[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

@cometrue Can I talk about it here? Cause it's not ralate to JHI and HJM..

I think many people know the scandal about "Cheese In the Trap". A lot of Park Hae Jin's scenes were cut. He spoke up and then KGE said in an interview that ... "It's really regrettable that the drama became messy because the actors themselves became the controversies" He was not informed about the vacation when CITT ended. He went around promoting CITT alone. He said good things about her. But after all, she said that about PHJ :)

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Hong Willer said:

Yes.. I am also getting tired of see so many of their photo shoots its over kill...and is looks likes they pose  to be sexy.. but they just looks like sibling in most of them..even JHI say it in ones of his interview that his parent say it too..haha

Haha maybe it's because they have the same small eyes and bright smile :D

I'm just waiting for JHI or HJM to update something if HJM comes to see his movie :D

• Like 3

9 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:

@cometrue Can I talk about it here? Cause it's not ralate to JHI and HJM..

I think many people know the scandal about "Cheese In the Trap". A lot of Park Hae Jin's scenes were cut. He spoke up and then KGE said in an interview that ... "It's really regrettable that the drama became messy because the actors themselves became the controversies" He was not informed about the vacation when CITT ended. He went around promoting CITT alone. He said good things about her. But after all, she said that about PHJ :)

Thank you :)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:

Haha maybe it's because they have the same small eyes and bright smile :D

I'm just waiting for JHI or HJM to update something if HJM comes to see his movie :D

Yes, you are right:thumbsup:... I think so too.  Our Ji Min's eyes are big and bright, sooooooooo beautiful.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Revisit:

Kissing softly

credit to author

I cannot hear their conversation but according to author with google translate, it is interpreted below:

지호: 잘 막았나?
정인: 응

Jiho: Did you stop it?
Jung In: Yes

지호 정인이 대화가 너무 귀여워서

Jiho Jungin's conversation was so cute

키스씬을 자르긴 뭐해서 같이 올렸어요

What did you do to cut the kiss scene?
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Let's vote Han Ji Min and Jung Hae In for Most favorite actress/ actor at Asia Artist Awards 2019 will be held in VietNam.:wub:
The 1st round ( pre-voting) will end on September 14th at 8 p.m (GMT +7)
In this round, top 50 Korean artists and top 10 VietNamese artists will be selected to enter the Primary Vote round. The 2nd Vote round is the final voting round to select 1 artist to receive the greatest award.
Really want to see both of them come to The 2019 AAA and receive awards together. But it seems no one care about it:(  
https://aaavietnam2019.com.vn/pre-vote/korea?type=actress
More information here => https://aaavietnam2019.com.vn/nominations-for-asia-artist-awards-2019-full-of-korean-a-class-stars-nominations-from-vietnam-for-the-first-time-with-familiar-names

SN1GFuO.jpg

• Like 4

Jung Hae In Claims No One Can Recognize Him In Public If He Just Does This One Thing

Jung Hae In recently sat down for an interview where he revealed that people don’t recognize him much in public! He claimed that with just an added accessory of a hat, he is nearly unrecognizable.

jung haein public 1

He claims that when he goes out to eat, people don’t recognize him as Jung Hae In. They only think he looks similar to himself. He claimed that it was was because he doesn’t have “bold facial features“, but…

"Maybe it’s because I don’t have bold facial features, but people don’t recognize me well in public if I wear a hat.

I went to a restaurant with my parents recently, and someone told me, ‘You look similar to Jung Hae In.’ I replied, ‘I hear that a lot.’

When I went out to eat with the Spring Night staff, the employees looked at me and didn’t really recognize me either."

— Jung Hae In

Read full article at https://www.koreaboo.com/news/jung-haein-no-one-can-recognize-public/

• Like 6