Gemmie, can you tell me which drama is that gif from? I need to watch it. Thanks for the article by the way.

So LSW can be obsessive, is laid back, eccentric, a slow thinker, a good driver, has a strong mind, is very comfortable in his skin. He's totally my type. ;)

Guest Gemmie

Gemmie, can you tell me which drama is that gif from?  I need to watch it.  Thanks for the article by the way.

So LSW can be obsessive, is laid back, eccentric, a slow thinker, a good driver, has a strong mind, is very comfortable in his skin.  He's totally my type.  ;)

The drama is called, "First Wives Club." It's pretty good. Check out the MV below.

Too bad this drama only has Chinese subtile. :(

LSW is my type too. I'm not the type who go crazy over all hot/handsome korean actors every time I watch a drama. I might like their drama a lot, but I won't bother with them after their drama ended. LSW is different and special. He's all that I care about. I spent a lot of time getting to know both his goods and bads over the years. In short, I really respect him as an actor and will support him fully in the years to come. :)

The drama is called, "First Wives Club." It's pretty good. Check out the MV below.

Too bad this drama only has Chinese subtile. :(

LSW is my type too. I'm not the type who go crazy over all hot/handsome korean actors every time I watch a drama. I might like their drama a lot, but I won't bother with them after their drama ended. LSW is different and special. He's all that I care about. I spent a lot of time getting to know both his goods and bads over the years. In short, I really respect him as an actor and will support him fully in the years to come. :)

ahh... I heard of it. He seems so hyper and energetic in that series. I'll track it down somehow. I have to admit he's not a guy I would consider good looking at first glance but he really grows on me and I'm really digging him now. Love his smile and his personality is a lot like me. It's either that he has a dry sense of humor or it's misunderstood that he has a dry sense of humor. I can't believe he could sing that shark song with a straight face. I remember I saw this clip before I liked him and thought it was hilarious. I still need to understand the whole lyrics. :lol:

Guest Gemmie

^ Exactly! His dry humors are the best! He stands his ground and cares less about what others say, especially when it comes to his unique shark song that he adores so much. The lyric goes something like this...

There was a shark

It got bitten by a seagull

and it died tears.gif

but I saved it! laugh.gif laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Though LSW is tone deaf when it comes to singing tongue.gif, but boy does he has a skill in rapping!! w00t.gif

That was it? I thought there are more to the song than that. I remember it was longer for some reasons.

I came across a picture of him in military clothing with a really short crew cut. He looked kind of bulky. It was one of those before he became famous picture I guess. :lol:

Guest Gemmie

I'm sure there is more to the song, but that was all I was able to find. sweatingbullets.gif Aren't you glad that he finished his military duty already? I would hated to see him gone for 2 years now if he hadn't gotten hat completed in his early twenties. I would miss him dearly! tears.gif

Speaking of FWC, I just remembered I made a MV about it a while back. I have to dig around my computer to find and upload it. ph34r.gif

http://www.dailymoti...gain_shortfilms

LSW at the art fair last year. He worked his hands and made some potteries. blush.gif

fNW5Q.jpg

gswau.jpg

lXr8j.jpg

M80R3.jpg

Looking mighty fine in glasses!

ejyG6.jpg

LjTNJ.jpg

8Vxyz.jpg

Thanks Gemmie. That's a very nice MV and I'm even more interested in the drama. Can you tell me which eps he'll be in? I'm not really interested in the other stuff and I don't want to watch the whole thing.

Btw, I've been wanting to know this for a while. Did he ever mention that he knows how to cook in real life? He always plays guys who can cook so I'm wondering. ;)

Guest Gemmie

^ LSW was casted after the show aired. He showed up in ep 33. Originally, he was added to make the show more interesting, but he performed better than expected and the audiences love him so much that he stayed with the show until the end. He even ended up with one of the three leading ladies! He was very funny in some scenes, especially when it involved the ex-husband of his love interest...:lol:

The site where I used to watch this show was deleted. However, I do have all the scenes with LSW downloaded. If you like, I can upload them to my dailymotion account for you to watch. :D

I'm not aware if he knows how to cook. I supposed he does considering how comfortable he is playing all these cooking characters. ^_^

Gemmie ... I love you Big hug for you :w00t:

Wow those pics of LWS made my day ... love it.

