I THINK MY COUSIN LIKES ME ? WHAT DO I DO ? HELP!

gossamer smith

Hello ! this is my first time posting here I am really confused I think my male cousin likes me. but im not sure  ok heres the evidence.

He sent me this  on october 10th

( if the link does not work it  says  are you todays date ? because you are 10/10 meme . at the bottom small letters says also you are very pretty not sure if he saw that though

2.he sends me music he likes and wants me to like it too .

seems to try to impress me .

3. he touches me a lot (not in a sexual way ) even a few times on the face like poking my cheek .

4. we accidentally touched hands and I heard him under his breath say we just had a moment but when I asked what he said he would not tell me.

5. he seemed jealous when he thought a guy was texting me asking me who it was

6. we were watching this show and  I said the guy was cute on it and he said yeah but hes no (insert his name here ) 

what do you think?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think that the safest and easiest way to fix this problem is to directly confront him. Even if it is over text, just ask him if he likes you. If it's a easy no, go on with your life and be friends. If he says yes and he makes you uncomfortable just tell him what you think. If you don't like his attention, tell him a hard no. Never roll over when it comes to relationships. If you need more help, message me. I have helped a lot of people either break up or help relationships. Good luck!

• SC2019 locked this topic

Archived