Nationality: Chinese

Height: 185 cm

Active Date: 2016 to present

Films: 

Tba

TV Dramas: 

TBA

Additional Links

Thanks for creating this thread. Obsessed with him after watching Arsenal Military Academy. Here's youtube mv of him for the start!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mistymorning said:

Thanks for creating this thread. Obsessed with him after watching Arsenal Military Academy. Here's youtube mv of him for the start!

he is great in 'The Legends' too just too bad about the ending :x

• Like 1

On 10/29/2019 at 10:31 PM, angelangie said:

he is great in 'The Legends' too just too bad about the ending :x

It was a hot mess after episode 40. Bai Lu and Xu Kai were both so great. I had to search for the web novel and try only remember ending of the novel. 

Being fan of Xu Kai is that it's hard to find anything in english. They are very limited... Amazon sells Arsenal Military Academy book 

51J01IyVzZL._SY498_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

But it's in Chinese, and I don't know much Chinese haha. I heard that this has more interaction between Xu Kai's character and Bai Lu's, hopefully I can somehow be able to read it. :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mistymorning said:

But it's in Chinese, and I don't know much Chinese haha. I heard that this has more interaction between Xu Kai's character and Bai Lu's, hopefully I can somehow be able to read it. :)

lols good luck....im sure some translator might pick it at the webnovel?

Unfortunately, Arsenal Military Academy is not web novel. I wish it was! Webform I can at least try google translate........:tears:

Found this on twitter. Mega cute BTS from The Legend. 

• Like 1

Short Trailer for Once Upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain 《从前有座灵剑山》, from iQIYI youtube channel.

Still we don't have firm release date for this one yet. Supposedly Nov 2019. Original work is web novel, which has been adapted to anime too. Totally shallow part of me wants to see how Xu Kai would look like in anime blond hair and blue eyes. He is one of the people color lens works so fine, but probably hurt too much to make him wear during the whole filming :P

• Like 1

Longer version of trailer.

Release date is set to Nov. 12, 2019 in the evening in China, thru iQIYI and qq.com(Tencent Video). You can watch preview of episodes in v.qq.com.

Total number of episode is 37, so it's not too long and starts on Nov-12, for Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri so ends on Dec-12. Argh.. hopefully I can watch it with english subtitle somewhere soon.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mistymorning said:

Total number of episode is 37, so it's not too long and starts on Nov-12, for Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri so ends on Sept-12. Argh.. hopefully I can watch it with english subtitle somewhere soon.

try WeTV apps, i heard that they are very fast with the subtitles

• Like 1

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

try WeTV apps, i heard that they are very fast with the subtitles

thanks! I will definitely try.

Watched anime version while I am waiting for this. In anime version there are season 1 and 2 but I think the original novel was much longer. Not sure how the new drama will tell us how much of stories from which sources, season 1 was pretty much straight hero development story, and 2nd season is to how he fixes the issue(so still developing, but with longer plot and depth ). I know the drama could be different, but based on anime, Wang Lu is totally gag character with style and I can see Xu Kai bring it 100% and make it his own.