안되나요 Ahn Dwea Na Yo

Guest geneyoonit

Guest geneyoonit

SweetObsession: haha.. im glad u dont have an ipod (jp), and i dont think putting my songs in IPOD is a good idea :P like.. my friend (bboyrush5) put it in his, and it sounds horrible >.< im really bad @ mixing..

.rainie: haha.. u should listen to the other version that hmaster made, its hella better :P

YungWon Young: i get my instrumentals from a friend :D

jzsun: tab is my lovur :D haha..

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest y o o n*

O MY EFFING GOSH~~!!!! you are sooooo goood!! i thought it was whee sung how ever you spell his name... i wish i could sing like that... =]]

omg..i'm in love with your voice!! you are probably one of the few soompiers who REALLY should be auditioning for those entertainment companies..man..you're awesome..i tip my hat to you my friend..well if i were wearing a hat..lol

i let my brother listen to your version vs wheesung's and he thought yours was better (mind you he doesnt listen to korean music (or any asian language music) at all and has no idea who wheesung is..so yeah..you rock)

Guest `lilac;dreams

Someone referred me to your soundclick. So I clicked. And I have to say, you did a great job on this song!

Sing more. X)

Guest geneyoonit

y o o n*: haha.. we share the same last name! :D i think we should b last name pals, or like.. cousins :D

YungWon Young: its a really crappy mic... i use to use this mic that i bought for 9.99 LOOL.. but that was waaay too horrible (u can tell my half of my clips on soundclick.. cuz the older clips are done using my 9.99 one).. but now im using a karaoke mic that i found @ my house! haha... like.. i dont even know how much it costs, but i got the adapter and plugged it in..? i'll check the brand name and model when i get home and edit this post :P cuz im @ school rite now :D

JuicyFruit21: haha.. i think there are people here with WAAY more potential than me... im too old for one :P and wow.. i cant believe ur brother thought i was BETTER than wheesung.. cuz that's probably not true >.< haha.. its really hard to sing better than him i think :P although, he DOES suck @ singing live.. HAHA

`lilac;dreams: haha i'll try to sing more.. but im so bz with school.. i sing when i have the free time, or when im WAAY to stressed and decide to slack off once in a while (its most likely once every two weeks..) but for u, i'll get another one done soon :D

Guest sangwoostar

This is my first time listening to your music, and I must say. Its very impressive. I don't know much about your music history, but are you signed to any entertainment companies?

I'm not officially working in Korea until this summer and I don't have a lot of experience with the music industry in korea but I would so love to sign you one day in the future =) keep up the good work ^^

loll =O so many people want to collab with you.

And its obvious why =O. your voice is so aoihgaoishgohwiegosdg <3 T__T;

actually im a bit delayed replying to this now but ye T__T Great clip, like the rest of them <3. Keep up the awesomeness sir xD

Guest geneyoonit

sangwoostar: im not signed to any companies.. but i donno if i wanna? haha.. but its really nice of u to offer me such an opportunity!.. i'll keep in touch just incase i change my mind :P

hmaster: soon man.. soon.. haha.. but dood.. seriously, u can even learn it AFTER im done, cuz im in no hurry @ all..

HUAY: THANX@ haha.. i think its long time no see! i remember u ALWAYS commenting me, but yuup.. delayed is right :P but i dont mind! haha... im just more than happy to hear such compliments :P

... Are you sure you're not cheating?? ㅇ_____ㅇ Hahaha~ I'm just kidding.

I don't want to say this because practically everybody that posted before me said the same thing, but I guess there isn't any other way to say it? ... Hmm~ Might as well get it over with. (;

You have a seriously good//sexyy//amazing voice. I am oddly jealous. ^^ then again, I get jealous easily. At first when I heard this, the first thing that came to mind was, "Why isn't this guy a singer?" I swear, you could get soooo far if you became a singer.

Then again, same goes for "luvjunjin0819". You both have amazing talent.

I think I should download this clip and listen to it often. (; Hahahaha. Anyways, it was nice hearing your voice after a hard day.

--Jinn<33

Guest geneyoonit

xJINN: LOOL im not cheating.. well, i edit my voice like.. i do dynamic stuff, but im hella noob @ it >.< and i definately agree w/ tab being amazing.,. she's so cool :D

sachiko_x: haha.. there's alot of fixes i can still do.. but im too lazy to resing it AGAIN.. haha.. cuz this has been redone like.. for the 2nd time.. LOL

Airy: i have a demo of a new song up on my soundclick.. but imma fix it.. its only there for critique and only a few people know about it thou.. but now whoever reads this will know of my next project :P

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

im just wondering..how old are you? did you have a lot of singing experience with like vocal lessons and stuff? or is it just pure talent??haha..it sounds so pro...i could totally imagine you performing onstage..

Guest geneyoonit

^.. im 18.. too old to do stuff :P

iv been singing just as a hobby and at church since i was like 5.. haha.. and i took some classical vocal lessons in my sophomore year for about 2 months.. it was fun.. haha :P

Guest battyNOTbratty

hey man. you have some potential. you seem to add your own touch to the song... always good to hear. but it really seems...in some situations... like you changed the melody slightly only because you didn't have enough air.. so you rushed phrases sometimes. and higher extended notes.. it sounds like you're closing up your throat.. losing your voice's true beauty. and one more thing, i guess korean is not your primary language.. because there are some pronunciation problems like adding the ending of one character to the beginning of the next when it doesn't exist.. and vice versa.. if that made any sense. it kinda sticks out. other than that.. i'm not going to say it's perfect because there is always room for improvement. you sound pretty good. post more. are you planning to apply for an audition?

Archived