Sung Yoo Bin 성유빈

bohmi

December 20, 2018

The names that filled Korean movies in 2018!
#Cine21 Movie of the Year

Director of the Year
Director Lee Chang Dong (Burning)
Director Jang Joon Hwan (1987)

Actor of the Year
Kim Yoon Seok (1987)

Actress of the Year
Han Ji Min (Miss Baek)

New Director of the Year
Director Jeon Go Woon (Microhabitat)

New Actor of the Year
Sung Yoo Bin (Last Child) :star:

New Actress of the Year
Jeon Yeo Bin (After My Death)

Cinematographer of the Year
Hong Kyung Pyo (Burning)

Scenario of the Year
Kim Kyung Chan (1987)

Producer of the Year
Won Dong Yeon (Series of Along with the God)

Synopsis of movie "Not the Lips"
Posted on January 16, 2020 / by 씨네21

Hyun (Ryu Seung Ryong), a best-selling author who has been in a slump for 7 years and has yet to release a new novel. A gloomy Hyun without a job, Mi-ae (Oh Na Ra), his ex-wife enjoys single life after divorce, and Sung-kyung (Sung Yu Bin), their son who is in the midst of puberty confused when his first love comes. Soon-mo (Kim Hee Won), an old friend and CEO of a publishing company brings unintended incidents and accidents.

"Not the Lips" is not a comedy that's intended to be funny, but it's a sensational drama armed with subtle laugh and warmth that comes from the clash between circumstances and characters.

"Not the Lips" planned for release this year.

(DAZED Korea)

Actor Sung Yubin, who debuted at 11 and turned twenty-one this year.

10 years, which is the history of the youth and the story that will become more brilliant.

Text Yoon Hyeyeon
Creative Director Kim Bebe
Fashion Yoon Munhyuk
Photography Kim Yeongjun
Hair Lee Iljung
Makeup An Sunghee

Interview - February issue of DAZED magazine

There are more than 30 works. Among them, about more than 20 movies. Do you prefer short breath movies to long breath dramas?

I think the opposite is true. When I shoot, the movie's breathing is longer. As an actor, a drama that shoots faster feels shorter. That's why I prefer movie that are more psychologically comfortable rather than drama, because I have plenty of time to prepare.

What's the best thing about an actor who started acting as a child?

Adapt well in the field! I've been doing it since I was a child, so I can be more relaxed at any scene and do my own. On the other hand, people who started acting after becoming adult can drink with their staff and develop relationships more easily. I envied it when I was a child. Each one has its own advantages and disadvantages.

(Source)

Sung Yu Bin was asked about the criteria he considers important when choosing a piece, he said, "The message you want to convey is aimed at a meaningful piece."

In addition, Sung Yu Bin also said hello as a college student. He was immersed in campus life. "I've done with OT (Orientation Training)," he said with a laugh, adding vibrant to the atmosphere of the shooting scene.

"I keep studying music. When I walk and a melody comes to mind, I use my phone to record it with humming." He reveals his ambitions that he wants to be a composer someday.

He also mentioned that he was focusing on boxing recently, giving hints about his next project, movie COUNT.

(Source)

---------------------

On 1/20/2020 at 9:25 PM, bohmi said:

It's not yet official, but movie Not the Lips (입술은 안돼요) will probably be released in November 2020. :(

UPDATE :

In Sung Yu Bin's recent interview, film "Not the Lips" will be released in the first half of this year. I hope this is true. :wub:

---------------

On 12/12/2019 at 7:41 AM, bohmi said:

It's been more than two years since movie "I Want to See Your Parents' Face" finished filming.

The movie was supposed to release in 2018. I hope it will be shown next year.

UPDATE :

There seems to be a possibility that film "I Want to See Your Parents' Face" will be coming out in 2020. :w00t: