[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Posted (edited)

@Almondcroissant Thanks for sharing the screeshot!! and the warm welcome!!! keke... 

Reason why i came back here is bcoz i have more thing to share!!! 

Today is May 20th, 520 (in chinese) = I love you... and so i went back to his bubble chat today to check!! 

spacer.png

So he came onto bubble at 5:20PM korea time as well (i'm an hr behind KOR time)....

the 2 mins interval... where is he? perhaps he was happy that he could spend this special day with someone special as well.. and kakao someone special too? hahahaha i will leave it like this here... 

*sidenote*... i had learn to insert photo too.. keke

Edited by xiahtism

54 minutes ago, xiahtism said:

Reason why i came back here is bcoz i have more thing to share!!! 

Today is May 20th, 520 (in chinese) = I love you... and

Wow you’re right, excellent catch! Yes today is 520 I love you/confession day. He must have waited for 5:20 KST to post. And he even said he ended filming early. Must be rushing home to spend love day with Inna haha. And that explains the peach emoji at the end of course. It’s so obvious to Pichi shippers when we put two and two together! 

Maybe he even chose the nothing to be scared of song to encourage Inna. She gets nervous with every project she does so maybe she was worried about her detective program that’s airing tonight. 

And I’m sorry we can’t like your posts yet, I think newcomers to soompi need to post a certain number of times before we can like your posts. Great detective work, and good job on learning to insert images, keep it coming! 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Thank you both for such a good catches, we have detectives here too lol (InNas tvshow)🕵️‍♀️🥰

Here eng. and spanish sub. to the song, it's so exciting with these new clues 🍑 😊

spacer.pngspacer.png

Cutest Pichi matching clothes and colours as much as they can.. 😍

spacer.png

• Like 3

Wow look who is doing voice work now. Such a wonderful coincidence. Or not haha. We know how famous Inna’s voice is and she’s so sought after for narration and voice work. And now Wookie is following in her footsteps. Not many actors can do voice work - tonal quality, breath control, intonation etc is so important so what are the odds of Pichi both doing it? Maybe Wookie took lessons from Inna for this haha. 

spacer.png

• Like 4

@Lunitaa

When did he recommend that? Parents' Day in Korea was May 8th. I'm sure with his crazy, busy schedule, he rarely has time to see his parents and maybe he was feeling a bit guilty and basically dedicated this song (in his heart) to them, in honor or Parents' Day.

Just a thought.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, AkiChan said:

When did he recommend that?

Gabby,  @ daegorr from twt May 29

"The lyrics to this song makes me so sad 😭 😭 I wonder why he recommended this" 

She is a good fan of him.

• Like 1

finally back from oversea worktrip, and i'm so happy to see so many updates. 

glad that uri PICHI are busy with work and having so many new projects coming up, and in a similar ways. ^^

On 6/1/2024 at 9:06 AM, xiahtism said:

glad that uri PICHI are busy with work and having so many new projects coming up, and in a similar ways. ^^

Welcome back.

Yes,  it's good news they don't need to be worried about work:)

Anyway I just hope this lovely super private couple'll give us "the news" we have been waiting for.. maybe to InNas birthday june 5? 

Has Wookdong a baby or little friend next to him taking a bath? haha.. delulu

:crazymad:

• Like 3

PICHI COUPLE  :happydance:

"[#VIDEO]
[Inside Out 2] & Lee Dong-wook | ‘Cameo Character Appearance Preview’ video
🎥 youtu.be/zkA9XHAFipA?si…

#LeeDongWook #LeeDongWook
#InsideOut2 #InsideOut2
youtu.be/zkA9XHAFipA?si… "

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2024 at 10:00 PM, Lunitaaa said:

Welcome back.

Yes,  it's good news they don't need to be worried about work:)

Anyway I just hope this lovely super private couple'll give us "the news" we have been waiting for.. maybe to InNas birthday june 5? 

