Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Lee Jung-jin, will join the cast of "Beautiful Us" by director Kwak Kyung-taek

2010051922080209086_1.jpg

Actor Lee Jung-jin has been cast in the lead role of the 3D film 'Beautiful We' (tentative title) .

Korea's first blockbuster 3D sea battles "Beautiful We" was a sensation in 2002, the 2nd clash with the material to a film by director Kwak Kyung-taek will be posted on the screen. Hyun Bin, Lee Jung-jin and Ju Jin-mo after earlier vowed that the man cast as the hero joins.

The 19 pm local time pilreummaket met in Cannes 'beautiful our' one official said, "In Cannes Film pilreummaket Beautiful We care about the high" and "Ocean in the blockbuster, 3D made overseas buyers interested in was huge. Fliers in the Bin and Lee Jung-jin jujinmoman silryeotjiman also cast as a lead actor, "he said.

150 billion invested movie "Beautiful We" are currently in late stage pre-production filming at. Even before entering the recording markets in the UK seonpanmae kanpilreum topic was no.

Lee Jung-jin and performing arts programs that 'man's qualifications' and this has led the Chung's love call. 'Beautiful We woon ahead with the movie' fixer 'and starred in the second half will be in theaters.

Lee Jung-jin the movie 'Pirates, diseukowang be' Once Upon A Time In High School 'drama '9 End 2 Outs' in the works and exert their charm and acting without pity seongeseodo differences are not as well-star and an actor. In particular drama '9 End 2 Outs' the Korean wave in Japan, gained popularity and has established itself as a star.

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/stview.htm?id...051922080209086

Guest kreAsian

i really enjoyed him on 9 end 2 outs and i looked forward to each of his scenes. i hope he does a drama though, it has been wayyy too long. may i also say that this man has a killer smile ahh it makes me melt lmao :P

Same here I enjoyed his part as well, his character was really chill and funny! I really hope to see him in somesort of comedy drama soon :)

Same here I enjoyed his part as well, his character was really chill and funny! I really hope to see him in somesort of comedy drama soon :)

Hi kreAsian, please count me in, too. Such a lovely & awesome drama. Funny with bits of drama, ruled into one. I enjoyed watching this & wish I could find the same male best friend just like his character in this series. :D:lol:

Guest noknok

Happy Sunday E283

16 May 2010

jj283005.jpg

jj283002.jpg

jj283003.jpg

jj283004.jpg

jj283006.jpg

jj283007.jpg

jj283008.jpg

jj283009.jpg

credit yamila

[variety] The Qualities of a Man 남자의 자격, KBS’s Happy Sunday show

Visit Link

-------

Hi willenette , kreAsian , royalfreshness , Halo21 , tanio12 and kykikr

:D

Happy Sunday E283

16 May 2010

http://upic.me/i/x6/jj283005.jpg

http://upic.me/i/n0/jj283002.jp

http://upic.me/i/yt/jj283003.jpg

credit yamila

[variety] The Qualities of a Man 남자의 자격, KBS’s Happy Sunday show

Visit Link

-------

Hi willenette , kreAsian , royalfreshness , Halo21 , tanio12 and kykikr

:D

Hi noknok, thanks for posting some captures from this show. He looks cool! I miss watching him on the small screen. It's been a while since 9E2O. :D:lol:

Guest noknok

bdcard.jpg

vbd01.jpg

LINK VOD

김동률 (Kim Dong Ryul) - 사랑한다는 말

Lyrics Translatio

By: delacroix

처음으로 사랑한다 말하던 날

The day that I said I love you for the first time

살며시 농담처럼 흘리던 말

The words that I said as if I was joking

못알아 들은 걸까

...did you not understand,

딴청을 피는 걸까

or are you just pretending that you didn't?

괜히 어색해진 나를 보며 웃던 짖궂은 너

I somehow felt awkward and you were mischievously laughing at me...

넌지시 나의 맘을 열엇던 날

The day I quietly opened my heart

친구의 얘기처럼 돌려 한 말

The words I said as if they were from a story of my friend

알면서 그런건지

...do you know what I meant,

날 놀리려는 건지

or are you just trying to make fun of me?

