Kim Suk Hoon 김석훈

Guest litto_gurl

OMG look at him, those photoshoots are so HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

our editor is so hot, now i want more of him from twinkle with kim hyun joo

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks rin...for the pics...what a makeover for SJ's style hehehehe....Not sure if I could close my eyes tonight without remembering this handsome face :lol:

I hope in near future, we can see his other collaboration with KHJ,...maybe CF or photoshoot??? or MOVIE :lol:

Guest bibidep

How handsome uri Song pyun. KSH latest pict as a model

This is the best pict. He soooooooo hot :wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hello KSH's fans,

Wow Rinrinkoe still in love with SJ hahaha. Thank you for the pictures. He looked so amazing on those pictures. I'm surprise that after the Twinkle Twinkle drama he looks more handsome than before he acted in this drama.

The picture that he took together with his friend was not too old. It look like right before he accepted the Twinkle Twinkle drama because his face look the same as the first day he met the actors and actresses of this drama to read the script. His cheek had one big black pimple scar still there. So either the woman sit next to him was his girlfriend or the one sit across from him is the one. Who ever she is I hope they will be happy together for a long long time. In the pictures had 4 women and 4 men hehehe that's it, he indeed had his other half already in place. He may need a little bit more time to grab some more opportunities after the Twinkle Twinkle and earn more money to marry her.

Guest gelato

Hello KSH's fans,

Wow Rinrinkoe still in love with SJ hahaha. Thank you for the pictures. He looked so amazing on those pictures. I'm surprise that after the Twinkle Twinkle drama he looks more handsome than before he acted in this drama.

The picture that he took together with his friend was not too old. It look like right before he accepted the Twinkle Twinkle drama because his face look the same as the first day he met the actors and actresses of this drama to read the script. His cheek had one big black pimple scar still there. So either the woman sit next to him was his girlfriend or the one sit across from him is the one. Who ever she is I hope they will be happy together for a long long time. In the pictures had 4 women and 4 men hehehe that's it, he indeed had his other half already in place. He may need a little bit more time to grab some more opportunities after the Twinkle Twinkle and earn more money to marry her.

They are just his friends. Believe it or not, he proclaimed that he didn't have any girlfriends otherwise he would have married already at his age. He is a very discreet and low-profile person. I believe he will only reveal his girlfriend, if any, at the day of his engagement announcement.

Good news for KSH fans...I think he will filming or release (????) low budget movie on Sept 2, 2011 :sweatingbullets: ...here's the news :

김석훈, 서영희, 조성하 등 호화라인업의 저예산 영화 ‘온전한 도시’

2011-08-31 09:37

김석훈, 서영희, 조성하 등 스타배우로 진용을 갖춘 저예산 영화 ‘온전한 도시’(제작 온전한 컴퍼니, 감독 김문흠)가 오는 9월 2일 크랭크인한다.

영화 ‘온전한 도시’는 도심 속에서 벌어지는 10개의 에피소드를 다룬 스릴러 영화다. 독립적인 완결성을 갖는 각각의 사건이 퍼즐처럼 교차하고 마주치며 전체를 이루는 ‘러브 액츄얼리’ 식 구성이다. 폭력의 환경 속에 노출된 도심 속 인간군상들의 모습이 담겨질 예정이다. 최근 TV 드라마 ‘반짝반짝 빛나는’에서 좋은 반응을 얻고 있는 김석훈, 지난해 ‘김복남살인사건의 전말’로 국내외 영화제 여우주연상을 휩쓴 서영희를 비롯해 이기영, 조성하, 안길강, 정애리 등이 출연한다.

이 영화는 특히 지난 2005년 연출한 단편영화 ‘헬프 미’를 통해 주목받은 김문흠 감독의 데뷔작으로도 기대를 받고 있다. ‘온전한 도시’는 올해 전주영상위원회 인큐베이션 지원 사업 장편부문 당선 프로젝트다.

이형석 기자/suk@heraldm.com

online translator :

Gimseokhun, seoyounghui, joseongha luxury lineup, including low-budget film 'perfect city'

Gimseokhun, seoyounghui, joseongha lineup, and as an actor with a low-budget film stars 'perfect city' (full production Company, directed gimmunheum) is followed by a Sept. 2 keuraengkeuin.

Movie 'perfect city' is going on in the city center, cinema thriller dealing with 10 episodes. With independent integrity of each case like a puzzle that make up the cross and the whole majuchimyeo 'Love Actually' is an expression configuration. Human exposure in an environment of violence in the city center will be hung under the site of the damgyeojil. Recently the TV show "shiny" gimseokhun getting a good response from last year, "gimboknam account of the murder as' Film Festival best actress award at home and abroad, as well as sweeping seoyounghui yigiyoung, joseongha, angilgang, and appeared to jeongaeri.

The film, directed short films, especially 2005, 'Help U.S.' attention over the director's debut film received gimmunheum are also anticipated. 'Perfect city' Jeonju Film Commission is this year's feature film division won support business incubation project.

