Any LSW fans want to watch Life is Beautiful but was taken back because it was a 58 eps drama?

Well, if you love bro-romance and don't mind of gay-content, some one really nice cut only Kwang Soo (LSW) and Tae Sub (Song Chang Ui) part and shared it in Mediafire

It come with English subtitle.

Guest patchwork

Any LSW fans want to watch Life is Beautiful but was taken back because it was a 58 eps drama?

Watched the LIB and really enjoyed the show... So beautiful...hahahahahha but i have to admit sometimes i FF.

Guest Gemmie

Because FOtG lacked so much in the romance department, I went back to watch a bunch of my favorite scenes in Don't Hesitate today. They were sooooooooooo satisfying!!biggrin.gif I love love love Tae Woo so much!!wub.gif

QCOZD.jpg

How I wish FOtG was a combination of LIB screenwriter for the overall cohesive storyline, DH screenwriter for the romance department, and FOtG casts for the stars' power. With these combination, the drama would be a big hit of the year. tongue.gif

Guest xianzhongfan

Hi Guys!! Wow, I didn't know there was LSW forum. I stumbled here when I saw @Gemmie was saying she was on the LSW forum - I went huh. Gee, there are so many LSW pictures here I don't need to hide them from hubby. Gosh I wish I had found this site a long time ago.

Also thank you for the site to go to The First Wives Club. I have been searching that show - my girlfriend even went on vacation in New York looking for the DVD of this drama. After FotG, I have something to watch.

Thank you for sharing. I am so happy now.

Same here. i only knew abt LSW forum when i saw @Gemmie's thread. So glad he has a following. I will watch LIB. They show such a tender love (anything is better than the DY/JY line).

Guest Gemmie

LSW watching the finale of FOtG with his fans on Sunday, 5/20/12. LUCKY FANS! :w00t:

Pictures are provided by fans and were posted in LSW DC Gallery. :)

PhTRX.jpg

Haemilllllll!!:wub:

Poj9i.jpg

8o0GP.jpg

dmE9P.jpg

U2Bej.jpg

tAUev.jpg

Guest yankeegirl08

Good Evening! So happy to have found this thread. Thanks so much Gemmie for all the updates. For sharing LIB and FWC vids, which I started watching last night. I won't have so much withdrawal syndrome from missing LSW now that Fotg ended. So sorry I don't have anything to contribute in this threadsad.gif. .

Hope to see more LSW fans posting herebiggrin.gif

LSW watching the finale of FOtG with his fans on Sunday, 5/20/12. LUCKY FANS! :w00t:

Pictures are provided by fans and were posted in LSW DC Gallery. :)

*quoted image*

Haemilllllll!!:wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I have only one word to say to those lucky fans - LUCKY!! Gee why didn't we get the email about this - I would have flown to Korea and taking a place in the audiance - (hubby would had a fit on this one but do I care). :crazy:

@Shinobu - did you get the email????

Guest Gemmie

Good Evening! So happy to have found this thread. Thanks so much Gemmie for all the updates. For sharing LIB and FWC vids, which I started watching last night. I won't have so much withdrawal syndrome from missing LSW now that Fotg ended. So sorry I don't have anything to contribute in this threadsad.gif. .

Hope to see more LSW fans posting herebiggrin.gif

You being here is what count! I'm happy to see more people visit this thread and contribute their time, comments and goodies. Without you ladies, this thread is going nowhere. So please, don't be shy...spam away like I do. kekeke...laugh.gif

I have only one word to say to those lucky fans - LUCKY!!  Gee why didn't we get the email about this - I would have flown to Korea and taking a place in the audiance - (hubby would had a fit on this one but do I care).    :crazy:

The fans who sat next to him (right and left) are super blessed!! If I were in their shoes, I won't even care about the finale. As if it was good anyway! dry.gif All night, I will ONLY ogle at LSW and drool...blush.gif

Guest Gemmie

Video of LSW coming on stage with Haemil's mask on. The fans are crazy! sweatingbullets.gif

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipViewByVid.do?vid=FNC_XgQWFVs$

Guest yankeegirl08

I have only one word to say to those lucky fans - LUCKY!!  Gee why didn't we get the email about this - I would have flown to Korea and taking a place in the audiance - (hubby would had a fit on this one but do I care).    :crazy:

Hi Kaciemomsmile.gif nice to see you here as well.

You being here is what count! I'm happy to see more people visit this thread and contribute their time, comments and goodies. Without you ladies, this thread is going nowhere. So please, don't be shy...spam away like I do. kekeke...*quoted image*

The fans who sat next to him (right and left) are super blessed!! If I were in their shoes, I won't even care about the finale. As if it was good anyway! *quoted image* All night, I will ONLY ogle at LSW and drool...*quoted image*

I'll do my best to post here. 

