm in his fan meeting when promoting gs. I too am hoping that whoever hyo ends up with, he will treat her with a warm heart. Also for kdw, i hope he finds the warmth he’s looking for.

• Thanks 1

Guest kaz11

A member of our thread asked me about tuna-whale, and I said they match because they're both endearing and they also match acting-wise. KDW's words warm my heart, he sounds sincere. Of course, we only see what celebs allow us to see but his sincerity shows in how he is as an actor, too, the passion and commitment to his roles. Physically, I love his eyes the most.

Spoiler

DhyFbLDVQAEAvX8.jpg

5 hours ago, adamag said:

I remember he said hyo was kind and warm in his fan meeting when promoting gs.

I love this, a lot of times her co-stars would say things like she's easygoing, a tomboy, sometimes, serious on the set. I just wish them the best. For our girl, especially, it's a hope to see her be with someone who matches her and makes her happy. She's always talked about love and dating, that makes you sense a longing..

Anyway, waiting for her (W Korea?) feature, her interview especially, lol. I don't mind that we only have the 18th and 20th public appearances, I'll take them, this entire promo has been way more interesting than I thought.

@kaz11 does she have a pending W korea interview feature? I am assuming she did a PS in France.

Anyway, as for me, honestly, my concern is Hyojoo alone, her happiness.

I just hope kdw can be man enough to stand up for her despite the sns negativity, dating or just being friends. Reading his past articles, he seems to really read and care about netz’ feedback and reactions so I hope he would have balls to stand up for his friend if he really knows the truth himself and not only care about his image. As he already spent time with Hyojoo, and he himself said she is kind and warm, despite all these past issues that she had, he should be the one to know her well despite the knetz’s range. If he distance himself from her because knetz doesn’t approve them, he doesnt deserve her then. my two cents seriously. 

On a lighter note, I just want to repost this.lol cto

I am missing Lee Seungi these times, I hope he can attend the VIP premiere. I love how he vocally tells everyone that Hyojoo is his best friend despite the judgment in sns on Hyojoo, that for me is manly.

• Like 4

Honestly rather than pple standing up for her, i want hyo to be able stand for herself. In her next event, i dont want her be silent and be avoiding gazes like she did something wrong. Whether or not she’s dating, she should be able to laugh and act normally. If reporters ask her any questions abt d rumor, i hope she can answer them without looking frightened. I dont necessarily want kdw to be doing all the talking. Its nice to have a man who can be on your side lol but one thing i know for aure abt humans is that in the end, the only person you have 100% is yourself. 

Also i hope we dont read too much into things when they finally have an appearance. Sometimes over observing makes you see things that  arent there. We should not suddenly expect them to be close lol and interpret any otherwise action as him ignoring her or so. Also there are many things we dont see, lets not forget. We only know a little percentage of what happens in their lives. Haha.

Also i think there are pple who support and stand for others 100% without saying it because they are naturally quiet introverts who hardly reveal stuffs abt themselves in public interviews. It helps that LSG is more outgoing due to his variety image so we get to hear more from him than others. Thanks to that, we know she’s got at least one person giving her strength even tho there might be others.

• Like 1

@adamag I agree on that too. I hope she comes out comfortable on her next event. This time, she hasn’t done anything wrong.

But yeah, I just need to lay out my personal opinion, but then, their personal lives are theirs, whatever happens, I also hope them the best.

I remember Hyojoo answering a question about Suzy, she looks very uncomfortable. lol I’m keen to see her next event, I hope she looks pretty and fresh and confident.

• Like 1

The suzy one was because that reporter was obviously trying to make her bash suzy or criticize her. It came out of nowhere so it makes sense that hyo was uncomfortable being asked such a stupid irrelevant question lol. ( I really dislike whoever asked her that question haha) In this case she knows before hand so am expecting her to be prepared lol.

