[drama 2006] Dae Jo Young 대조영

Guest pinklegirl007

Guest meyyale

You're wonderful CHOİ SOO JONG!!!!Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY and HEALTHY NEW YEAR to CSJ,his family and all!!

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pssrby2005

Congratulations to Choi Soo Jong. Why is he crying? Is he worried that he wouldn't get it and therefore is overwhelmed and relieved that he got it?

Guest uop1497

i cantfind it too.Tried on the kbs web also.

Just saw on KBsworld. This is the main events of 132.

mainly after DJY becomes King, the questio of crown prince came into question. And also, in order to overcome TANG, DJY and mimosa decides to seek alliance with Mucho (Turks ) before Tang looks for Mucho.

(Apparently Seo In Gwi also had the same idea and gave Li Wen the instrution to tell Tang Empress to use this strategy if she want to defeat DJY)

DJY decides to give this heavy task to Geom.

The queen(Sukyoung ) worries abt the task failing. Mimosa speaks out loud to the queen she is actuallymore worried abt Geom succeeding.If he succeeds, it shows Geom has the potential of being the crown prince. Whichthe queen and Mimosa thinks the throne shld goes to soomene with with ROyal Gorguyeo blood .

Gulsabiwu seeks DJY out and speaks the truth abt sending Geom on this heavy task since he knows DJY very well and what are his thoughts in sending Geom for this task.

DJY informs him never to talk abt crown prince issue and what he need now is more capable men than a son. And his styleof doing things is recongnizing talent and not bias against who they are. If they are capable and ableto perform, he wld promote them.

the epi ends with Geom arriving at Mucho camp... followed by Li Wen also.

Does anyone know what happen to Chulin and her husband? I saw pictures of them. it seems to me Chulin drink poison and her husband was killed by DJY.

If anyone have the LQ version of Ep132 ( megaupload or sendfile) , please post the link here. I am really appreciated.

Guest rainy75

Does anyone know what happen to Chulin and her husband? I saw pictures of them. it seems to me Chulin drink poison and her husband was killed by DJY.

If anyone have the LQ version of Ep132 ( megaupload or sendfile) , please post the link here. I am really appreciated.

Li Haigu got killed by DJY ..

Chulin walked out of the fort after Li Haigu died

she commit suicide by drinking poison...

DJY was holding on to her when Goem came and saw.

DJY immediately question why Geom left his task and came over.

He told Geom to return to his task immediately without giving him time to mourn over Li Haigu and Chulin's death or near their bodies.

DJY told him he can visit their graves later.

i'll upload LQ 132 for you later in the day ..

-edit-

ep 132 LQ http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UHARBF8M

Guest uop1497

Li Haigu got killed by DJY ..

Chulin walked out of the fort after Li Haigu died

she commit suicide by drinking poison...

DJY was holding on to her when Goem came and saw.

DJY immediately question why Geom left his task and came over.

He told Geom to return to his task immediately without giving him time to mourn over Li Haigu and Chulin's death or near their bodies.

DJY told him he can visit their graves later.

i'll upload LQ 132 for you later in the day ..

-edit-

ep 132 LQ http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UHARBF8M

Thank you Rainy75. I surely enjoy watching the end of Chulin and her husband.

Choi Chul Ho should've got an award! He rocked as Gulsabiwu!

RAINA, I agree with you. He deserve to receive an award also. Don't you know that I'm praying so hard that he should be alive until the end of the episode. I watch the KBS drama award even if I don't understand. I'm very happy to see him in formal attire and without beard and short hair. He is very cute and what attracts me most is his eyes. Did anybody saw GEOM?I did not see him in the award or just miss the scence?

I cried when DAE JO YOUNG and GEOM bids farewell. My goodness, all the family members is laughing at me when they saw me crying.

To all my friends here see you in other thread. Thanks for all your comments in this very wonderful...,etc, series. DAE JO YOUNG cried when he received the rewards, HE DESERVED it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pssrby2005

I have finally finished Dae Jo Young. It is a very nice ending. The last Geom-DJY scene is indeed very good. Love to see DJY break down like that. I didn't really care for the manner in which Chulin exited in this drama. A sword would have been better. I think deep down, DJY still loved Chulin.

For those who want the Eng. subbed version, jmong is reuploading the entire series with updated links here.

http://www.kbfd.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t...a790b44bfc2a7c5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I made this offer before, let me make it again.

This series, with English subs, is being uploaded at BitHQ. BitHQ is a private tracker community and I have 10 invites to give out. A few notes though....

1. If you aren't familiar with bit torrenting, google it and learn.

2. Episodes 99-102 were just uploaded. The older episodes are still seeded but will take a while to get.

3. These episodes are hard encoded, please don't ask for the subtitle file - none exists.

4. Downloading the older episodes will play havoc with your ratio. You may need to download other things you aren't interested in just to keep from being banned.

5. Unfortunately, I am not on Soompi regularly. (It is a great site, I just have other priorities). Please e-mail me with your e-mail address if you want an invite. mtlandis at yahoo.com

6. Please don't ask me to reseed older episodes for you. Thus far I have spent close to a year uploading more than 30 disks. Ask someone who already downloaded it to do it for you.

7. If you get banned because of your ratio, there is nothing I can do.

8. Please read their rules first so you can avoid any unpleasantness. They are a nice bunch of people but very strict with the rules.

9. If you aren't prepared to upload what you have downloaded, don't even bother with bit torrenting. It requires you to share.

10. Once DJY finishes in my area, I will start uploading The Great King Sejong. We expect Sejong to start in the beginning of May.

Guest shearerc

I'm normally not a fan of historical dramas but this one really got me absorbed!

Glad to see it winning some awards :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cheesecake

This Drama is one of my favorites! Although compared to Jumong it's a little bit bloodier. It's worth watching! I completed the watching the drama already and can't help but miss it when it ended.

Guest cheesecake

This Drama is one of my favorites! Although compared to Jumong it's a little bit bloodier. It's worth watching! I completed the watching the drama already and can't help but miss it when it ended.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nasib

NIGHTSKY,

I'm an avid follower of this series. It will be EP94 tonight here in the Phils. Seemingly, you are advance in viewing this series. Will you please tell me if DAE JO YOUNG has the chance to know that GEOM is his son from CHULIN? GEOM and his brother met when he is searching for DAE JO YOUNG and I feel that deep in their hearts can't explain the feeling they have towards each other.

Thanks.

do u mean that there is a network here in the philippines showing the series?if so,what station?

• 3 months later...

Archived