Hello hello kaciemom, yankeegirl, Gemmie. Thanks Gemmie for the goodies. LSW looks so sharp and handsome in those pictures. I've been drowning my misery in other dramas. I'm very tempted to fly to Korea to stalk him. Maybe I will go next year and possibly to Jeju as well. I'll need insider Gemmie to investigate where his hideout is in Jeju so I can "accidentally" drop by. :lol: kaciemom, if you're going we can meet over there. :lol: (Btw, what email you're talking about??)

Hello hello kaciemom, yankeegirl, Gemmie. Thanks Gemmie for the goodies. LSW looks so sharp and handsome in those pictures. I've been drowning my misery in other dramas. I'm very tempted to fly to Korea to stalk him. Maybe I will go next year and possibly to Jeju as well. I'll need insider Gemmie to investigate where his hideout is in Jeju so I can "accidentally" drop by. :lol: kaciemom, if you're going we can meet over there. :lol: (Btw, what email you're talking about??)

Hey, going to Korea to stalk LSW - count me in - hubby will definitely have to understand (I need my fix on LSW). @Shinobu - sorry that was a joke - at my old work place, we always get an email asking us to attend this meeting and that meeting. So when I saw LSW with his fans, my first thought was "did I get that email to attend?" and then I thought of you - didn't you get the email to attend?? Sorry - that was an office joke. sweatingbullets.gifblush.gif:rolleyes:

Guest Gemmie

Shinobu - LOL, if I find his hideout, I'll be the first one there. There's a high possibility that I'll become greedy and not share the news. ph34r.gifvicx.gif

kaciemom - Yeah, I didn't get any invitation to attend as well. Why santa? I was a good girl this year!! tears.giftears.giftears.gif

yankeegirl08 - That's the spirit! I have more pictures to share with you ladies. He's such a kid at heart. happy.gif Oh look, there are some empty go karts in the back for all of us. w00t.gif

IMG_5626%5B1%5D.jpg

IMG_5644%5B1%5D.jpg

IMG_5648%5B1%5D.jpg

IMG_5678%5B1%5D.jpg

I'm not sure if you've seen the YSMM videos. There's some online at tudou.

First Wives Club

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/1ac38BSFlhw/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/tzmC9VcXErc/

YSMM S1 ep 170

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/zmtOoG_jkyQ/

From the YSMM tidbits from First Wives Club.

Ho Dong says what takes normally 10 sec for people to introduce his drama takes him 1 minute. They cut the clips of his response and condensed it to 10 sec.

They seem to call LSW an alien. The girl says he's just in his own world. When you ask him something, you get an unexpected answer.

Ho Dong attempts asking him. "How is your life at home?" SW says he owns a dog and he plays with the dog. He got the dog 3.5 yrs ago. They say dogs can't speak. They ask if the dog bark. He says he hasn't heard the dog make any sound but his mom heard the dog bark. His mom told the dog to shut up and the dog never barked again so he never heard the dog make sound. O_o They ask if his parents talk. He says they do. They ask about his brother. He says his brother speaks even less. His last words before he went to the army was "I'm joining the army". They asked if his brother hasn't once spoken in two years? How about when he's on break from the army? SW says they just have eye contact. --; Ho Dong asks about the dog's name. SW says the dog is called "Three". They ask why "Three"? He said they got the dog 3.5 yrs ago. When his dad brought it home, he called it "Three". HD laugh asking why he never asked his father why the dog was named Three.

Around 60:12 the hosts make a challenge game. Whoever asks SW a question and get the most response out of him wins.

The girl in black dress calls them childish.

At 60:29 the words say "Short response youngster, long response competition"

Ho Dong says a short question will give a long response right? If the question is long, the response will be short.

HD asks SW "What is love?"

SW "That's a difficult question" (8 words)

Guy in grey beside HD asks "What is the most difficult thing you've encountered in life?"

SW "I think it's the most difficult right now" (12 words)

Guy in orange says one shouldn't elicit a response that's yes" or "no". You need to ask a question that requires explanation. He asks what SW thinks of the girl in the black dress (dunno her name).

SW "She's the same as on tv" (10 words)

Ho Dong says he's figured out what question to ask to elicit a long response. "Who are you?"

SW "I'm me" (3 words) :lol:

HD tells Junjin to try saying he's good at this stuff.

Junjin asks "what food do you like?"

SW "I like meat. Especially things like kalbi (ribs)." (21 words)

McMong says he's thought of the best question. "What do you think first wives club"?

SW "It's a very good drama"

HD said he knew that would be the response. He gets Nickun to ask a question. Nickun says there's two Nickun's there (him and SW, both quiet)

SW asks why Nickun is like that? (quiet). HD is surprised. Short response youth's first question! SW is starting to be interested in Nickun. HD says he won't say and tells both of them to chat.

