Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

9 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Looks like Hyo Joo is participating in an art exhibition for charity?

http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10007955564

According to what i saw on Baidu, it is actually an exhibition of Hyo Joo and Kwon Ki Soo artist's artwork collaboration back in 2013 for Daum Gallery and all proceeds will go to a Lou Gehrig's Disease Centre for charity. it will be held at the Hyundai Departmental Store Pankyo Topaz Hall from 2nd Sept to 11th Sept to celebrate one-year opening anniversary of the Topaz branch.

Kwon Ki Soo and Hyo Joo

276DEF4851CAB50717B56A

Not sure if Hyo Joo is able to attend if she were to finish filming W by then..

• Like 7

Just now, adeleyam said:

According to what i saw on Baidu, it is actually an exhibition of Hyo Joo and Kwon Ki Soo artist's artwork collaboration back in 2013 for Daum Gallery and all proceeds will go to a Lou Gehrig's Disease Centre for charity. it will be held at the Hyundai Departmental Store Pankyo Topaz Hall from 2nd Sept to 11th Sept to celebrate one-year opening anniversary of the Topaz branch.

Kwon Ki Soo and Hyo Joo

276DEF4851CAB50717B56A

Not sure if Hyo Joo is able to attend if she were to finish filming W by then..

@adeleyam :oh my God !!! Is this new photo???? Her hair is short so, W filming ended???? :blink:

This is new, no? <3 <3 <3

CrHEdB-VMAEzJx9.jpg:large

@uknowahah, yep, the makeup wasn't good at all, but like @keisha15 said, Hyo Joo was able to make the last minutes of the movie convincing with her acting. You should watch it and let us know what you think.^^

I want to see her in a low-budget film again, too, even playing a small role or a cameo. I believe she will if she finds something close to her heart lol. This reminds me, I still need to watch Myohyangsangwan.

6 hours ago, hhj22 said:

@adeleyam :oh my God !!! Is this new photo???? Her hair is short so, W filming ended???? :blink:

This is an old photo in 2013.. i dont think W has finished filming since they are still filming ep 14 few days ago.. :)

P.s please also refrain from quoting images as its against soompi rules.. ^_^ 

• Like 1

Just now, adeleyam said:

This is an old photo in 2013.. i dont think W has finished filming since they are still filming ep 14 few days ago.. :)

P.s please also refrain from quoting images as its against soompi rules.. ^_^ 

Thanks @adeleyam for your answer ! ...yes i did guess this is old photo but i had doubt!!!^_^

Just now, isapuilai said:

Very very attractive ! She is my snow white:wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, isapuilai said:

She's acting cute in front of JS. Haha... 

Can anyone please tell me what is this..

Its a like a video for an "Actor of the Month" kind of thing. Not sure how to explain but Hyo Joo seems to be the Actor of the Month for Sept.. :D

• Like 7

1 hour ago, adeleyam said:

Its a like a video for like an "Actor of the Month" kind of thing. Not sure how to explain but Hyo Joo seems to be the Actor of the Month for Sept.. :D

aaah.TQ fo the explanation;) saw the video before,but clueless bout it.wait,Sept? how about Aug? haha.. :sweatingbullets:

14072925_146780045767442_795581625_n.jpg

ME.    :crazy: when realizing we already at ep.13 for tomorrow... WHATTT??!! W gonna end soon.. ottoke???!! HHJ!!! wanna see her more...:tears:

BTW,ANYONE HERE HAPPENED TO HAVE CLEAR VERSION OF BELOW PICTURE??:D

• Like 7

Just now, Qallee said:

aaah.TQ fo the explanation;) saw the video before,but clueless bout it.wait,Sept? how about Aug? haha.. :sweatingbullets:

14072925_146780045767442_795581625_n.jpg

ME.    :crazy: when realizing we already at ep.13 for tomorrow... WHATTT??!! W gonna end soon.. ottoke???!! HHJ!!! wanna see her more...:tears:

BTW,ANYONE HERE HAPPENED TO HAVE CLEAR VERSION OF BELOW PICTURE??:D

Yes i want see her more !!! :wub:i hope she play next movie soon! Now we should wait for VIPs and conference and interview for W!

• Like 1