[Drama 2019-2020] Love with Flaws, 하자있는 인간들

0ly40

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actor Lim Hyun Tae was confirmed to join other casts in People With Flaws.

2019101415241384037-540x698.jpg

Lim Hyun Tae will portray the role of an idol trainee named Han Jung Ho. He sings well enough to be called a voice genius, but he is frustrated because of his lack of looks.

Original source: here

MBC released 1st still cuts of our lead male, Ahn Jae Hyun!

60a2f768-ee57-4128-a02a-7411a5bf893f.jpg

Wow... handsome chaebol:wub::w00t:

Ahn Jae Hyun transformed into Lee Kang Woo, who is the third-generation chairman of the conglomerate, boasts in a perfect suit from head to toe and emits 'Young and Rich' aura. In addition, 'Visual Who Came Out of a Comic', which makes the surroundings bright, boasts a 200% synchro rate with Lee Kang Woo's character. Lee Kang Woo is a figure with a flawless appearance that seems to be solid, but the truth is he is living under a secret trauma in the past.

A crew said, "Ahn Jae Hyun melted into Lee Kang Woo perfectly as if he was wearing his own clothes. Please look forward to the appearance of Ahn Jae Hyun."

108977_206012_1038.png

108977_206013_1146.png

Looking up for more updates!:lol:

Source: 1 and 2

12 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Hi everyone.

I´m looking forward to this drama and hope for the story to be entertaining.

Let's wish the best for this drama and enjoy the story. I'm sure the casts and production team are doing their best for this drama so let's give them a fully support:)

5 hours ago, Miya Kenko said:

Let's wish the best for this drama and enjoy the story. I'm sure the casts and production team are doing their best for this drama so let's give them a fully support:)

Yes you are right :)

Actress Kim Seul Gi's and actor Goo Won's first still cuts have been released

4d487563-b1a3-4252-bf30-75833b144636.jpg

Kim Seul Gi will be taking on the role of Kim Mi Kyung, a Korean language teacher who is Joo Seo Yeon’s close friend. She loves embellishing herself to the point she uses 70 percent of her paycheck in order to keep up a certain standard of appearance. Kim Mi Kyung is also a strong character who’s not afraid to say things such as, “It’s [our] instinct to desire a handsome and capable partner.”

In the new stills, Kim Mi Kyung has a full face of makeup no matter the location. Despite her casual outfit, Kim Mi Kyung has her makeup on point, showcasing the importance she places in outer appearances. Kim Seul Gi’s refreshing and posh vibe melded perfectly with Kim Mi Kyung’s personality, building excitement among viewers for Kim Seul Gi’s upcoming role.

The production team shared, “Kim Seul Gi is putting in her trademark charms for her portrayal of Kim Mi Kyung. Please look forward to it, as she’ll be showcasing a new kind of charm from those shown in her previous characters.”

22285531.jpg

Goo Won will portray Lee Min Hyuk, a friendly doctor with a warm personality who is also Lee Kang Woo's (Ahn Jae Hyun) cousin. He seems to be as gentle as others, but he has the pain of the past that cannot be revealed.

In particular, he has a crush on Ju-yeon (Oh Yeon Seo), that will form a triangular relationship with Lee Kang Woo, adding tension and exciting fun to the story.

Source: 1 , 2 and 3

I'm craving for a video teaser but let's see the new still cuts today!

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20191031

Oh Yeon Seo recently talked about her character in her upcoming MBC drama “People With Flaws” (literal translation).

“People With Flaws” is a romantic comedy about a woman who despises pretty boys (Oh Yeon Seo) and a man who is obsessed with good looks (Ahn Jae Hyun) as they learn to overcome their prejudices and find true love.

Oh Yeon Seo said, “I was drawn to the fact that the drama doesn’t have a lot of special incidents but instead tells an ordinary fun story that could happen to anyone right now. Each person has a unique flaw, but we have to learn to embrace each other’s faults. I wanted to convey that heartwarming message, so I decided to appear in the drama.”

About her character, Joo Seo Yeon, who is a physical education teacher, she said, “Seo Yeon is a very bright and kind character who gives positive energy to the people around her. I think that her bright and cheerful personality is similar to mine. If we’re talking numbers, I think we share more than 75 percent similarity. If I have to pick a difference, I would say that I’m not as meddlesome as she is.”

She added, “These are the three key points that describe Joo Seo Yeon: she hates pretty boys, she loves running, and she loves eating. There were a lot of eating scenes. I hope that people can look forward to them.”

Oh Yeon Seo also asked viewers to pay attention to Kim Seul Gi‘s character, Mi Kyung. “Ahn Jae Hyun’s character, Kang Woo, is also charming, but Seo Yeon and Mi Kyung are best friends who sincerely cheer each other on and love each other. I thought while filming, ‘If I could have a friend like this in real life, my life would be complete.'”

“People With Flaws” will premiere after the end of “Extraordinary You” in late November.

Source: 1, 2

New still cuts of Lee Kang Woo (Ahn Jae Hyun) today:love:

111804_210148_1558.jpg

Ahn Jae Hyun has opened up about his upcoming role in MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “People With Flaws” (literal translation).

“People With Flaws” will be a romantic comedy that tells the story of a woman who despises pretty boys (Oh Yeon Seo) and a man who is obsessed with good looks (Ahn Jae Hyun). They learn to overcome their individual prejudices and find true love.

Ahn Jae Hyun’s character Lee Kang Woo is a third-generation chaebol whose arrogance knows no limits. Though he appears to be perfect on the outside, he is trapped by past trauma, and he will learn to face his troubles head-on as he interacts with Joo Seo Yeon, who seems to be his polar opposite.

On why he decided to take on the character, Ahn Jae Hyun replied, “I thought the description of the character was really interesting, and I thought each character was really unique and came alive. I made the decision to appear in the drama after reading the first script I received and falling for its charms.”

He added, “I felt like Lee Kang Woo was a very unique and fresh character. As he is so extraordinary, I worked very hard to understand and learn more about him. He appears to be very opinionated and strong-minded, but he’s actually quite innocent and cute on the inside. He will show warmth in unexpected ways, and I think people will fall for his surprising charms.”

111804_210149_1616.jpg

Ahn Jae Hyun gave more insight into his character as he explained, “Lee Kang Woo is haunted by past trauma, so I made sure to put all my focus into his detailed emotions for each scene. He’s someone who obsesses with appearance, so I tried to exercise and take care of myself to better prepare for the role.”

Finally, he expressed anticipation for the drama as he said, “I think ‘People With Flaws’ will be an opportunity to expand my spectrum as an actor. I’m nervous about greeting viewers again with a completely new side of me. Please give us your anticipation.”

“People With Flaws” will be the follow-up drama to “Extraordinary You” and will premiere in November.

Source: 1, 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] People with Flaws / Doctor People, 하자있는 인간들 - Wed & Thu @ 20:55 KST - Oh Yeon Seo & Ahn Jae Hyun - Premieres on November 27th

Character's poster of People With Flaws

EIkXpeCUYAA67_b?format=jpg&name=large

EIkXpeDUYAAxc_U?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

EIkXqhGUwAAhVqE?format=jpg&name=large

EIkXqhGU4AUmZdP?format=jpg&name=large

EIkXqhIUUAAlq7f?format=jpg&name=large

Each character has its own characteristics and personality!

Five-person five-color character posters have been unveiled .

New concept: cheerful romantic comedy MBC New Miniseries "People With Flaws" first broadcast in November 2019

Source: 1

Archived