Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Which universities did the K2 stars enroll in real life?

Keeping only relevant material

f40f2ee0-b8c3-4d2e-8871-0b454a25547b.png

TvN's upcoming action series K2 will center around politicians and life with the some of the most educated people in South Korea. In light of the new series, I think it is a great time to learn more about the leading actors' educational backgrounds in real life. Where did the main cast go to college? What was their major? The answers to those questions and more await you in this back-to-school article.

3, Lee Jung Jin

Lee had quite the green thumb before his popularity skyrocketed in the entertainment industry. He actually earned a degree in horticulture from KonKuk Unversity, and decided to go back to study acting in South Korea's private research center, Hanyang University. South Korea first engineering institute, school of architecture and civil engineering orginated from Hanyang. They also have 647 partner universities in 68 countries. KonKuk's early days focused solely on medicine and politics. 

7a2a8ec3-2755-49fc-9415-1150a5666d11.jpg

9e16be0d-fb9f-4891-ac91-709c9a71de40.PNG

Spoiler

37633778-60e7-404d-bc2f-035f281c5602.PNG

source: DramaFever Blog

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2016 at 11:28 PM, irilight said:

Which universities did the K2 stars enroll in real life?

Keeping only relevant material

TvN's upcoming action series K2 will center around politicians and life with the some of the most educated people in South Korea. In light of the new series, I think it is a great time to learn more about the leading actors' educational backgrounds in real life. Where did the main cast go to college? What was their major? The answers to those questions and more await you in this back-to-school article.

3, Lee Jung Jin

Lee had quite the green thumb before his popularity skyrocketed in the entertainment industry. He actually earned a degree in horticulture from KonKuk Unversity, and decided to go back to study acting in South Korea's private research center, Hanyang University. South Korea first engineering institute, school of architecture and civil engineering orginated from Hanyang. They also have 647 partner universities in 68 countries. KonKuk's early days focused solely on medicine and politics.

Reveal hidden contents

37633778-60e7-404d-bc2f-035f281c5602.PNG

source: DramaFever Blog

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this article. It feels good that I learn something more about LJJ. I didn't know that he earned a degree in horticulture. He must have loved plants & flowers - hahaha. BTW, I almost forgot that he's part of the cast in "K2" - shame on me - Please be good, “K2”! I’m trying to keep my expectations low.  The drama has definitely an engaging story. Can't wait to see him together with JCW here. He’s very swoony. :P

• 4 months later...
On 9/6/2016 at 0:28 AM, willenette said:

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this article. It feels good that I learn something more about LJJ. I didn't know that he earned a degree in horticulture. He must have loved plants & flowers - hahaha. BTW, I almost forgot that he's part of the cast in "K2" - shame on me - Please be good, “K2”! I’m trying to keep my expectations low.  The drama has definitely an engaging story. Can't wait to see him together with JCW here. He’s very swoony. :P

@willenette, LJJ is such an artist.  I can totally see him loving plants, flowers, photography...
I have not finished watching K2 yet. I'll try to finish in the next month or so. What did you think of it?

I.G. updates

1 hour ago, irilight said:

@willenette, LJJ is such an artist.  I can totally see him loving plants, flowers, photography...
I have not finished watching K2 yet. I'll try to finish in the next month or so. What did you think of it?

I.G. updates

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing these NICE photos from him. :heart:

Spoiler

About K2, I wasn't able to watch this continuously when it was airing so, I can't comment yet about it. Currently, I'm watching "The Woman with a Suitcase" (starring Jo Jin Moo). After this, I'll watch K2 - I'll keep you posted on this, dear. :blush:

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2017 at 0:10 AM, willenette said:

About K2, I wasn't able to watch this continuously when it was airing so, I can't comment yet about it. Currently, I'm watching "The Woman with a Suitcase" (starring Jo Jin Moo). After this, I'll watch K2 - I'll keep you posted on this, dear. :blush:

@willenette, same here. Still watching both...

In the meantime, we have a new drama with Lee Jung-Jin.

Lee Jung Jin To Join Red Velvet’s Joy And Lee Hyun Woo In New Drama “She Loves Lies”

Red Velvet Joy Lee Jung Jin Lee Hyun Woo

Actor Lee Jung Jin has been confirmed to appear in tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “She Loves Lies” alongside confirmed leads Lee Hyun Woo and Red Velvet’s Joy

The drama is set to air in March and its representatives stated, “Lee Jung Jin will be playing Choi Jin Hyuk, a producer who has the ‘Midas touch of K-pop.’ He is someone Lee Hyun Woo’s character needs, but he is also a cold and distant figure who sometimes causes Lee Hyun Woo pain because of their differing opinions on music.”

