Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

8 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

And doesn't this picture reminds you of those guilty puppies? :P

I was like "I've seen this picture before" then I realized it was mugshot taken by KC when she caught YJ tresspass SH's flat..lol!! Beautiful, guilty and starving puppy indeed! Hahaha...

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, isapuilai said:

I was like "I've seen this picture before" then I realized it was mugshot taken by KC when she caught YJ tresspass SH's flat..lol!! Beautiful, guilty and starving puppy indeed! Hahaha...

Ikr! I laughed when KC just had to send that photo of our girl out to SH... so innocently guilty.. hahaha

• Like 6

Yeon Joo is aliiveee TT TT

When she was shot... heartbreak. And goosebumps. I really wanna see Hyo Joo in an action or thriller next... Please? Also, that scene made me realize that Yeon Joo is the most tragic character of W. :(

And another gentle reminder. @hhj22, please remove or delete the photos and videos when you quote a post. I don't mind breaking soompi rules every now and then lol but when you do not edit, it's like a repost. Thank you. :)

36 minutes ago, isapuilai said:

BH Ent. updated their IG but these are old photos of our girl,right?:blink:

Yup.. it looked like the time when she went Prague to film BI and indeed the caption stated: Last year's winter.. :D

Our girl updated her weibo too with the same caption as the 2nd picture: please buy flowers...

bqtLObs.jpg

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

Yup.. it looked like the time when she went Prague to film BI and indeed the caption stated: Last year's winter.. :D

Our girl updated her weibo too with the same caption as the 2nd picture: please buy flowers...

Aw! Thank's @adeleyam.. You always come to my rescue..hahaha! 

Just now, adeleyam said:

bqtLObs.jpg

Excuse me lady i have a question ! What is her meaning from this old photo and say please buy flower ?:blink:

Just now, kaz11 said:

Sigh. I just cannot move on from this. 

어제 총 맞은 한효주 연기 (feat.더블유) | 인스티즈

어제 총 맞은 한효주 연기 (feat.더블유) | 인스티즈     어제 총 맞은 한효주 연기 (feat.더블유) | 인스티즈

Hide contents

http://www.instiz.net/pt/4046714

The way she fell on her knees hit me hard, too. 

Oh friend ! This is the most sad scene ! I did cry fifteen minute by this scene !!! My face was full of tears in the time that i was seeing this scene !This scene is really sad!!!:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 3

Just now, Qallee said:

From LOVCAT BIJOUX 'S Instagram.

HHJ FASHION/STYLE in W.

aahhhh.lovely~!:wub:

more...

Reveal hidden contents

Woooow she is really lovely and cute ! She is Goddess in beauty ! She is our snow white:wub:

• Like 1

Just now, uknowahah said:

So much agony.. let's lighten up the page.

Who's she trying to seduce?

CCqd1If%20-%20Imgur_zps0lqpofnq.gif

ldjd7J9%20-%20Imgur_zpssgxbkjft.gif

cr: as labelled 

Hide contents

14141793_10206872827967399_3249257942150

cr: seungwoo_win

Yes she is very very seductively and Stimulating and hot in this scene ! Oh my God ! Her wink is really stimulating!!!:wub::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

Just now, adeleyam said:

Has anyone seen this photo? I think this was taken when the casts of CSB went to the real Cest Si Bon concert.. :P

But the only photo i remember during that time is the grp photo they took at the backstage..

9O6YYg1.jpg

Credits to DC

Yes i seen!

• Like 1