SW asks why Nickun is like that. Nickun says he's a foreigner. SW says "really? I thought you were Korean". [end of conversation :lol: ]

The girl suggest why he doesn't ask where Nick's from. The guys poke fun saying his curiosity is only up to there. Nothing makes him curious. They tell SW to ask Nick where he's from. SW ask "where are you from?" Nick goes "I'm from Thailand". SW says "Thailand? You look Korean" Nick says "Thank you". [end of conversation :lol: ]

The girl in black wants to challenge too. She asks SW "do you like me?" SW says "I'm your fan" (short answer)

65:31 words on screen say "Sang woo's attraction, full score 10"

First wives club second part he doesn't talk much. Just singing and rapping. Junjin and McMong were rolling over laughing at his shark song but the were impressed with his rapping. SW also did arm wrestling. He lost to Junjin, but I wonder if maybe it's because Junjin was wearing a watch.

Guest Gemmie

Thank you very much seirin for the summary of this show!! I've watched this show in the past, but I didn't fully understand what was said. You made a big difference!! :wub:

If LSW is an alien, he sure is one heck of a gorgeous, one-of-a-kind! :w00t:

I'm very curious of how his brother looks like. Is he as handsome as SW? :P

Lee Sang Woo Love of Pure Loyalty Attracts Attention of Ads Industry

feast-press19-lee-sang-woo.jpg

Actor Lee Sang Woo is winning the hearts of woman through pine tree-like love in MBC weekend drama “Banquet of the Gods“.

Lee Sang Woo is playing the role of Kim Do Yoon whose heart for Go  Joon Young (played by Sung Yuri) is always the same and quietly guards  her behind her in “Banquet of the Gods” which scheduled to end at May  20th, 2012.

Because of Lee Sang Woo has been showing never changing true heart  for Sung Yuri regardless of suffering circumstances, so the viewers are  giving enthusiastic support and praise.

In fact, the praise for Lee Sang Woo has been continuous on the message  board of the drama series. Most audience praised, “The stable acting of  Lee Sang Woo made Kim Do Yoon shined even more” and so on. The fact that Lee Sang Woo impressed the hearts of female audience  also attracted the attention of advertising industry. The likability for  “pine tree-like love and warm man Lee Sang Woo” in CF has increased.  The official of management agency, Bae Sung Eun, said on May 14th, 2012,  “Lee Sang Woo won the love of many people through the role of “Kim Do  Yoon in ‘Banquet of the Gods’, and he has received many proposals from  advertising industry. Currently reviewing the CF proposals received  before the end of the drfama, will sign contract in the next few days.”

Lee Sang Woo said through management agecy, “I’m current working hard in filming, I will do my utmost until the end.”

via Yahoo!

Cr: http://dramahaven.com/

kaciemom, oh that email. Yeah I got it but it's kind of last minute so I couldn't take off work. I already requested time off for another trip. But don't worry, I'll be flying to Korea next August and pay him a visit personally. You should start planning your trip now. ;)

Gemmie, fine keep it to yourself. I'll find my ways around things. "To achieve my goal, I shall use all means." Hahahahahahahahah And I'll keep it to myself. All is fair in love and war. :lol:

seirin, thanks for the summary of the show. That sounds like a hell of a fun show. He often gives some very random answers. He's my strange kind of guy. ;)

Guest yankeegirl08

Seirin, thanks for sharing. He's funny in real life. Hope to see him in a  rom com kdrama in the very very near future.

Gemmie, he looks so handsome in simple outfit. 

Kaciemom, I wonder if they have developed real friendship during the show, which I think is very nice.    

Shinobu, I'm with you. How I wish I'm one of  those Korean fans seeing and taking pics of him.

Guest Gemmie

@Gemmie - where and how do you get these pictures?  I love them and does he misses JY already - hmmmmmm.

I got the pictures at his DC Gallery forum. You can also find news of him at this event if you google it.:)

Gemmie, fine keep it to yourself.  I'll find my ways around things.  "To achieve my goal, I shall use all means."  Hahahahahahahahah  And I'll keep it to myself.  All is fair in love and war.   :lol:

^_^:lol:blush.gif

Kaciemom, I wonder if they have developed real friendship during the show, which I think is very nice.   

I'm not surprised. This is not the first time LSW showed up at an event to support his onscreen partner/friend. Last year, LSW also showed up at SCU's stage performance right after filming LIB. B)

Videos of LSW at the finale screening with fans on 5/20/12.

http://youtu.be/qNPIsmbt3cY

http://youtu.be/v18J8Y1cQJg

LyC8n.jpg

At the Detective Cha screening on 5/22/12.

http://youtu.be/dznu6gKo2f8

sjpEL.jpg

Cr: LSW DC