Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

@fujiwaranosai.. i agree with you,, maybe SK netizen have different taste.. :) and thank you for the link of last for words song, been waiting so long.. :)
i think Mario Maurner face mix from won bin and choi siwon.. i quite surprise know he born at 1988, that means he younger one year than HJ, but his face look like he early twenties :)

same with you @tijashyo93 and @fujiwaranosai.. can't wait for her next project.. and i hope it's drama.. [-O<

SBS Mon-Tue drama collaboration Jang Tae Joo PD Nim and Park Ji Eun writter hasn't cast for lead actor.
Park Ji Eun PD nim lastest work it's My Husband Got Family, that drama became national drama with highest rating 49.2%
although it's family drama, i saw in MHGF Ost MV , that drama quite interesting with romantic-comedi element.
Although almost her project, Kim Nam Joo nim will be lead female.. hope now it will be different since PD nim want to try collaborate with our HJ for actress and Hyun Bin or Lee Min Hoo for actor.. :)

@tijashyo93, let's wait until her project announced, hopefully drama with the actor who looks alike my Mario =D

@urie, no problem :) Yes, he really looks younger than his actual age, not to mention so handsome as well. Doesn't he so perfect kkk

omo, It seemed that director likes to cast the older actors judging from his previous works :D

@cocomhe, I love the fanart, especially the picture with the dog one. I had the kind of the dog once, but he's lost now :(

Guest ojah_seungjoo

@fujiwaranosai yes yes ... i will ... i will waiting for sure ... @urie i hope your wish true, perhaps the pd-nim will not let the sw use older actors anymore ... :) :)) :D

Guest ojah_seungjoo

@fujiwaranosai : i hope you'll find my request song, really want to hear the full version of that acuvue's ost :) :-S :-\"

hi, it's about time. How did you know if I've already find the song? kkk

Here's the DL link of backsound from ACUVUE behind the scene :D

No One Has To Know by Amphibious Zoo

orhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTieiRiWddkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTieiRiWddk and also

, it turned out the song is also OST from hollywood movie "Girl in Progress" :D

Guest ojah_seungjoo

whooahahahhahahhaha i don't think you have found this song as soon as this, daebak @fujiwaranosai =D> how can i ask you about this again when you're finding it. it was a pretty coincidence =)) thank you fuji so much :*

Guest ojah_seungjoo

sixth sense? yes, no =)) ahhahhahaa..... when i watch this video again, i realized that i was very impressed cause han hyo joo look very pretty here, and when accompanied by the song's han hyo joo looks very beautiful more elegant beautiful...... pict of lg sum is amazing! han hyo joo looks super beautiful like a goddess......

Guest ojah_seungjoo

@fujiwaranosai : let's see, how beautiful HHJ is? the director (pd-nim) looks very happy sitting behind han hyo joo :)) :x ;))

763060400.jpg

@tijashyo93, yeah I love the concept of Acuvue CF, Hyo Joo looked so cheerful and beautiful <3

I love her big LG su:m picture as well, she looks amazingly gorgeous :x

Love 911 PD indeed so happy cause he wanted Hyo Joo to be in her movie so badly, you know from 2009 after he saw Hyo Joo's Samsung CF =D

and finally his wish come true, I'm happy for him as well kkk

Guest ojah_seungjoo

fujiwara no sai said: @tijashyo93, yeah I love the concept of Acuvue CF, Hyo Joo looked so cheerful and beautiful <3

I love her big LG su:m picture as well, she looks amazingly gorgeous :x

Love 911 PD indeed so happy cause he wanted Hyo Joo to be in her movie so badly, you know from 2009 after he saw Hyo Joo's Samsung CF =D

and finally his wish come true, I'm happy for him as well kkk