[Thai BL Series 2019] Why R U The Series เพราะรักใช่เปล่า

BLBLBL

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching first episode the acting needs more progress... and the kiss scene was a joke, if some guy stole me my girlfriend and make a fight with me, I punch not just one time, a lot of times, and if he kiss me, I'm really going to be so mad that I don't know if I can't stop fighting with him.

Anyway I'm going to watch the rest of episodes. 

13 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

(2) The way Tutor said Zon was so good at school with all subjects, except for English... and Zon then said: "You are remembering the wrong guy".

I saw different meaning in Zon's answer here. It's like he've changed so much since the high school time so who he is now and who he was are like different people. Or he was just being a bit sarcastic at that moment.

17 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

and it is really hard to tell what is reality, and what is fantasy.

I thought the whole thing was fantasy :joy:

I liked the opening scene. All the animations were so cute and funny.

s8lBAUr.jpg

(If there was someone, who gives the feel of came-straight-out-of-the-animation-world, it will be Saint lol.) I super-wished Tutor did that "Hi" too.

The story-arc of Tutor-Fighter was more interesting for me. It is strange, since in the animations part, I liked Saifah-Zon. There were several instances that I laughed out loud like: Zon's mother saying leg-down, no-two-hands (felt like my mother lol, except she would have done it without looking back :lol:), Saifah-Zon fight scene of what-to-do-when-ur-enemy-is-so-tall, and the unicorn-as-nickname is the cutest :D. The creditor was too creepy (It would have been better if he didnt kiss Tutor, or they shouldnt have given a comedic vibe to that scene. Doing both, was not good). 

I dont mind acting-lapse when it comes to new-actors. It didnt bother me much too. Out of the new people, I liked Zee and Perth(Zol)'s acting. Looks wise, I liked Tommy (Zon). And Tutor-Fighter gives good feel of a 'couple'.

gOinDQo.jpg

I seriously like these scenes. Laughed out loud. I wish they show more in the next episode too :D

5 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Day is played by Thai actor Pangpond Akalavut who had the gay role of ROB in the Lakorn "Roop Thong - aka Golden".

So sad there are no Eng Subs for that Lakorn yet... not even the gay cuts. I am sure many people would love to understand the entire story. 

Oh, i was wondering why he looks familiar. I probably saw some pic and video cuts.

Spoiler

If i remember correctly their story ends tragically..

But if you interested this person recently have started to translate the series: https://thaiblfan92.wordpress.com/category/golden/

For now i'm most interested in this guy.

b2bbefbc3d0ae18f71f03719042e37bc9c1b32c3

I don't know why but every time Zon on screen i'm all eyes. I have no opinion about Saifah yet because we mostly see him through Zon's eyes (and his mind playing tricks with him so...), but i'm waiting to see how all will go between them.

If i need to turn off my brain and answer who is the visual pleasure for my eyes i will say Zee.:D Tutor, Fighter and HwaHwa make interesting triangle. It's a good thing that when girl will leave this triangle there is nice guy waiting for her.

This moment was fun, as well as whole scene.)) They obviously feel more at ease when there is just two of them.

2dbf3a7935041c5237878f657e4c92411ef0d579

9d81ecf82dc30df88e5aa4931d69d87a37f858a1(c)

But i felt bored with most of the scenes with other characters. Humor of Zon's gang seems like not my cup of tea.

I strictly disapprove writing fanfiction about real people. But it's the basic of the plot so i have to make peace with it and probably just don't take it seriously. Also Zol is so cute.:lol:

9 hours ago, aniola said:

Humor of Zon's gang seems like not my cup of tea.

Agree I found them boring so far. I don't like their dynamic!

I had to read a tweet from Lazy Subber to get the sleepy thing, it was not my reference at all!

I enjoy most the first ep than the second. there is something wrong but I can't figure out what bothers me!

I love the tribute BL parts, I smile all the times!

On 2/1/2020 at 12:22 PM, Mel_Rios said:

A kiss is never just a kiss..

