Episodes: 

Director: Yu Zhong Zhong

Broadcast Period: Oct/17/2019

Related drama: I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Cast:

Qi Wei

Jin Han

Synopsis:

A story about a young man who can read people's minds and a worthless lawyer who come to protect each other.

A tragic case from the past revolving around a car accident connects the lives of Lin Xing Ran and Jiang Xia.
After 10 years, the young man who can read minds and the impulsive public defender meet again. Meanwhile, Zhang Xiao Quan is Lin Xing Ran's boss who has a reputation for never having lost a single case while Gu Si Yu is a colleague who becomes a bitter rival.

(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려 Official Soompi Thread

Baidu Link

Weibo Link

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just watched first 2 episodes and I think I will put that on hold for a while since a lot of other Dramas that may be my cup of tea are coming.

I like the heroine more than in the Korean version even when I think she is too immature. The acting until now was rather meh. And that the ML actor looks the same age like the FL actress is a bit weird. They have so many talented young actors in China, why not choosing one of them?
I'm more interested in the future 2nd lead couple since in the OP they look quite nice and until now MH never dissapointed me in acting. Even though she is isn't that good I like that it looks quite natural.

The Korean version was a good 6 years ago so it is quite refreshing watching this one. I do not see a good contrast of the difference in ages although in actual fact there is a good six years gap between the two actors. I am just enjoying the watching the two of them overcoming the villain and solving her cases 

• 2 weeks later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] No Secrets 没有秘密的你
On 10/18/2019 at 12:16 PM, usagi1997 said:

And that the ML actor looks the same age like the FL actress is a bit weird. They have so many talented young actors in China, why not choosing one of them?

yeah the ml does not really look like a di di to me lol they could have found someone more young looking for the ml role.

12 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

yeah the ml does not really look like a di di to me lol they could have found someone more young looking for the ml role.

Or they could have changed the age of the hero the same age as the heroine. It wouldn't have changed the premise..

• 2 months later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] No Secrets 没有秘密的你

Archived