Has Wookdong a baby or little friend next to him taking a bath? haha.. delulu

:crazymad:

I know right! its so cute looking at the little friend next to wookdongie... 

Screenshot-2024-06-05-102804.png

Wondering what it means?
secrectly planning something, and we know how the crafted of wookdong is related to Goblin, PICHI, Lion (사자)... keke

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO INNA UNNIE~~~ 

Edited by xiahtism

As a fan, I truly admire how he shines in his field.

When I learned that this star was acting in “Tale of the Nine Tailed,” I felt bored and didn’t know what to do. Suddenly, I remembered my deep interest in fantasy stories. So, I opened Netflix to search for this theme to pass the time. That’s when I saw a cover featuring a mixed-race face with deep, mesmerizing amber eyes, photographed under a beam of light.

At that moment, I thought: How could there be such a narcissistic cover photo? Hahaha, I really rolled my eyes inwardly at the time. However, curiosity got the best of me. I wondered if such a narcissistic cover photo would lead to a plot as predictable and cliché as other dramas, which made me want to watch it.

“Hmm… this guy looks quite tall, his face and body are impeccable. I wonder how his acting skills are?” I mumbled to myself as I watched, thinking that I would never become a fan of any star. But by the second episode, his fight scenes and the deep, affectionate gazes he frequently gave the female lead showed me the natural and subtle acting in the emotional nuances that everyone experiences when in love.

As the drama progressed and with its twists and turns, I gradually changed my opinion of him. I began to see his exquisite acting and slowly realized that he is a hard-working person. This extended to many positive impressions of him.

I think he doesn’t just view acting as a job; more than that, he has deeply merged with the characters he portrays, bringing out a sense of empathy that resonates with everyone.

At this point, I have truly changed my opinion of him. He is an actor with both good looks and substantial talent, someone who cannot be simply described as “excellent.” His image, hard work, positivity, and kind personality make me deeply admire him!

I sincerely hope that one day, his influence will spread to every corner of the world, achieving greater and greater success each time. But just like anyone else, I also selfishly wish to keep his beauty to myself! Hahaha.

In conclusion, he is definitely one of the idols worth admiring and respecting! Although I am not interested in star-chasing behavior, I am very grateful for the opportunity to know this actor. Thank you, universe.

Lastly, whether my thoughts are seen by him or other fans, I want to share with my friends, with pure affection from my heart, that “Lee Dong Wook is not just handsome but also a treasure of an actor.” 🤍

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, our Pichi girl is MC TODAY tuesday 18th, 22:20hrs, at the SBS Show: "Fortune Tellers Love" 

Yoi InNa had Birthday on June 5, and she is now 42 ys old. 

It's sad she's still single, no children and time goes...  :blink:

• Like 2

Hi everyone, new fan here. Completely late to the party. I mean I watched TYH this month and I'm still obsessed. I'm a sucker for good chemistry....though not so good with picking ships. I'm fighting hard not to ship them irl because of my track record...

Anyway, been into kdramas since the pandemic but mostly been a Jang Hyuk fan. YIN has become my fave Korean actress (I didn't have one before!). She made her character in TYH likeable, which I don't think other actresses would have pulled off. Just the right amount of sweetness, brattiness and pathos.

I've tried watching Bora but it's not the type of genre I like. It has a Bridget Jones' Diary vibe to it and the emotional scenes I saw from her were well played. I think she would have nailed Jang Nara's role in My Happy Ending, which I found underwhelming and a little OTT for my taste. I'm looking forward to watching Snowfall. Sad she is so underrated but fingers crossed she gets more opportunities in the future to show the range that I know she has. Seriously I'm extremely picky when it comes to actors / actresses I like and she's among the few to really draw me in

I'm also warming up to LDW alot as well partly because he reminds me of another actor I used to obsess over - Shahrukh Khan. He's goofy, gentlemanly and hardworking, which is similar to SRK's vibe. Plus they're both Scorpios like me so there is something rather charismatic about them that I'm drawn to. I did deduct some points though because of some of the bts antics I saw from the first TOTNT. I'm a bit possessive and protective of YIN if they are together that is

To stay on topic, I desperately do not want to ship them because of my track record with shipping and I don't want to jinx it. I'll support them from afar and whatever happens wish them the best for the future. Anyway, has anyone watched this video?