“She Loves Lies” is a innocent and fresh romance drama that follows the story of genius composer Kang Han Gyul (played by Lee Hyun Woo) and high school student Yoon So Rim (played by Red Velvet’s Joy). The drama will be helmed by PD Kim In Jin, who has taken on productions like “Marriage Contract” and “Time Between Dog and Wolf.”

Lee Jung Jin’s Choi Jin Hyuk is the perfect producer, who is able to precisely pick out the diamonds in the rough, is handsome, and also has a great body. He is also the head of SOLE Music N, in charge of the popular group Crude Play and Kang Han Gyul. Though he cares about Han Gyul and highly values his talents, they are in a contentious working relationship as Jin Hyuk values the marketability of music as much as its production value.

Lee Jung Jin surprised viewers in last year’s “The K2” with a stronger character than his usual gentle and warm image. Many are curious to see what his new “Choi Jin Hyuk” character will be like.

source

9 minutes ago, irilight said:

@willenette, same here. Still watching both...

In the meantime, we have a new drama with Lee Jung-Jin.

Lee Jung Jin To Join Red Velvet’s Joy And Lee Hyun Woo In New Drama “She Loves Lies”

Actor Lee Jung Jin has been confirmed to appear in tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “She Loves Lies” alongside confirmed leads Lee Hyun Woo and Red Velvet’s Joy

The drama is set to air in March and its representatives stated, “Lee Jung Jin will be playing Choi Jin Hyuk, a producer who has the ‘Midas touch of K-pop.’ He is someone Lee Hyun Woo’s character needs, but he is also a cold and distant figure who sometimes causes Lee Hyun Woo pain because of their differing opinions on music.”

“She Loves Lies” is a innocent and fresh romance drama that follows the story of genius composer Kang Han Gyul (played by Lee Hyun Woo) and high school student Yoon So Rim (played by Red Velvet’s Joy). The drama will be helmed by PD Kim In Jin, who has taken on productions like “Marriage Contract” and “Time Between Dog and Wolf.”

Lee Jung Jin’s Choi Jin Hyuk is the perfect producer, who is able to precisely pick out the diamonds in the rough, is handsome, and also has a great body. He is also the head of SOLE Music N, in charge of the popular group Crude Play and Kang Han Gyul. Though he cares about Han Gyul and highly values his talents, they are in a contentious working relationship as Jin Hyuk values the marketability of music as much as its production value.

Lee Jung Jin surprised viewers in last year’s “The K2” with a stronger character than his usual gentle and warm image. Many are curious to see what his new “Choi Jin Hyuk” character will be like.

source

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this good news. As an actor, LJJ is one that makes you start watching a drama mainly for him. :lol:Can't wait!

13 hours ago, irilight said:

Same here, @willenette  :)

Here's more

Lee Jung-jin joins tvN youth romance The Liar and Her Lover

Read more on Dramabeans

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing more about his upcoming drama. I wonder why he is rarely cast as a lead…..  I don’t get it!  I would love to see him in a leading role again soon. I'm curious about the other cast members, though. For the sake of Lee Jung Jin, please be good! I adore this man - He has one of the most gorgeous smiles I’ve ever seen. :lol:

• 7 months later...

September 7, 2017

Charity Work Goes Hand in Hand with Photography for Actor Lee Jung-jin

Actor Lee Jung-jin, who is celebrating the 20th anniversary of his debut, has a second passion these days -- taking photographs.

The world of photography opened for Lee while he was doing volunteer work in Kenya four years ago. He showed some of the many pictures he took while in the African country to photographer friends, who recognized his talent and encouraged him to take it up in a serious way.

In 2015, he held his first exhibition showing a selection of some 80 photos he took in Kenya and Nepal while doing charity activities. He has also published a photo book of celebrities including girl group members such as Tzuyu of TWICE and Woo-ri of Rainbow.

"In Meguara, a small village in a rural part of Kenya with no electricity, I wondered what I could do to make children there happy. I've been involved in many charity projects, building wells and schools in developing countries. But I wanted to do something different. So I printed out pictures taken with a digital camera and gave them to the kids as presents. The children's faces lit up with joy when they saw them," Lee said.

2017090700831_0.jpg

He recently held another exhibition along with fellow celebrities showing pictures they took on trips to Rota Island in the Northern Mariana Islands.

"What is so attractive about photography is that you can bring out new things about your subject. I experience that when I look at a fellow actor that I've known for a long time through the camera lens. I'm always surprised to discover sides of them I've never seen before. You get to know the person better," he said.

His shots of Tzuyu garnered much attention last year. His aim was to show new aspects of Tzuyu that people hadn't seen before. "Girl group members tend to keep their faces covered in makeup. But she is still a teenager, and I wanted to show that she is just like any other young, fresh-faced teenager," Lee said.

Lee is known for his tireless charity work. "In the past, I used to do this secretly, helping with meals and showers at facilities for disabled children. After it was reported by chance, I decided to do it openly. I often join overseas charity projects and encourage others to do the same," he said. He has been taking part in a library-building project in Nepal since 2011 and has helped build 27 libraries so far.