정말 멋진 친구를 두었노라며 슬쩍 토라진 너

You were pouting, telling me that I have such a great friend...

사랑한다는 말

Saying that I love you

내게 그렇게 쉽지 않은 말

Something thats not so easy for me to say

사랑해요

I love you

너무 흔해서 하기 싫은 말

Something I don't want to say because its thrown around too much

하지만 나도 모르게 늘 혼자 있을때

But when I'm alone, before I even notice

항상 내입에서 맴도는 그말

Those are the words that I always mumble

사랑한다는 말

Saying that I love you

내겐 눈으로 하고 싶은 말

Something I want to say with my eyes

사랑해

I love you

난 마음으로 하고 싶은 말

Something I want to say with my heart

나 아끼고 아껴서 너에게 말하고 싶은 그 말

The words that I want to save just for you

시 처럼 읊어 볼까

Should I recite it like a poem

편지로 적어 볼까

or should I write it in a letter

그냥 너의 얼굴 그려 놓고 끝내 못하는 말

The words that I think about with you, and words that I just can't say

Hi noknok, thanks for posting some captures from this show. He looks cool! I miss watching him on the small screen. It's been a while since 9E2O. :D:lol:

oh!!!! so longggggggg <_<

we can update him every Sunday......555+ :P

Guest noknok

Men's Qualifying' Lee Jung-jin, a cheer for World Cup qualification

credit Arena news

49843685.jpg

32956229.jpg

Starring Lee Jung-jin to exhibit at the recent 2010 World Cup, we were rooting for the players.

Lee Jung-jin're a 6 month male fashion magazine Arena Homme Plus and fashion brands' guest 'is a passionate Mon with '6' as the subject of a photo shoot with Celebs 9 team was in progress.

Children of the Empire, Lee Jung-jin idol actor Park Yong Woo namgyuri High Nut and casters with MBC ESPN football in the Republic of Korea in a red shirt while retaining their individuality hanadwae Republic of Korea to cheer the team to win the captured look.

Arena Homme Plus, according to officials "in the planning stages in the red shirt from different person was taken to maximize their personality," said, "This unique blend harmoniously to win their desire to express a united mind, it was a goal. Pictorials used to There were lots of people who have all achieved satisfactory results, "he said.

The pictorial is taken by Lee Jung-jin 'Arena Homme Plus' will be released in June. (Photo: Arena Homme Plus)

VRE dream@newsen.com

News Report and Press Release newsen@newsen.com

Grab the news, the visible news (www.newsen.com)

copyright ⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized copying or redistribution prohibited &

-------------------

or you can post his 33rd birthday party video or some more pics of his birthday party.

I'm not sure.

photo all post in http://www.leejungjin.net/

I think this web dotn't let post other place.

please wait ....may be some out.

picture5ps.png

Guest noknok

or you can post his 33rd birthday party video or some more pics of his birthday party.

Tanio12

mail your email to me pls.

Guest noknok

Hey nok what is that bracelet he is wearing on his wrist i see he wears that quite a bit. also you wouldn't happen to have the fan meeting video from either this year or last year do you?

I want know that bracelet too. But I don't know what's this brand.

I should be search. ^^ about fan meeting video 2009 and Bd Party this year.

I didn't see anywhere who upload to public.

I have little clip Japan fan meet 2009 on facebook Leejungjin Fans Group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&a...id=125695935836

and some little clip from youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/thaifan#p/f/9/9SgEnRS66Hc

and VOD Fan cut : http://www.youtube.com/user/thaifan#p/f/0/1nKuASS5JjQ

: http://www.youtube.com/user/thaifan#p/f/1/wDcCTuxjYoc

Guest noknok

918b84b4d7.gif

"Happy Sunday MQ

Go TO FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010"

It was decided that ‘Qualifying Men’ team

should go to Republic of South Africa

and cheer up the Korea soccer team.

The 7 members are expected to cheer up the team

with a game against Greece on June 12 and with 2 games

against Argentine and Nigeria on June 17.

They will report the hot air at ground zero from South Africa.