At first, you can hear only one female staffer but occasionally there was another more subtle female voice that you'd hear. Even when they went to dinner for the first time it was obvious someone was sitting next to him on the left (his right). Then on the car ride there was a distinct 2nd female voice. Is it my imagination but it sounded like YIN? I originally thought the woman in the seat in front with auburn hair was her because that's almost a signature YIN hair colour. She literally said yummy / tasty in Korean at 24.47-24.50 mark and we know she's a foodie. And the voice was coming from the right, so presumably she was sitting on his far side on the same row. If I'm not mistaken he commented about the lighting and the fact that people could see inside the vehicle. And it was rather suspicious why he felt the need to explain why he travels with many people - his staff - and right after it was obvious that there was another female in the vehicle. Like he needed to explain the 2nd female voice because it happened right after YIN said delicious / tasty in Korean rather loudly. That's why someone snorted / laughed when he mentioned his hairstylist. If it was only a staff member, they should have shown her too. Instead we saw the one lady with black hair filming him and the auburn hair of another lady. I think there were three women in total travelling with him

Someone please tell me I'm not going crazy! Or if I am let me know too. My theory is that since they're both busy in June, which is YIN birth month, they had an early trip to Vietnam

Again I'm not shipping (desperately trying not to!) but they're both adults and I hope they're happy with whoever they're with. Just thought to bring to your attention and wondering why no one on this forum is spazzing about it

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 6/28/2024 at 6:34 AM, YouwinJH said:

At first, you can hear only one female staffer but occasionally

Thank you for sharing this nugget of information! For a non Pichi shipper you are very thorough in your research! I watched the parts of the video that you mentioned several times and the “wah” and “delicious” does sound very much like Inna. In fact when she said “delicious” (masshi-gettda) it sounded like she was trying to disguise her voice?

And you’re right, he does try to explain too much about who (staff) is with him and why lol. Maybe he realized the voice could be identified so he had to do a quick cover up to show that he has many staff with him and the voice belonged to one of the staff. He was literally rambling and why did he have to explain so much, I mean no one is questioning why he has an entourage with him and who they are lol. Even the video editor thought the explaining was unnecessary because they speeded up that part lol. And I noticed he put the car window shades down so that the windows were darkened. 

One thing though, I’m not sure how Inna managed to be incognito in the restaurant and all that and I think it’s very risky to travel with him when he’s on an official trip. There were a lot of fans at the airport as shown in videos and I’m sure they staked out his hotel as well. But then again Inna is an expert at being a ninja. I believe celebs have perfected the art of going around unseen and unheard unless Dispatch is on their heels. 

Should you find more clues and suspicious incidents, please do share! As you’re not a true shipper, you have the benefit of being less delulu and more objective than us hard core shippers so your views are invaluable. You have the makings of a first rate detective too! I get why you are wary to ship again especially if you have experienced a sunk ship before. I know from experience it hurts no end so I’m grateful for your dipping your toes into our Pichi ship. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 6/29/2024 at 5:27 PM, Almondcroissant said:

Thank you for sharing this nugget of information! For a non Pichi shipper you are very thorough in your research! I watched the parts of the video that you mentioned several times and the “wah” and “delicious” does sound very much like Inna. In fact when she said “delicious” (masshi-gettda) it sounded like she was trying to disguise her voice?