"In photography and charity work, I think it's important not to go overboard. You just do what you can. If it's difficult for you to go abroad to help those in poorer countries, then simply delivering news from home to those working there can boost their spirits. It's not hard to find something you can do, even if it seems trivial at first," he said.

credit : Chuson Ilbo

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2017 at 1:07 AM, willenette said:

September 7, 2017

Charity Work Goes Hand in Hand with Photography for Actor Lee Jung-jin

Actor Lee Jung-jin, who is celebrating the 20th anniversary of his debut, has a second passion these days -- taking photographs.

The world of photography opened for Lee while he was doing volunteer work in Kenya four years ago. He showed some of the many pictures he took while in the African country to photographer friends, who recognized his talent and encouraged him to take it up in a serious way.

In 2015, he held his first exhibition showing a selection of some 80 photos he took in Kenya and Nepal while doing charity activities. He has also published a photo book of celebrities including girl group members such as Tzuyu of TWICE and Woo-ri of Rainbow.

"In Meguara, a small village in a rural part of Kenya with no electricity, I wondered what I could do to make children there happy. I've been involved in many charity projects, building wells and schools in developing countries. But I wanted to do something different. So I printed out pictures taken with a digital camera and gave them to the kids as presents. The children's faces lit up with joy when they saw them," Lee said.

2017090700831_0.jpg

He recently held another exhibition along with fellow celebrities showing pictures they took on trips to Rota Island in the Northern Mariana Islands.

"What is so attractive about photography is that you can bring out new things about your subject. I experience that when I look at a fellow actor that I've known for a long time through the camera lens. I'm always surprised to discover sides of them I've never seen before. You get to know the person better," he said.

His shots of Tzuyu garnered much attention last year. His aim was to show new aspects of Tzuyu that people hadn't seen before. "Girl group members tend to keep their faces covered in makeup. But she is still a teenager, and I wanted to show that she is just like any other young, fresh-faced teenager," Lee said.

Lee is known for his tireless charity work. "In the past, I used to do this secretly, helping with meals and showers at facilities for disabled children. After it was reported by chance, I decided to do it openly. I often join overseas charity projects and encourage others to do the same," he said. He has been taking part in a library-building project in Nepal since 2011 and has helped build 27 libraries so far.

"In photography and charity work, I think it's important not to go overboard. You just do what you can. If it's difficult for you to go abroad to help those in poorer countries, then simply delivering news from home to those working there can boost their spirits. It's not hard to find something you can do, even if it seems trivial at first," he said.

credit : Chuson Ilbo

Thanks willnette for keeping this thread going. I love reading articles about this man and he looked fantastic at busan film festival but he always does, cant take a bad photograph of him.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2017 at 8:29 PM, tanio12 said:

Thanks willnette for keeping this thread going. I love reading articles about this man and he looked fantastic at busan film festival but he always does, cant take a bad photograph of him.

Hi tanio, I miss seeing you in his thread here. Like you, although rarely that we hear news about him I always love reading anything about LJJ. I do agree with you - he looks fine during that Busan Film Festival. :tongue:

• 2 months later...

*** I support LJJ as long as he's happy. I wish them the very best! :lol:

Update: Actor Lee Jung Jin And Former 9MUSES Member Euaerin Confirm Their Relationship

Lee-Jung-Jin-Euaerin-21.jpg

Updated:

Another celebrity couple has been born!

Lee Jung Jin’s agency has stated that it’s true the actor is currently in a relationship with Euaerin, explaining, “We confirmed directly with him that they are in their seventh month of dating.”

Source (1)

Original Article:

It appears that 2018 is the year of love!

Actor Lee Jung Jin is currently in a relationship with former 9MUSES Euaerin (Lee Hye Min) according to reports from January 11 KST. They reportedly have been dating since June 2017, and naturally developed feelings for each other after first meeting at a group outing. According to one source who saw their relationship develop, their mutual interest in each other allowed them to grow closer quickly before becoming an actual couple.

While they have a 10-year age difference, the two share many commonalities such as a love for sports, particularly golf. Just like any other couple, they enjoy finding tasty places to eat and are fond of simpler dates. A source reportedly shared that they are good support systems for each other amidst their busy schedules.

While Lee Jung Jin and Euaerin are best known for being an actor and a singer respectively, another commonality is that they both also got their start in the entertainment industry as models.

Lee Jung Jin’s agency has responded that they are currently checking with the actor, and will give an updated statement afterwards.