「Asia Today」2010-06-01 10:07 より抄訳で。

credit : Amu San blog

----

Guest noknok

Part 1

I n t e r v i e w

MOVIE MOVIE SEOUL119 のイ・ジョンジン特集

ここで知り合った方が、ケーブルを見られない私のために送ってくださいました。

ご覧になった方もいらっしゃると思いますが、まだの方のために内容を一部紹介します^^

Someone sent me a video of the TV program with LJJ interview in May. I’m going to introduce a part of them for those who want to know.

今年最初のご挨拶ですね。今年もがんばります。今年はまず4月ごろNo Mercyという映画が公開予定です。そして3月にはソル・ギョングさんと映画『解決士』の撮影に入りました。公開は8月くらいです。今年は映画やドラマなどにたくさん出演する予定ですし、日本にも行く計画なので皆さんと直接お目にかかれると思います。

I’m saying hello for the first time this year. I’m going to try my best in 2010 too. Maybe around April the movie ’No Mercy’ will be released. And in March we started shooting the movie ‘Trouble-Solving Broker’ with Mr Sul Gyun-goo. It will be released around August. This year I am going to play in a lot of movies and TV dramas. Also I will go to Japan and I’m going to see you in the meeting.

映画の背景が日本の皆さんにはなじみの薄いものかもしれません。70年代から80年代の高校が舞台なんです。日本でもおなじみの学ランが出てきますよ。歌謡曲が出てきたり…当時の香りがします。何よりクォン・サンウさんとの学園アクションが見ものですね。映画のイメージが強くてこんな質問をよくされました。実際の学生時代もやんちゃだったのかと…でも実際は正反対でもの静かな学生でしたね。バスケットや運動が好きでした。そこは似てるけどケンカはしませんでしたよ。平凡な学生でした。私は韓国では珍しい共学の高校に通っていたんです。それなのに恋愛もせず静かに運動ばかりするようないわゆる…存在感の薄い学生でした。

‘Maljuk Street’ is a movie with 70’s and 80’s Korean high school lives as its setting. You can see China colored school uniforms which are familiar to you in Japan. It is fun as I did a school action drama with Kwon Sung Woo. My image in it is very strong and I was asked many questions if I was such a delinquent teenager. In reality, I was a modest student on the contrary. I loved basketball and other sports. They were common, but I didn’t quarrel with others. I was an ordinary student. I went to a coeducational high school which is rare in Korea. However I just wasn’t falling in love with someone, but was always doing sport exercises・・・I was so-called an invisible student.

201001-01-105926-1.jpg

仕事仲間でもあり普段から親しくしている仲のよいヒョンです。よい映画が撮れたのは物語の構成力やスタッフのおかげもありますが、何より相手役が気心の知れた人だったからだと思います。

Sung Woo-ssi is my friendly brother as well as a co-worker. The movie has acquired a good reputation for the story framework, the super staffs and so on. And in my view, I still owe it very much for Brother Sung Woo, a very familiar partner.

To be continued to #2

Thank you amudena san ^^

Guest noknok

Part 2

I n t e r v i e w

#1の続き

喧嘩のシーンを撮影した時はさすがに顔は殴らないようにしましたが、

からだは本当に殴っていたし、顔もかすったこともあります。

演技というよりも本当に”リアル“に撮影しました。

それはサンウさんと私だから可能なことでした。

だって実際に殴れば俳優が仲たがいすることもあるけれど

私たちはそんな仲じゃなかったから…その信頼が映画にも表れていました。

When we shot our fight scenes, I tried best not to hit his face, but I really hit his body and sometimes my fist nearly touched his face.

Our shooting was so ‘real’ and it was more than acting. It was only possible between Brother Sung Woo and I. If they act fighting scene and hit each other really by chance, the actors might not get along with each other after that. We didn’t get in such a state. You can see our reliance on each other in that movie too.

(ダンスには忘れられない思い出があるんだそうです。LJJ said that he can never forget some acting dancing scene.)

あれは不自然でしたね…私はダンスが一番苦手なんです。

本当にダメですね。JYPのパク・チニョンさんご存じでしょ?

