Quantcast
gossamer smith

I THINK MY COUSIN LIKES ME ? WHAT DO I DO ? HELP!

Posted (edited)

Hello ! this is my first time posting here I am really confused I think my male cousin likes me. but im not sure  ok heres the evidence.

He sent me this  on october 10th

( if the link does not work it  says  are you todays date ? because you are 10/10 meme . at the bottom small letters says also you are very pretty not sure if he saw that though

2.he sends me music he likes and wants me to like it too .

seems to try to impress me .

3. he touches me a lot (not in a sexual way ) even a few times on the face like poking my cheek .

4. we accidentally touched hands and I heard him under his breath say we just had a moment but when I asked what he said he would not tell me.

5. he seemed jealous when he thought a guy was texting me asking me who it was

6. we were watching this show and  I said the guy was cute on it and he said yeah but hes no (insert his name here ) 

what do you think?

Edited by triplem
No links allowed
  • Like 1

Find a boyfriend? 

Btw how close is your blood line?

my friend married her cousin because of her family tradition. To protect family’s fortune and also tradition. But this is happened usually in her tribes. Because they rank people based on their blood line and fortune *rolling eyes. 

My grandfather from my mom was a cousin with my grandmother from my dad. 

Yeah the marriage was arranged.

if I am to having a child I don’t want him/her to married with someone that is too close with our bloodline but of course the marriage will only happened after I give them my approval hu hu hu hu hu.. keeping tradition and family values is important

• Like 1