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

*** I’m happy for LJJ that he’s into a relationship right now. He’s (40) & that age to get married – hahaha – I hope they’ll last long & will last into marriage later on. It's still too early to say since they’re only on their 7th month. So NICE that she’s also into golf. Let’s support them! She’s lucky to have LJJ! :lol:

*** I’m not really familiar with her but I wish them happiness! Despite of their age gap I hope this relationship will work out... I heard that she's from a wealthy family. I didn’t expect that he’s into younger girls... I heard that she’s (30) years old & was a model... She is beautiful. :lol:

Euaerin reps confirm she is dating Lee Jung Jin

LINK here : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2018/01/euaerin-reps-confirm-she-is-dating-lee.html

MORE  -

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2018/01/actor-lee-jung-jin-is-dating-former.html

January 11, 2018

Lee Jung-jin confirms relationship with Euaerin

Actor Lee Jung-jin and singer Euaerin are in a romantic relationship.

It was reported Thursday morning that the two stars are dating, along with some photos of them playing golf together. According to the report, despite the 10-year age gap, the two share a love for sports, particularly golf.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180111

An hour after the report surfaced, Lee’s management agency said, “(The actor) confirmed that he has been dating her for the past seven months.”

After debuting as an actor in 1998, Lee starred in drama series and films, such as “The K2” and “Pieta.” He has recently been showcasing his talent as a photographer, releasing a photo book that features celebrities.

Euaerin, whose real name is Lee Hye-min, debuted in 2007 as a fashion model. She switched to singing in 2009 by joining the girl group Nine Muses. She has been pursuing a solo career since leaving the group last June.

By Im Eun-byel (silverstar@heraldcorp.com)

Actor Lee Jung Jin And Ex-9Muses Member Euaerin Confirm Dating, But Not Marriage Yet

20180111_Actor_Lee-Jung-Jin_And_Ex-9Muse

Lee Jung Jin and Euaerin have been dating for seven months!

On January 11, actor Lee Jung Jin’s agency made an official statement regarding his dating news with ex-9Muses member Euaerin: “It is true that Lee Jung Jin is currently in a relationship with Euaerin. After checking with him, he said they have been dating for seven months.”

Euaerin’s label also confirmed the two’s romantic relationship through a press release: “Euaerin and Lee Jung Jin have recently developed their good senior-junior relationship into love after their first meeting with friends.”

Her agency added that although the two are in a romantic relationship, they have no plan to get married at the moment as reported.

Lee Jung Jin and Euaerin reportedly share interest in sports, especially golf. Like other couples, they enjoy finding delicious restaurants to eat and having simple dates. The two also started their career in the entertainment industry as fashion models.

In related news, Lee is presently appearing on MBC every1’s reality show Rural Police Season 2. Meanwhile, Euaerin left 9Muses in June 2017 to pursue her own career.

source : HelloKPop

January 12, 2018

Lee Jung-jin and Erine are a couple

11213157.jpg

Actor Lee Jung-jin, left, and singer/model Lee Hye-min, also known as Erine of the girl group 9muses, are officially dating.

Enter Station, the actor’s agency, confirmed Lee’s relationship on Thursday and said, “The two met in June of last year and have been dating for seven months.” The two got close by playing golf and other sports together, explained the agency.

On the same day, Gost Agency, the singer’s agency, also acknowledged the relationship. They revealed that “although the two are in an intimate relationship, reports about the two getting married are not true.”

The actor is known for his roles in tvN’s “The K2,” (2016) “The Liar and His Lover” (2017) and the movie “Spirit of Jeet Keun Do” (2004).

The singer and model debuted in 2007 as a fashion model, and joined 9muses in 2010. In June, she left the group after her contract ended.

By Hong You-kyoung

credit : JoongAngDaily

Here’s All The Celebrity Dating Rumors And Gossip Of 2018 So Far

9 Euaerin and Lee Jung Jin

Former Nine Muses member and actor Lee Jung Jin were revealed to have been dating for 7 months, and Lee Jung Jin’s label confirmed the happy news! The two were spotted golfing with friends together around 6 months ago.

JkYfLo5muebCvpKEizqX7X0ljQWacJQni1a_CPJq

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 1

January 16, 2018

Lee Jung-jin is mentoring young filmmakers

15213908.jpg

Actor Lee Jung-jin has been appointed one of the student ambassadors of the Asian Film Awards Academy. He is the first Korean to hold the position.

The actor made his appearance at a press conference for the 12th Asia Film Awards held last Thursday in Hong Kong. The Awards ceremony will be held on March 17. The event is organized by the Awards Academy.

In an interview the actor said, “Not only artists from Korea and Hong Kong, but if those from across Asia cooperate together, especially young artists including students, more fantastic and creative works will be produced.”

Lee was appointed as one of the student ambassadors in October, but the position was not announced until last week. As an ambassador, he will mentor young filmmakers.

The Academy was co-founded by the three major international film festivals in Asia - Busan, Hong Kong and Tokyo - with the objective to promote and develop Asian cinema.

By Hong You-kyoung

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 1