That's why I picked up on the voice. It sounded too dramatic and fitting for someone like Inna who does voice work. Someone else would have been less theatrical so it stood out to me. Plus until they showed the red haired woman (which I don't think is Inna btw because she was too exposed by the window and the voice was coming from the right of the person filming) I assumed there was only the woman filming there with him. Inna was sitting at the back row with him, which is why the shade was down I suspect and he was worried about people seeing inside because it was too bright

I also went back and watched the Jeju episode and there were many females around and it wasn't filmed as stealthily as this was. The female staffers walked in and out of frame many times and there were several overlapping female voices. The filming of the Vietnam video was a bit less open. And they usually blur out the staffers anyway when filming so I was kind of expecting the camera person to pan around the vehicle as he was speaking about who was travelling with him. That didn't happen for obvious reasons

As for the first restaurant, I think they got a private room because I could hear him and his crew and it didn't sound like there were other diners around. I also noticed how the camera angle changed so you could see less on his left. You can see an elbow at 18.31 mark - perhaps too delicate to be a male's and the place settings at the 18.55 mark showed two beers and a bowl on the side he was sitting (on his right). Plus when they were holding up their glasses to do cheers, a female hand came into the shot on the left (his right) with lightly coloured nails at the 20.16 mark. This compares to when they were filming in Jeju at the restaurant and a lady with dark hair was sitting next to him. She was more in the shot even though blurred out. Even on the Vietnam video, they blurred out the man sitting on his left but he was still visible

I watched the video again and there is a hand signalling to him at the 23.30 mark and he mumbles something, which confirms my suspicion she was sitting on the back row on his left. The person was even holding up a black camera presumably to take a photo at 23.34 mark. The way the person (whoever they're) scratched his arm was a bit too intimate to be a staff member. She even does a cute annyeong as he was waving. Not something a staff member would do imo. Again I find it suspect he doesn't engage with that person on camera much like he would if it was just a regular staff member. Doesn't make sense at all thinking about it rationally

Does anyone recognise the ring at the 23.30 mark? There are two rings actually. A small wedding band like ring on the smallest finger. Its too blurred for me to check out if it's the same lilac coloured nail varnish or not. The nails I saw at the restaurant is the same as the one she has in this photo (slide 2). And other photos I've seen suggest she likes pastel nail varnishes

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2PTxTrJY8C/?igsh=MWxudWRiaTF3d2tkdw==

I'm kind of a veteran at shipping and my observation skills level are scary at times. And I should clarify, it's not that I am bad at shipping but they end up breaking up for whatever reason or other. They're often couples no one expect but I have a radar for picking these things up. My concern is not that they're not together (I think they've been), it's the breakup part that I'm worried about. I really don't want that for them

As for secrecy and the risks involved, I think he's going to be busy this year. If they're together and they don't have other opportunities to travel like this because of their schedules, they got to do what they got to do. Fans be damned! It's ridiculous to me that a 42 year old man cannot date publicly. That's so messed up. And I'm not the type of fan who fantasises about the actors I like. I tend to start liking them because of their chemistry with an actress and obviously for their acting. So it's odd to me how people want their fave actors to be single

As for Inna being incognito, I suspect she arrived later, when he was filming at the gym or in the period between the room tour and his workout session. The thing is what was noticeable during the room tour is the absence of any luggage or personal belongings. It was safer to film it empty I suspect

Like I said, I'm trying not to ship but I have probs already fallen down the rabbit hole. Don't think I can be called objective anymore. What did worry me though before I saw this was another YouTube video he did with the actor who played Goblin and his comedian friends. He appeared too subdued and sad and it looked like his co-actor was being affectionate to cheer him up. He was also too blaise about the comedian who announced his wedding plans. Maybe it's his style of humour but to me he looked a bit less cheerful than his usual self. It worried me that things might not be OK with them. But this video gives me some hope since it's more recent - not being too hopeful because of my track record. I'd be in a better place next year I promise once his house building project is settled because I expect we would have something more concrete about his future plans. For now I don't want to jinx it but can't say I'm not hopeful

• Like 4
  • Love 2