i think its perfect

amazing

you are letting your talent be wasted

this is going on my ipod

i love it

thanks for taking some time off college to sing this for us

=]

Like I said, I forgot I was listening to you hahahaha

Pitch...sounds fine to me. There wasn't anything obviously off.

This is awesome ^^

Guest sikkony

Wow, that was awesome stuff I really enjoyed it, considering it's the first time I ever heard that song.

I didn't hear any pitch problems unless we're nit picking each note. You talking about the "rang" note on the end of the chorus from "Sarang"? Sounds fine to me if so, sounds like an effect to me :).

Guest orange_skies

wow. your voice is so beautiful. its an amazing performance. and i don't hear anything wrong with it. =] this is the first time i've heard you sing, and the first time hearing this song. you did an awesome job. i love your voice. and i think i'll be surfing your soundclick. ^^ thank you for sharing!

Guest luvjunjin0819

ohhhhh it's gene gene, the lean mean singing machine......i'm listening to this right now. ((sorry for the stupid rhyme, i'm just excited u redid this, i LOVE this song)).

OMGAHHH....this sounds so awesome & lovely & great & fantastic!!! Okay, it's official .... let's get married NOW!!! hahhaha. :P btw...I really wanna do another song with u, like one of the brown eye/brown eyed soul songs? I have a few of their instrumentals now. that is if u'd even consider it, being that ur so great at singing! :tears:

haha, anyways,

I loved this,

gooood job <33

Guest bboyrushfive

GENEEE

what are you doing still smurfing around soompi?

get out and get to SM or YG

haha

GO BECOME A SINGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!1

;D

Guest geneyoonit

Rai-Rai, azn, j1youngxj3: lol.. u guys are just too nice :P

sikkony: haha.. im talking about like.. all the notes >.< its just, eww.. but yeah, its hard to control my pitch singin in that style...haha

orange_skies: haha all my other songs need to be redone too.. so many pitch and style problems >.<

luvjunjin0819: dood.. how many times did i tell u?! u cant cheat on ur bf! HAHAHA but i'd love to hav an affair with u thou ;) @ the karaoke room!! hahaha... we should definately do a collab (u started on the other one w/ brian mcnight, and i think i should try finish it :D)

bboyrushfive: dood.. shut up.. seriously :P u cant take me away from soompi.. we TALKED about this!! haha

Guest luvjunjin0819

luvjunjin0819: dood.. how many times did i tell u?! u cant cheat on ur bf! HAHAHA but i'd love to hav an affair with u thou ;) @ the karaoke room!! hahaha... we should definately do a collab (u started on the other one w/ brian mcnight, and i think i should try finish it :D)

but see, we're not together anymore!! :o so it's all goooood! but i'd settle for the karaoke room...that would be so awesome to sing with u in person! hehe!! and yes, u should finish it mister, jeeeeez, c'mon, i am waiting!!!! :P:P jk jk.....take ur time, i know ur a busy guyy!

Guest babiesy

OHMYGOSHLKGSJADLKFDJSGKLSAHFKLSDJGSAKLDF XDDDD

YOURE SOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

i think you did an AWESOME job with this song (:

keke you should go be a singer. yorue soooo goodhagslkjflk ag

*spazzzz*

Guest sikkony

sikkony: haha.. im talking about like.. all the notes >.< its just, eww.. but yeah, its hard to control my pitch singin in that style...haha

orange_skies: haha all my other songs need to be redone too.. so many pitch and style problems >.<

I actually loved your rendition. Your pitch sounds fine, I think for some singers (or maybe most, I don't know), tend to cringe and find their own voice "bad" when listening to their recordings. What others hear isn't the same though usually. I think your translation of the song was excellent, don't go changing your style for the song, change the song for your style yo :). I listened to the original after listening to your rendition, and I liked yours better.

=]~

Guest geneyoonit

luvjunjin0819: karaoke.. seriously.. its time for business! :D

babiesy: haha.. are u ok? hahaha.. and thanx, :P

sikkony: haha WOW such a compliment to say mine sounds better than the original... i loove wheesung's voice! haha.. i dont think i can ever get that good.. but wow, thanks anyway.. cuz that just totally made my day :P (and that totally rhymed!) :)

Guest prettyddalgi

EEKKK...you are like freakin good~ ^^

so today i didn't go to school because i was sick..

so i thought i'll go on a soompi and just browse.

so i came to this song first and listened to it..

i THiNK MY SiCKNESS iS ALL GONE!! ^___^

your voice is AMAZiNG~ ^^

you sound really good-the vibrato, the tone, everything is really good. sounds almost as good as wheesung.

one crit:

but it sounds a bit nasal....

overall its extremely good. (:

Guest geneyoonit

prettyddalgi: wow it'll b pretty cool if my songs did hav healing powers! haha.. that's like super hero stuff :) but i hope u really feel better :P

SONGyi: haha yeah.. that's like one of my biggest complaints of my voice! haha.. like i hate that i sound stuffy, i donno why and i donno how i can fix it? like, it sounds like i have a cold or something all the time :/

Archived