2PMやWonder Girlsのプロデューサーで、ダンス歌手の画期的な存在でもある方です。

最近は安室奈美恵さんともお仕事したそうですが…(私と個人的に親しくしているヒョンですが)そのヒョンが「手の施しようがないな」「本当に芸能人か!?」と言ったほどです。

The scenes were not natural… Dancing is one of the parts I’m really not good at.

Never… You know JYP(Jin Yung Park), an entertainment producer of 2PM, Wonder Girls and so on. He is also an epoch-making dancing singer. He is my intimate senior. And he dared to say that he wasn’t able to solve my problem and asked if I am really an actor.

BET+ON+MY+DISCO.jpg

#1の続き

喧嘩のシーンを撮影した時はさすがに顔は殴らないようにしましたが、

からだは本当に殴っていたし、顔もかすったこともあります。

演技というよりも本当に”リアル“に撮影しました。

それはサンウさんと私だから可能なことでした。

だって実際に殴れば俳優が仲たがいすることもあるけれど

私たちはそんな仲じゃなかったから…その信頼が映画にも表れていました。

When we shot our fight scenes, I tried best not to hit his face, but I really hit his body and sometimes my fist nearly touched his face.

Our shooting was so ‘real’ and it was more than acting. It was only possible between Brother Sung Woo and I. If they act fighting scene and hit each other really by chance, the actors might not get along with each other after that. We didn’t get in such a state. You can see our reliance on each other in that movie too.

(ダンスには忘れられない思い出があるんだそうです。LJJ said that he can never forget some acting dancing scene.)

あれは不自然でしたね…私はダンスが一番苦手なんです。

本当にダメですね。JYPのパク・チニョンさんご存じでしょ?

2PMやWonder Girlsのプロデューサーで、ダンス歌手の画期的な存在でもある方です。

最近は安室奈美恵さんともお仕事したそうですが…(私と個人的に親しくしているヒョンですが)そのヒョンが「手の施しようがないな」「本当に芸能人か!?」と言ったほどです。

The scenes were not natural… Dancing is one of the parts I’m really not good at.

Never… You know JYP(Jin Yung Park), an entertainment producer of 2PM, Wonder Girls and so on. He is also an epoch-making dancing singer. He is my intimate senior. And he dared to say that he wasn’t able to solve my problem and asked if I am really an actor.

(ここでちょっと意地悪な質問をしてみました)

Q:共演した女優の中で一番タイプなのは?

難しいな!(お二人とも既婚者ですし)ハン・チェヨンさんの場合…私が結婚式の司会だったし、ご主人とも仲が良いし…ハン・ガインは旦那のヨン・ジョンフンは私のチングです。とりあえずこの二人とは言えないでしょ! スエさんかテヒさんですね…難しいな!

Q: Who is your type among the actresses you worked with ever?

LJJ: It’s difficult! The both two are married. In the case of Han Che Yung-ssi, I played an MC of their wedding ceremony, and her husband and I are good friends… Han Ga In’s husband, Yung Jung Hoon is my intimate friend. So I can’t name these two women.

Is she Soo Ae-ssi or Kim Tae Hee-ssi? It’s too difficult!

Q:ズバリ! 恋人は?

クリスマスもバレンタインも私のお相手は仕事でしたね。

Q: Do you have a girlfriend?

LJJ: You know we have days for lovers, I mean, Christmas Eve and St. Valentain’s Day, don’t you? Last year in fact, my partners on those days were work!

《今までの役柄と実際のイ・ジョンジン》

これまでの多くの役は実際の私とは違う映画的要素が加味された人物でしたが、

『9回裏2アウト』のヒョンテが実際の私と一番近いかな。

あれはドラマだから可能な設定だと思うけど、友だちとの共同生活なら楽しそうですよね。

《Between LJJ’s playing characters and real LJJ 》

I have played most characters which is different from my own character.

I think Hyun Tae in ‘9 Ends 2 Out’ is most similar to me.

