Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Lee Jung Jin is confirmed for a new movie

kangyewon_leejungjin_kimtaehoon_trick

Kang Ye Won, Lee Jung Jin, and Kim Tae Hoon have been confirmed for a new film called Trick. That’s still the working title, and not to be confused with the Japanese film of the same name. Directed by Lee Chang Yeol, the film is a sad story about a star producer (Lee Jung Jin) who falls from grace when one of his television investigative reports turns out to be untrue. He gets a second chance to redeem himself if he films a documentary centered around a terminally ill husband (Kim Tae Hoon) and his struggling wife (Kang Ye Won). Morals and greed clash as Lee Jung Jin must decide whether or not he should continue to follow the husband until he dies, especially when his documentary program breaks record ratings and the couple’s lives move the entire nation. A bit messed up, if you ask me. The film plans to start production in December and is slated for a release next year

Source

Lee Jung Jin is confirmed for a new movie

Kang Ye Won, Lee Jung Jin, and Kim Tae Hoon have been confirmed for a new film called Trick. That’s still the working title, and not to be confused with the Japanese film of the same name. Directed by Lee Chang Yeol, the film is a sad story about a star producer (Lee Jung Jin) who falls from grace when one of his television investigative reports turns out to be untrue. He gets a second chance to redeem himself if he films a documentary centered around a terminally ill husband (Kim Tae Hoon) and his struggling wife (Kang Ye Won). Morals and greed clash as Lee Jung Jin must decide whether or not he should continue to follow the husband until he dies, especially when his documentary program breaks record ratings and the couple’s lives move the entire nation. A bit messed up, if you ask me. The film plans to start production in December and is slated for a release next year

Source

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this great news. I’m excited again to see him in a new project.GO LJJ! :P

• Like 1

@willenette, we now have some more info. about the upcoming movie.

Upcoming Korean movie "Trick"

photo656204.jpg

Added the upcoming Korean movie "Trick"'s page to HanCinema database

"Trick" (2016)

Directed by Lee Chang-yeol

With Lee Jeong-jin, Kim Tae-hoon, Kang Ye-won,...

Crank in : 2015/12/07

Synopsis

Seok-jin (Lee Jeong-jin) was once a star producer for his exclusive report on junk foods; however, the report turns out to be false and the food manufacturers end up as not guilty, so Seok-jin gets fired as a producer.

Years later, he is reinstated as a producer in the art department and is offered a secret deal by the appointed director of the broadcasting station. The offer was to film a diary of Do-joon (Kim Tae-hoon) and his wife Yeong-ae (Kang Ye-won) who only had 6 months to live and if the documentary hit a high number of percentage, Seok-jin would get the position of head of department.

When the documentary is released, Do-joon and Yeong-ae move the hearts of the whole nation. However, Do-joon gets more and more sick and soon he refuses to film anymore so Seok-jin is on the verge of having to cancel the show. In the end, he decides to film Do-joon on his death bed for the sake of his show and gives Yeong-ae an offer she can't refuse...

Release date in Korea : 2016

source

Edited by irilight
90% of the time linking does not work. I hope it can be fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

The stunning Kim So Yeon is with another man in 'Sure' magazine

Wait, that's not Kwak Si Yang!  The gorgeous actress Kim So Yeon paired up with actor Lee Jung Jin, who is currently active as a photojournalist and debuted as a fashion magazine photographer with this shoot.  

He took part in a special photoshoot for 'Sure' magazine with the help of actress Kim So Yeon whom he personally asked to model for him.  In the interview, she praised him with, "There is probably no actor who is not on good terms with the actor Lee Jung Jin.  He's an actor with an extremely good personality.  I was completely surprised when he said he was going to take pictures.  As a fellow actor, I thought that was very cool, and when I saw his pictures, I really liked them."

kim-so-yeon_1450901464_kim2.jpg

The two of them can be seen in Singapore, looking like close friends indeed.  He said in his own interview, "It's really not an easy thing to shoot a pictorial, but it was a really good opportunity.  I'll probably be in a photo shoot whenever I do a new production, so experiencing taking pictures as the photographer of a shoot would probably be great help to me."  He is currently engaged in filming for his movie 'Trick.'

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/the-stunning-kim-so-yeon-is-with-another-man-in-sure-magazine 

-----
#Leejungjin had his first debut as a photographer with a pictorial shoot for the actress Kim So-Yeon #SURE #HandsomeAndGorgeous #IThinkImGoingToHaveAHeartAttack #GoldenRatio #IWantToBeThatCameraHeIsHolding #PerfectVisual #HeMakesItToBeAPictorial #EvenWhenHeIsShootingForSomeoneElse

10440750_1221074177909441_3311436611956612340_1221074184576107_33391731099100558

Spoiler

10289801_1221074157909443_83216538248323

via JYPActors 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Lee Jung Jin Revealed to Have Left JYP Entertainment

Actor Lee Jung Jin has decided to part ways with JYP Entertainment and become a free agent.

His exclusive contract expired last December, but due to being busy with a movie shoot, he received managerial support from JYP until mid-January. Despite engaging in negotiations over renewal, the parties reached a mutual decision about going their separate ways.

201602020808772891_56afe6e29ba26_99_2016

While he might no longer be represented by the agency, Lee Jung Jin is expected to maintain friendly ties with the JYP family. Known for being close with Park Jin Young, the actor signed a three-year contract with JYP in 2012.

He is currently looking for a new agency.

Meanwhile, Lee Jung Jin is best known for his roles on “Temptation,” “A Hundred Years’ Inheritance,” and “The Fugitive Plan B.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/01/actor-lee-jung-jin-revealed-to-have-left-jyp-entertainment/ 

• 1 month later...

Upcoming Korean movie "Showdown"

photo699335.jpg

Added the upcoming Korean movie "Showdown"'s page to HanCinema database

"Showdown" (2016)

Directed by Sin Dong-yeop

With Lee Joo-seung, Oh Ji-ho, Lee Jeong-jin, Sin Jeong-geun,...

Synopsis
Poong-ho is a real fighter and second-in-command gangster as well as a job seeker and a household nuisance at home. He has a brother named Kang-ho who is known as a 'die-hard detective'.
One day, a murder case occurs and Kang-ho is in charge of it. A suspect named Jae-hee gets in contact with Kang-ho and the two get into a real fight. However, Kang-ho is no match for Jae-hee and falls into a coma.
Poong-ho wants to take revenge on Jae-hee who put his one and only brother in a coma but he knows he is not even an inch of what Jae-hee is when it comes to fighting. Poong-ho is even put on a restraining order for obsessively cornering Jae-hee as the suspect.
Grinding his teeth, Poong-ho learns how to fight from Old Man Hwang to take revenge on Jae-hee. Then to draw Jae-hee's attention, he shows himself off to various online shows, SNS and media. He uses the same way that Jae-hee used to start a fight with Kang-ho to challenge him to a fight. Will Poong-ho succeed in taking revenge?

Release date in Korea : 2016

source

• Like 1