You know what ... i just think Jun Hyun Woo from Drama Queen In Hyoen Man, he is look a like LSW

He is also has so perfect body, cute smile, and so big :wub:

Guest Gemmie

^ I also like JHW as well. His last drama, "A Thousand Kisses" started off so well and I was so hooked. But, for the life of me, I could not continue after twenty something episodes. Thank goodness I didn't, because that show was a big failure! What kind of ending was that??? I still like him though. He has the charm.B)

LSW was on the E!TV Cultwo Show 컬투쇼 this past February. :wub:

http://www.56.com/u7...jc0Nzk1MjE.html

^ LSW was casted after the show aired. He showed up in ep 33. Originally, he was added to make the show more interesting, but he performed better than expected and the audiences love him so much that he stayed with the show until the end. He even ended up with one of the three leading ladies! He was very funny in some scenes, especially when it involved the ex-husband of his love interest...:lol:

The site where I used to watch this show was deleted. However, I do have all the scenes with LSW downloaded. If you like, I can upload them to my dailymotion account for you to watch. :D

I'm not aware if he knows how to cook. I supposed he does considering how comfortable he is playing all these cooking characters. ^_^

Wow that would be awesome if you can upload it but I think it'll be too much work for you. I'll poke around to see if I can find something.

He did go to school for nutritional/food related degree. He looks so good in the apron. :lol:

Guest Gemmie

^ I dug all over the internet and found this site that has the entire series for you. Again, LSW showed up in EP 33. tongue.gif

http://www.qidudy.com/play/14738-1.html

If the video doesn't play and you get something like this picture below, you will need to install the baidu video player to view it. Click on the blue box with the white arrow to download the baidu video player. Restart your browser after the installation.

VvVhd.png

Guest yankeegirl08

Good evening! So happy to find this forum with lots of LSW articles, pics and more. Thanks Gemmie and Shinobu.

Guest Gemmie

Welcome onboard yankeegirl08! Glad to see you join us. biggrin.gif

Last batch of my favorite pictures of LSW for tonight. He is so HOT! blush.gif See you ladies tomorrow for more...

mhYf6.png

ZBJm9.png

I notice this about him too. I've seen First Wives Club as well.. and usually I'd root for the woman (divorcee) to get back together with her husband (when said husband has repented, on some dramas that is. I totally disliked the ex-hubby here..however much of a bumbling arrogant idiot he was.. lol) but LSW's character there was so endearing, the silent-persevering-yet-would-totally-fight-for-you sort, and soo hot.. that I've rooted for him all the way. He was equally great in A Thousand Promises, it made me wish he and Su Ae weren't blood related.. Lol. I love Kim Rae Won.. but he was a tad spineless in the beginning of that drama that it made me wonder (and wishfully thinksweatingbullets.gif) if there's some sort of birth secret involving Su Ae's character.. sweatingbullets.gif.. just so she can transfer her romantic affections towards LSW's character. On that note, his role as DY/Haemil in FotG is like that too, he grows on you.. and seeing him show his love and affection towards the heroine makes you root for him till the end.wub.gif I don't doubt that the writer started off wanting to build-up JH into an awesome main lead.. unfortunately, while she was probably busy thinking up scenarios for that to happen.. she unknowingly built-up LSW's character into a far-stronger contender for the heroine's heart. There lies in the problem (or is it a blessing? hee! :D).. she got sidetracked by DY's detailed development that she could've forgotten about JH's. sweatingbullets.gif 

I agree that he's appeal is more of the lingering-grows-on-you-you-won't-ever-think-of-the-word-hot-without-envisioning-him kind. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifAnd I love him for it. laugh.gif

Thanks much for the link Gemmie. Man it'll be rough watching this raw. I wonder if they released this series Eng subbed on DVD or something. Or I can check for my dubbed version (but I prefer subbed to hear his sexy voice.) Man, things sure are hard to come by these days.

His face looks more defined in FotG than LiB. His face looked bigger when he was in LiB. I really like his casual fashion in FotG especially when he wore the outfit with the cap. What was that ep? I couldn't find from 10 up to 23. If you have any screen cap of that please post Gemmie. He looks so hot in caps.

Oh yeah, I remember seeing him in the apron in Don't hesitate. It's the long type and he looked kind of liked an ajumma. Cute. :lol: In FotG, he wears the half size which makes him look more manly. ;)

Guest Gemmie

^ If you don't want to go through the RAWs, I have uploaded LSW parts on my dailymotion account yesterday. Sorry, but a few videos are out of sync with the audio. I'll continue to upload more tonight when I'm home and get on my other computer where the videos are kept.

EP 33-50 (LSW wasn't in ep 40, 43, and 48, hence no videos.)

http://www.dailymoti...rst-wives-club/

As far as I know, FWC was dubbed in Chinese, Tagalog and Vietnamese. No English sub, only Chinese. :tears:

I'll get you more pictures of him with caps in real life and from his advertisement photoshoots later tonight. ;)