Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Lee Jeong-jin kisses Yoo Jin

photo309027.jpg

Lee Jeong-jin from the drama "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" kissed Yoo Jin out of surprise.

Lee Jeong-jin was teasing Yoo Jin to be nice to him as he was the judge of the noodle competition she taking part in.

He told her, if she kissed his cheek he would give her 10 points and 20 if she kissed him on the lips. Yoo Jin was shy and told him to go home but he kissed her on her cheek, suddenly.

He also ran over to Yoo Jin's house in the middle of the night to deliver the happy news that his mother Cha Hwa-yeon had allowed their relationship.

Meanwhile, "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" is broadcasted every Saturday and Sunday at 9:55PM.

Source : www.fnnews.com/newsvi... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

class="cb b15"Winners And Losers In This Week’s Ratings War

Gu Family Book
A Hundred Year's Inheritance

(skipped unrelated.....)

"A Hundred Year's Inheritance," the MBC drama about a daughter returning home to work in her family's noodle business, continues to be the popular winner in its time slot. According to Nielsen Korea the drama's viewers rose 4.1 percent this week, for a total score of 30.3 percent. It is the first time the drama has done more than 30 percent.

source : KDramaStars

class="cb b15""A Hundred Year's Inheritance" Cha Hwa Yeon Approves of Lee Jung Jin and Eugene's Relationship

a-hundred-years-inheritance-cha-hwa-yeon

"A Hundred Year's Inheritance" Cha Hwa Yeon finally decides to approve of Lee Jung Jin and Eugene's relationship.

May 12, the 38th episode of the MBC weekend drama "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" featured Baek Sul Joo (Cha Hwa Yeon) finally deciding to approve of Lee Se Yoon (Lee Jung Jin) and Min Chae Won's (Eugene) relationship.

Baek Sul Joo had constantly believed that Min Chae Won was not good enough for her son Lee Se Yoon, especially since she had previously been married once before. From the beginning, both Lee Se Yoon and Min Chae Won knew that they will have to work hard to get Baek Sul Joo's approval. It was a long journey but Baek Sul Joo was finally beginning to open up after getting to know Min Chae Won more.

Baek Sul Joo and her husband call Lee Se Yoon and say, "Your father tells me that he wants to be supportive of your relationship" and "I give up completely. You won."

Lee Se Yoon's father says, "Bring her here. Let's have dinner together." Lee Se Yoon smiles brightly and says, "I'll make sure to not disappoint you, mom. She's a really great woman." Baek Sul Joo replies, "Okay. I'll believe you this once."

Lee Se Yoon tells the good news to Min Chae Won and she says, "Don't' lie. There is no way, is there?" and finds it hard to believe. When Lee Se Yoon insists that it is really happening, Min Chae Won says, "I am not dreaming, right? This isn't a dream, right?"

source : KDramaStars

my first time here & glad to join in here once in a while to express my thoughts of one of my fave K actors since Love Story in Harvard! I have a small dvd collection of his prev dramas such as needless to say, LSIH, April Showers (i purchased this one even w/o subs can u imagine how i struggle to u/stand what they're saying but luv this actor so it's a challenge i hv to take); then 9 innings; i hvnt gotten hold of the others like wonderful radio but i've seen this one recently & it's a good one too, i'm also continuing with I love You Don't Cry ( it was a long wait for this one i had to wait for the subs at that time & only a few days ago that i decided to chk again & voila it's all subbed now & enjoying it); then seeing him now in 100 Yrs is another treat for me/us fans of his! I can't wait for nxt episode & for now i'll try to come & visit here & if i stumble upon some stuff about him i'll gladly share it with you all! Meantime, nice to meet you here Willenette & others. He's an awesome actor & i hope he gets more recognition! LSIH did it for me & from then on followed his projs! Thnx for sharing those latest articles of 100 Yrs plus the interview betwn Yoo Jin & himself! I can't agree any better than that those women are really violent! LOLs first kiss & a stolen one at that! :)

@willinette - i just read ur comment about seeing him up/close personal you're one lucky fan! i wished that when i go visit SK to look for him :) he seems like a nice person indeed, luv his smile!

so happy that 100 yrs is on top of rating! well deserved! this drama is super addictive

may ask anyone if this is avail online w/subs? even w/o subs just to see it/him wld suffice!

is it just me or i liked his hair better in fugitive plan b or even in 9 innings or wonderful radio! what did the director do his lovely hair? his hair in i love you don't cry was cute too! (i'm on epi 77 once i continue tonight, i can't wait - i'm watching this since i'm kinda waiting for 100 yrs to be subbed).

nice to meet all of you here! :)

hello again i just thought about this as i was leaving the thread, his birthday is upcoming right next week already Sat. May 25th if i'm not mistaken!

glad to have found this thread about him! i luv him since LSIH then i searched for his other projs like April Showers & luvd it tho i bought the dvd w/o subs! that's how crazy i've been for him!

ciao for now & hello again to you all!

i hope you guys won't mind if i post some of his photos though i'm not sure if this was posted previously - thanks! i think he' really cute/v handsome in this as well as others we've seen & i like his hair also here!

leejungjin_23.jpg
cr: highcut korea

http://photo.epg.co.kr/photo/epzine/article/2008/5/20/45911_1.jpg
a pensive look from him

hibiscus23 said: i hope you guys won't mind if i post some of his photos though i'm not sure if this was posted previously - thanks! i think he' really cute/v handsome in this as well as others we've seen & i like his hair also here!

cr: highcut korea

a pensive look from him

@tanio12 hi there i agree w/you he's more handsome these days! i can't help but find more info/photos about him after watching him again this time in 100 yrs drama! i'm also continuing with i love you don't cry where i have been waiting for it to be subbed & that was about a year & seeing him in 100 yrs triggered my interests in continuing with it! indeed a star is born! hope he gets more projs after 100 yrs & be recognized for his potential!

hibiscus23 said: @willinette - i just read ur comment about seeing him up/close personal you're one lucky fan! i wished that when i go visit SK to look for him :) he seems like a nice person indeed, luv his smile!

so happy that 100 yrs is on top of rating! well deserved! this drama is super addictive

willenette said: hibiscus23 said: @willinette - i just read ur comment about seeing him up/close personal you're one lucky fan! i wished that when i go visit SK to look for him :) he seems like a nice person indeed, luv his smile!