Guest gelato

Good news for KSH fans...I think he will filming or release (????) low budget movie on Sept 2, 2011 :sweatingbullets: ...here's the news :

online translator :

Gimseokhun, seoyounghui, joseongha luxury lineup, including low-budget film 'perfect city'

Gimseokhun, seoyounghui, joseongha lineup, and as an actor with a low-budget film stars 'perfect city' (full production Company, directed gimmunheum) is followed by a Sept. 2 keuraengkeuin.

Movie 'perfect city' is going on in the city center, cinema thriller dealing with 10 episodes. With independent integrity of each case like a puzzle that make up the cross and the whole majuchimyeo 'Love Actually' is an expression configuration. Human exposure in an environment of violence in the city center will be hung under the site of the damgyeojil. Recently the TV show "shiny" gimseokhun getting a good response from last year, "gimboknam account of the murder as' Film Festival best actress award at home and abroad, as well as sweeping seoyounghui yigiyoung, joseongha, angilgang, and appeared to jeongaeri.

The film, directed short films, especially 2005, 'Help U.S.' attention over the director's debut film received gimmunheum are also anticipated. 'Perfect city' Jeonju Film Commission is this year's feature film division won support business incubation project.

Dear, thanks for the news. You work really hard in digging up his news. His new film will be a thriller composed of ten intertwining stories like "Love Actually", concerning people living in a violent environment. His co-star will be Seo Yeong-hee, currently the leading lady of MBC's "A Thousand Kisses". It will be completed by December. Hope his new project will be a box-office success.

Gelato,

did KSH ever guested in "Quiz to change the world" with Lee yoori, cause I saw a picture once in dc wherein ksh and lyr sitted side by side and the back ground seem like the set of quiz to change the world.

If they did, do you know when was it?

Guest gelato

Gelato,

did KSH ever guested in "Quiz to change the world" with Lee yoori, cause I saw a picture once in dc wherein ksh and lyr sitted side by side and the back ground seem like the set of quiz to change the world.

If they did, do you know when was it?

Yes, he did make a guest appearance with lyr in the Quiz show in early February to promote Twinkle Twinkle also with the actor who played father Hwang.

Guest jyssandra

KSH interview with windy club..

i hope gelato can gives us more on this interview

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=shining&no=36458&page=1&bbs=

pizap.com10.86717642424628141314684094984.jpg

Today is a hot one gimseokhun?

drama after shooting is thought to travel. 

drama shot in mind and body because it is tired, strange places, the state is expected daily. 

for a long time was on the show. Do not often see at an interview broadcast or 

intentionally want to stick to mysticism?

learning philosophy that should exist only because of the stage! In other words, ten thousand and two acting like a true actor's 

appearance is considered. 

bareunsaenghwal're strong image out of an existing image if you want to show the character?

want to show various views of the human mind, but I postponed the fundamental character of the 

subject The idea of forgiveness and reconciliation can be: 

left in 2011 just as the human gimseokhun If you have a job to do?

married! Drama in the marriage, but in reality it has been completed and the I saw a short interview I've moved down.

Guest gelato

KSH interview with windy club..

i hope gelato can gives us more on this interview

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=shining&no=36458&page=1&bbs=

*quoted image*

Today is a hot one gimseokhun?

drama after shooting is thought to travel. 

drama shot in mind and body because it is tired, strange places, the state is expected daily. 

for a long time was on the show. Do not often see at an interview broadcast or 

intentionally want to stick to mysticism?

learning philosophy that should exist only because of the stage! In other words, ten thousand and two acting like a true actor's 

appearance is considered. 

bareunsaenghwal're strong image out of an existing image if you want to show the character?

want to show various views of the human mind, but I postponed the fundamental character of the 

subject The idea of forgiveness and reconciliation can be: 

left in 2011 just as the human gimseokhun If you have a job to do?

married! Drama in the marriage, but in reality it has been completed and the I saw a short interview I've moved down.

KSH wants to go traveling after the filming of Twinkle Twinkle because he feels tired during its shooting.

Q: Why you always keeps a low profile and it's very rare for you to make public appearance? Is it deliberate?

SH: An actor only exists on stage. That is my philosophy!

Q: Is there anything you want to accomplish in the remaining time of 2011?

SH: Getting Married! In the drama I have got married and I also hope to get married in real life no matter what.

ah KSH already has another project( hope KHJ also comebacks soon)

wow he wants to get married this year? meaning he already has someone in mind??

KSH wants to go traveling after the filming of Twinkle Twinkle because he feels tired during its shooting.

Q: Why you always keeps a low profile and it's very rare for you to make public appearance? Is it deliberate?

SH: An actor only exists on stage. That is my philosophy!

Q: Is there anything you want to accomplish in the remaining time of 2011?

SH: Getting Married! In the drama I have got married and I also hope to get married in real life no matter what.

Thank you gelato, agie, jysandra for all good news from KSH...

wow, he wants to get married this year... hope he'll find his soulmate who ever she is. She is a lucky girl :wub: cant wait to hear when he announcement his engagement or wedding soon....

Twinkle changes KSH and KHJ mind about married. After filmed Twinkle they talked about getting married a lot in they interview...... :huh::phew::wacko:

I wish all the best for KSH

Archived