• Like 1

The 18th event is a red carpet event. Am hoping she wears a lovely dress n looks like she’s a fairy lol. I just want my bubu to be happy and shinning.

in other news, there’s a petition going around in korea for the government to remove dispatch. I personally think they have gone too far a few times and with this current fight with yg, am hoping they are not targeting kdw lol in any way that will possibly put hyo at risk or deeply invade her privacy. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/07/thousands-sign-a-government-petition-to-shut-down-dispatch-following-recent-reports-targeting-yg-artists

• Like 1

Still wondering if they're going to have a VIP premiere, since they haven't announced anything. It's nice to see actors supporting other actors. Also, hope LSG goes, he went to her last two movie premieres.

• Like 1

I wont be surprised if they dont have a vip premiere. But maybe they will. If they do, it should be announced by next week. I actually didnt know before that some celebrities go to vip premieres but dont walk the red carpet lol. Imremember being a bit surprised when i discovered. If there is one, am hoping there’s lsg, psj, yys, hjm, ljs, jsy n many other pretty faces. I want my eyes and heart to be filled lol.

EDIT: i have been looking for cf spoliers on director baik’s ig hahaha. I found one or two but no sight of hyo or psj. Just cameras moving around n other people.

Guest kaz11

@jughead2000 someone mentioned W Korea when she was in Paris so I just assumed. 

@adamag we have the same opinion, I agree with you 100 percent. She should be able to stand up for herself and not depend on anyone. She does not need rescuing, lol, she herself said that acting is a path that you have to take alone. Wise words, btw. Part of the reason why I am still following her is that quiet strength that I’ve seen when it’s tough and she had to face the public. I hope she shows that again. Show business is a world where a lot of things are fabricated and even an image is manufactured, and it’s very true that we don’t entirely know these people. I don’t want to judge or put a label on people so easily. I guess there will always be this danger of discussing her private life too much, and I don’t want that to happen. I suppose I’ll go back to purely discussing her work and other serious stuff lol. 

@kaz11 indeed the danger will always be there but I also think as humans we cant suddenly change lol. This thread has set its tone. Its playful, respectful, we share our opinions on hyo’s work and we all agree that we are after hyo’s happiness. I dont think we will be able to go serious all of a sudden lol and I also dont think we need to. I just want us to always keep our self in check. That’s honestly the best we can do as people. We got to hear of the possibility that hyo has found a different kind of happiness and we got excited. Nothing’s wrong with that since we know its a kind of  happiness she’ve said she wanted herself. As long as we behave ourselves lol and just cheer her on without asking her to do or say anything just to make us happy, i think we’ll be mostly fine. 

Let’s just always look back from time to time to make sure we arent going too deep into things we shouldnt be going that deep into. Call each other out in a playful way when we feel like we are doing Something wrong haha. I appreciate all of y’all 

• Like 2

@adamag Hyojoo is cute here, she looked tired tho but she is her usual "baby" self lol.

I got goosebumps reading the denial of Songsong in soompi. First when someone spotted them shopping in NY and the second was in Bali, the Bali one, was exactly the same thought of what HJ and DW agency said. Jongki was in holiday and Hye kyo work related. 

Also, another one is Shin hye and Tae joon, they were spotted as well (not by dispatch) at first then they denied - same reason that they are with a group of friends. Then they admitted after a year when dispatch released their photos.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/05/park-shin-hye-choi-tae-joons-agencies-respond-dating-rumors/

lol. So, this is common. 

• Like 1

Yeah it is lol. Which is why the statement does not feel entirely believable because we’ve heard it from pple dating before lol.

Inrang is gonna be 139 minutes long. It also got a rating of 15years and above.

• Thanks 1

Tuna has a photoshoot for Elle for August's issue.

I guess we're not getting our Inrang couple photoshoot :( 

Unless High Cut surprises us with something... 

Also, ya'll I just realized the reason why Hyo Joo took a while to watch her BFF's movie is because she was busy in LA eating out with her friend(s) :P

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

Guess who

Also~

5 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Also, ya'll I just realized the reason why Hyo Joo took a while to watch her BFF's movie is because she was busy in LA eating out with her friend(s) :P

Hey, she was there on a business trip and a much deserved vacation ^_^ And the more friends the merrier :)