The drama setting, ‘room sharing’ was possible only in dramas I suppose. I’m interested in room sharing with a male friend though. It sounds fun.

normal_9End2Outs_02.jpg

To be continued to #3

Thank you amudena san ^^

Guest noknok

Part 3

I n t e r v i e w

meet002.jpg

《日本に行った時の思い出When I visited Japan》

2年前、日本に行った時の話です。居酒屋のようなお店に入ったんですが

料理が順番に出てくる食べ放題でした。

普通、1人前を全部食べられず途中でストップする人が多いのに

私だけ2周目に入って…

店の人に「運動選手なの?」と聞かれました。

普通2周目を食べる人はいないと…

When I visited Japan two years ago, I went to Izakaya, a kind of Japanese pub.

The course dishes were served and people were able to eat as many dishes as they liked.

Ordinary people stop eating during the first round because it is enough, but I only entered the second round and kept eating・・・

The master asked me if I was an athlete.

He said that ordinary people can’t go to the second round.

日本でも活動したいですよ。

待っていてくださるファンのためにも。

よい機会があればいつでも行けるよう準備しています。

I want to act in Japan too.

I know you’re waiting for me.

I’m ready to do so at every opportunity.

MOVIE MOVIE SEOULをご覧の皆さん

もっとよい作品をお届けするよう頑張ります。

期待に応えられるよう自分を磨いて

いつか日本のドラマにも出演したいですし

日本のファンの皆さんと会う機会がもっと多くなれば嬉しいです。

これからも応援してください! カムサハムニダ!

I will do my best to show you better works of mine.

I will improve my skill to be true to your request.

I hope I appear in some Japanese dramas so I have more chances to see you.

Please love me and back up for me.

Thank you.

《LJJ Special Fan Meeting in 2009》

Q:日本にはいつ以来ですか?

LJJ:個人的には行き来していましたが、公式的には去年5月のファンミーティング以来、

1年4カ月ぶりに来日しました。

Q: When did you come to Japan last?

LJJ: Actually I sometimes came here in private. In public this is the first since the fan meeting in May last year. It has been for a year and four months.

アンニョンハセヨ、イ・ジョンジニムニダ.

KNTVをご覧の皆さん

去年に続いて今年も日本で2度目のファンミーティングを開くことになりました。

もっと早く来たかったのですが、お待たせして申し訳ありません。

今後もよい作品を通して多くの感動と楽しみを与えられるよう努力します。

今回の東京・大阪のファンミーティング

どうぞお楽しみ下さい。

これからもどうぞ応援お願いします。カムサハムニダ!

Hello, everyone in front of KNTV! I’m Lee Jung Jin.

I came here to have the second fan meeting in Japan.

Sorry, I’m late. I really missed you.

I will do my best to give you as much impression and entertainment as possible.

Let’s have a lot of fun at the Tokyo – Osaka fan meeting.

Please love me and back up for me.

Thank you.

At the fan meeting

Q: I saw you wakeboarding in ‘Qualifying Men’ last week.

They say you are not good at sports. Is it true?

LJJ: As to all the sports other than wakeboarding, I bet I can do them very well.

Q: Anyway I hope you won’t go behind Kim Sung Min ssi. I always want you to show your superiority!

LJJ: ・・・

Thank you amudena san ^^

Guest noknok

Lee Jung-jin bring love and warm to Tanzania.

08_64697.jpg

news 8 June 2010

Good neighbors promote international relief and development NGO-to-sign

Lee Jung-jin about a week volunteering in Tanzania for the past five days was leaving.

This volunteer service activities in Bangladesh in August last year,

following the second International bongsada.

Together at a birthday party last month, fans and watch videos of

Bangladesh volunteer experiences, and confessed that it was sharing a small but valuable. In addition,

a plan of outreach to spread in Tanzania.

Tanzania is ill with malaria and waterborne diseases in countries where the lack

of which touch the most elegant areas do not inform madalrewa visit.

There's a job most people are engaged in daily workers,

children and teenagers because of the poor have been excluded from

normal places of learning opportunities. Lee Jung-jin meet

the people there to communicate, it plans to volunteer.

11 On the coming World Cup opening falls on KBS 2TV

'Happy Sunday - Men's qualification as a team and join us

to impress viewers with the Open Cup is expected to pass.

[Daily = songseungeun TV reporter runways@naver.com]