[Thai BL Series 2019] Why R U The Series เพราะรักใช่เปล่า

BLBLBL

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, aniola said:

I so love the whole rooftop scene.:rolleyes:

Yeah this scene for this CP and the lunch (Chinese Kale) for the other CP

For once I'm all for the main CP (*2) and not yet interested in the secondaries CP but I still can't choose (it's great because I don't have to) which one I prefer! :phew:

2 hours ago, mellialuna said:

but I still can't choose (it's great because I don't have to) which one I prefer!

I'm totally Saifah&Zon fan.:lol: But of course i like Fighter&Tutor half warm/half conflicted story too. (Too much sugar is not healthy anyway.:lol:) Secondary couples are not really interested to me too yet. Except for maybe Hwa&Day (even though it was fast in this ep.). In Thanthai&Japan scene i felt so sorry for the cat.:D

7 minutes ago, aniola said:

I'm totally Saifah&Zon fan.:lol:

There is clearly two schools : pro SaiZon & pro FTTT!

But I can't choose for now, they are so different! 

8 minutes ago, aniola said:

even though it was fast in this ep

more than fast! 

I hope for him, he is not just the rebound guy!

10 minutes ago, aniola said:

In Thanthai&Japan scene i felt so sorry for the cat.:D

When he tries to go away? 555

24 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

they are so different! 

And it's a good thing.

24 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I hope for him, he is not just the rebound guy!

At least Day will give HwaHwa attention what she didn't get from Fighter and i think it should help him to win her heart. (If to imply that she just jumped into opportunity to have a bf.)

2 minutes ago, aniola said:

And it's a good thing.

Obviously!

Like that I have a lot of different emotions, stories, vibes... I like it!

3 minutes ago, aniola said:

At least Day will give HwaHwa attention what she didn't get from Fighter and i think it should help him to win her heart.

I don't doubt about Day!

But the way Hwahwa jump into it just after more than a year waiting and loving and being dumped by FT!

3 hours ago, mellialuna said:

Moment!

I still mostly associate this word with Off. He doesn't do it anymore but back then he often said "momeeent!" with almost the same intonation when he and Gun were doing something cute.^_^

53 minutes ago, aniola said:

I still mostly associate this word with Off. He doesn't do it anymore but back then he often said "momeeent!" with almost the same intonation when he and Gun were doing something cute.^_^

Really, I wasn't following them so never heard that .. I need to find it now! :phew:

2 hours ago, mellialuna said:

so never heard that .. I need to find it now!

There is possibility that i exaggerated a bit by saying "often" and about the same intonation.:ph34r: But about 3 years ago this word was surely around them, because it stuck in my head with Off's voice.:lol:

All i could find:

Spoiler

on 2:35

Sound is awful but they all say "moment" here.

said by a fan

https://vk.com/video-143657773_456239771

1 hour ago, aniola said:

My SaifahZon-heart is full of butterflies right now.:bawling::heart:

I watch live and I was WTD and then line tv goes out, I don't understand why it's air on TV if it's so much censored!

I found the rhythm a little bit chaotic in this episode!

There was a lot of scenes which appears to me to be just to pass time or to allow some cast to appear!

FTTT all lovey dovey and expressing their feeling, we are far from "I want to tease you" now! and that's good!

SaiZon too much time on stage in my taste even if I understand why it's important (to show how Saifah support and is present for Zon), they are cute though!

19 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I don't understand why it's air on TV if it's so much censored!

What did they not include? The kiss if i'm not mistaken, something else?

Btw, why do you watch live if it's easier to wait 1 hour and to watch by LineTV links with subs?

42 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I found the rhythm a little bit chaotic in this episode!

For me it's the whole series so i'm just ignoring such feeling now. Also i became to much focused on one couple and that probably affects on my impression about other story-lines.:ph34r:

22 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

to allow some cast to appear

Perhaps. But such scenes with events always allow to bring many characters together.

Actually i'm waiting for Saifah and Tutor to remember that they're suppose to be best friend and for them to show up in some scene together again.))

7 hours ago, aniola said:

The kiss if i'm not mistaken, something else?

Some transition, with Soda and I forgot her name (her tall friend)

Even the first scene with FTTT

Btw, why do you watch live if it's easier to wait 1 hour and to watch by LineTV links with subs?

Yeah I know it's kinda impatient :rolleyes: but I wasn't at work and to avoid spoilers I watch live! 

Also i became to much focused on one couple and that probably affects on my impression about other story-lines.:ph34r:

Whatever the number there will always be a fave CP

Actually i'm waiting for Saifah and Tutor to remember that they're suppose to be best friend and for them to show up in some scene together again.))

555 I think Saifah forgot he was at uni and have classes to attend!

21 hours ago, mellialuna said:

how Saifah support and is present for Zon

I'm really soft for this part of their relationship. Because of his low self-confidence Zon always have such genuine reaction when Saifah encourages or compliments him.

I think his parents probably don't believe that he really enjoy and interested in writing a novel and think that he is just being stubborn about it because of Zol success. + It's affected his grades. But singing turned out to be something Zon good at, also his parents have their own emotional/nostalgia feelings about music, so they let it be. But i get why such behavior confuses and upsets Zon.

7 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I think Saifah forgot he was at uni and have classes to attend!

In previous episode we saw how he and Zon were heading to a class at the morning so they do remember that they are uni-students.)) But all Saifah free time seems to belong to Zon now.:lol: Tutor also were spending most of his time with Fighter lately (or working).

14 hours ago, mellialuna said:

but I wasn't at work and to avoid spoilers I watch live! 

I restrict myself from social media for that. Last two fridays was watching 1-2 part of 2gether at that time with switching to WRU at 8 p.m. (my time) and finishing 2gether after it.:D Next week probably i will watch normally, one ep. after another without interrupting in the middle.

Archived