안되나요 Ahn Dwea Na Yo

Guest geneyoonit

Guest geneyoonit

^ haha.. im fluent in korean.. i just wanted to sing like wheesung :D u kno.. the american whitewashed wannabe style :P but maybe i over did it?

and yea, i totally agree w/ u on the closing of the throat.. i also tried to imitate his style a bit too much.. that husky edgy voice.. and im really not use to it.. so i loose alot of control >.<

but thanx for critism :D its always welcome :)

and i havent auditioned, and im not planning to? hehe

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really liked it. i sounded really nice, but your voice is too deep for me. sorry...anyways, you had a lot of control, except on a few parts. you sound a lot better than a lot of people i hear. the best thing is, you publically let others hear. that's something i can never do. overall-awesumness. :D

Guest geneyoonit

ya.. control sux dood .. >< im not use to singing wheesung's style yet :P

and thanx! and i there are people on soompi that are SOO Much better than me.. u just gotta listen out :D

Guest luvjunjin0819

i am taking up space simply to say, READ MY REPLY to ur comments on my four song thread. haha.

and so this isn't totally illegal....

OMG! I LOVE UR VOICE! GREAT JOB! :blush:

Guest geneyoonit

luvjunjin: LOOOOOOL sorry luvjunjin.. i promise i will.. grr sorry! i was just so bz lately... but ya, im gonna go read it RIGHT now :D

mango_love: wow.. i hav STALKERS now?! HAHAHA jpjp its ok, i love u too :P

xfishyy: TY :)

Guest --infatuated.

you've captured me.

<3

such a soothing voice, the way you sang it is to die for.

perform for me and i'll fall in love all over again!

fantastic voice.

wheesung became a really important person in my life.

i miss wheesung so much cuz how he left YG and i didnt see him on TV after Lee Da Hae's bday party

i was totally crying my eyes out while listening to ur clip

u make me think of wheesung haha i forgot that i was listening to a fellow soompier and i was like "oh god...its wheesung singing for me again" hahahaha

i gotta say you are amazing

lemme spell it out just in case u dun think the same

it's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

:P

my advice for u

get started on preparin a demo and audition for sum place

ur too good man...

Guest geneyoonit

JSM: wow... what a compliment >.< i sound like wheesung eh? :P i WISH!

and the demo idea, not a bad idea, but i dont wanna audition or ANYTHING yet .. haha

lexy: i'd love to do a duet w/ u.. BUT, im so behind on collabs! haha... its so sad.. cuz i WANT to do them, but it takes so much time to complete :/

Guest bboyrushfive

wheesung became a really important person in my life.

i miss wheesung so much cuz how he left YG and i didnt see him on TV after Lee Da Hae's bday party

i was totally crying my eyes out while listening to ur clip

u make me think of wheesung haha i forgot that i was listening to a fellow soompier and i was like "oh god...its wheesung singing for me again" hahahaha

i gotta say you are amazing

lemme spell it out just in case u dun think the same

it's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

:P

my advice for u

get started on preparin a demo and audition for sum place

ur too good man...

word.

=]

Guest pucapunipoemi

that's so romantic!! i luv ur voice!! it's perfect! u kno wut? i'm downloading it!! i'm gonna show my friend this! they r gonna be like wanting to download it too!!

lalala~~~ *flys off*

Archived