Somewhere I heard, "sometimes its just two lumps of flesh touching" :D

20 hours ago, aniola said:

Also Zol is so cute.:lol:

And I like her acting a lot too:) If using-the-real-names-in-novel is not that itchy for me anymore, its totally because of her acting. Her smiling face and squeals are just done to the right balance for depicting an ordinary fan-girl. The girl is perfectly cast:)

13 hours ago, clon_105 said:

he did the same as me once in the car scene, pretending to be asleep so as not to respond.

Towards the end of that car scene, When Fighter and HwaHwa were arguing, I was thinking "Did Saifah miss his timing to leave and is holding his peace forever?" or what happened :joy:

11 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I love the tribute BL parts, I smile all the times!

I died laughing at the extra-bright-tone of the screen, the background music, the bells-ringing, as though they were angels-that-fell-down-from-the-sky *Looking at the visuals, maybe they are* :lol:

oCgHUQx.jpg

And Zon being super-shocked is just the fun we need:))

This episode:

1. The 'Chemistry cute boy show' seemed like a prelude and setting the ground for, what will be coming up next. I have not read much comments from Thai people, but as an international-viewer, the funny scenes were not funny for me. Either its cultural difference or I dont understand the joke from subtitles alone. Comedy-wise, This episode is a miss for me, except Zon's scenes. Still I am sure they can improve though, since there is no character here, that I dont like.

2. Wfkj5Hj.jpg

After this scene, I am so excited about this couple. That "Hi" is going to be written down in history :lol:. And the smile that Saifah gave to Zon, at the end of the last "Hi", it was like "You are too cute aren't you?" Heh. I was also laughing at how the fan-girls were so casual and even a bit less-enthusiastically asking for photos and Zon be overthinking like "What photos? Why photos NO NO NO" LOL.

3. When the friend suggest that Fighter give the cake instead of Tutor, it felt all too real. Friendship is also a kind of love. But romance overtaking it, is the realism, I empathize the pain of Tutor. Thankfully Fighter understanding it was a relief. And the little smile of Tutor after that, was heartwarming already.

4. I understand Tutor is angry at Fighter because he speaks with a lot of girls apart from HwaHwa and he thinks Fighter might not be serious about his friend. Still the repeated use of "You like boys?" was not good. And Fighter kissing him for that, I guess this is the famous Thai's 'Slap-Kiss" genre. But I like the chemistry between Tutor-Fighter. And Preview seems to be better for both the couples in the next episode. So I am hooked:)

2 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

This episode:

1. The 'Chemistry cute boy show' seemed like a prelude and setting the ground for, what will be coming up next. I have not read much comments from Thai people, but as an international-viewer, the funny scenes were not funny for me. Either its cultural difference or I dont understand the joke from subtitles alone. Comedy-wise, This episode is a miss for me, except Zon's scenes. Still I am sure they can improve though, since there is no character here, that I dont like.

2. Wfkj5Hj.jpg

After this scene, I am so excited about this couple. That "Hi" is going to be written down in history :lol:. And the smile that Saifah gave to Zon, at the end of the last "Hi", it was like "You are too cute aren't you?" Heh. I was also laughing at how the fan-girls were so casual and even a bit less-enthusiastically asking for photos and Zon be overthinking like "What photos? Why photos NO NO NO" LOL.

I love that Elevator Scene! Saifah is teasing Zon so cute, I think he knows something about Zon's Thoiughts. I Need a Gif about that scene LoL 

20 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I guess this is the famous Thai's 'Slap-Kiss" genre.

I wouldn't say it is only thai thing. Sudden kiss is often used for things become more clear between two people or to start a love story.

Seems like "i like to tease you/him" is a secret code for "i like you/him". Three guys said it in this episode to their future boyfriends.

I like how it's shown that Zon is overthinking things. Because it's so true that when you're thinking about something too much it's poisoning your mind (and you kinda see/notice it everywhere).:lol: Zon is such a dork, Saifah definitely will have a lot of fun with him.

Archived