Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

1 hour ago, keisha15 said:

Sorry to cut your post chingu... We have the same set of mind...this past few days i imagined her playing a powerful and ruthless character, like an Ice Queen! A tough character w/ a cold heart and the lead actor will find a way to melt her heart (sorry for my crazy imagination chingus,it just pop in my mind).... :blush:

Omg that actually reminds me of Golden Sparrow from Forbidden Kingdom. Cold and distrustful on the outside, and still possess a warm heart. I wanna see in her some wuxia drama too! However Korean doesn't have great wuxia drama and the best were Damo and Great Ambition; both are more than a decade old.. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bellalizzie said:

OYJ still

she looked tired and pale :(

I noticed too....poor Yeon Joo...she seems so sad and exhausted! :dissapointed_relieved: but our girl's effortless beauty still SHINES! A true beauty! Han Hyo Joo Fighting! :blush:

• Like 4

A behind the scenes photo of Kang Chul and Yeon Joo~

9qbmYqy.jpg

And also an old photo of our girl during Iljimae era..

nTJEMB7.jpg

Via: DCHHJ 

EDIT: saw on weibo that the above photos are from a staff. Notice the guy on Hyo Joo's left side for the 2nd photo is the same guy that took the picture together with our couple. The guy posted these 2 photos saying that he felt old although Hyo Joo still looked the same. :lol:

• Like 10

tumblr_oc4jghcP2r1r2n2w2o5_400.gif

IT'S W DAY!!!! finally the day that we long for..... :w00t:haha

how come W change my favorite day from Friday to Wednesday (also Thursday)...:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

0061HjDvjw1f73rnojgbuj30zk1b846b.jpg

COPY FROM W THREAD

【MBC水木剧#W#吴妍珠(#韩孝周#饰)剧照更新】剧照看点:1)吴妍珠在躲什么?2)女主为什么又被召唤到漫画世界?3)女主该如何回到现实世界?4)女主会有什么样的危险?5)女主被召唤到漫画世界是否和姜哲(#李钟硕#饰)有关系?

MBC文化放送 Weibo Update 23.08.16

Rough Trans: [MBC Drama #W# Oh Yeon Joo (starring #Han Hyo Joo#) Stills Update] Stills points: 1) What is Oh Yeon Joo hiding from? 2) Why is she being summoned into the comic world again? 3) How can she go back to the real world? 4) What kind of danger will she encounter? 5) Whether Oh Yeon Joo being summoned into the comic world has anything to do with Kang Chul (starring #Lee Jong Suk)

youtube version : Han Hyo Joo - Grazia Korea September 2016 issue

:wub: LOVE IT!!!!

• Like 8

School uniform perfectly suits her! Why she's always look best at anything! Anyway, I've read somewhere that our girl lives near JS place but she bought it last February.But I'm not that sure if its true or not..:wub:if this is true can I call it serendipity? Hahaha

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, isapuilai said:

School uniform perfectly suits her! Why she's always look best at anything! Anyway, I've read somewhere that our girl lives near JS place but she bought it last February.But I'm not that sure if its true or not..:wub:if this is true can I call it serendipity? Hahaha

I guess we can only call it serendipity if they happened to live next door. HAHAHA.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, isapuilai said:

Jinjjaa jinjja jinjjaa???? Is it fate or just......... :huh: I don't know how to describe it 

• Like 1