[drama 2006] Dae Jo Young 대조영

Guest pinklegirl007

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo adrian are you going to keep uploading? I mean your pretty damn slow, your putting 1 episode per month or something? I understand if you are really trying to sub, it can take some time and things can get in the way at times, but I think your a fake. You spam the internet like mad with the same episodes on like every forum I can search for on google. Not trying to be mean but it is what it is. somebody search "dae jo young eng" on google and you'd know what I'm saying.

Let me know if anyone can find episodes 28+ eng subs

I already found the whole series on avistaz under "dea jo young" Some idiot misspelled dae. However, the quality is complete crap, 7.7gb for 45 episodes.

I'm atleast looking for +/- 200mb .rmvb file quality or 700mb .avi file quality, slighty lower is ok.

My small brain of mine tells me no one has it on this forum but I'll still check back this thread ocassionally. So... People in the future, don't think its too late to let me know whats up.

KTHXBAI

• 2 weeks later...

but its not english dub though :(

you mean sub not dub right? Infact I would rather slit my throat than watched an epsiode "dubbed" in english.

1-13 ADR1an has , I believe .rmvb with eng subs. I doubt he subbed it though, cause if he did he would have more episodes subbed.

14-27 is on demonoid with eng subs.

I believe the whole series is on demonoid but after the 14-27 download the other ones are dead torrents.

seems like every stream site that had DJY with eng subs got it removed.

bithq used to have em but its not there anymore

avistaz has eng subbed the whole series but is in total richard simmons quality. Your just gonnna kill your ratio at avistaz.

I ran out of options except to complain about it. Hopefully someone sees my complaint and re uploads it on bithq.

You know what? As long as I get it eng sub before I die I'm cool, but the thing is I ain't GOD, I don't know when I will face my death. No one should expect to live tomorrow. Be happy if you do I guess. Be sad if you hate your life?

^ Try myasiancinema.com, they have softsubs up to E042, I just don't know if the one uploading is uploading the subtitles until the last episode. (But all 134 raws are there)

^ Try myasiancinema.com, they have softsubs up to E042, I just don't know if the one uploading is uploading the subtitles until the last episode. (But all 134 raws are there)

WOW! you just made my day. You don't even know how much I love you right now. thanks a bunch like forreals. I don't care how many people you killed, how many people you cheated, I got your back. :)

WOW! you just made my day.  You don't even know how much I love you right now.  thanks a bunch like forreals. I don't care how many people you killed, how many people you cheated, I got your back. :)

LOL. And the uploader just said he's going to upload the subtitles for all episodes. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Adr1an

EPISODE 13

I am sorry for not continuing to upload and posting the soft subtitles, but here I present to you the hardsubbed version I got from some DVDs9. Sadly, the source of the DVDs is low quality video, but I tried some filters and I converted to 720x576 size. If you like how the video quality, and especialy the subtitle text quality, I will continue in this way.

Here is the link:

EPISODE 14

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ Oh gosh, thank you. I was just about to ask if there was someone who got subs... I mean it's on MU in MyAsianCinema before but I didn't bother to download yet before...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived