[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

2 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

@dramachaserxoxoOh yes a lifestyle show would be awesome! Their banter and playing off each other would be beautiful to watch. We got a glimpse of that in the live talk for TYH and that gave us such butterflies. Let’s be optimistic, no ifs only when! 

I would rather want to see YIN and LDW in a historical drama in the future than having a variety talk show but anything with Pichi Couple, I also love it.  It would be nice seeing them again together just like their fans wanted to. 

There is now an update about Snowdrop where Yoo In Na joins Jisoo and Jung Hae In, she will play as a surgeon named Kang Chung Ya and what's I am thinking about now is what will be her relationship to the characters of Jisoo and Jung Hae In in Snowdrop. JTBC released today the teaser poster for Snowdrop and it said that it will air on December 2021. 

SNOWDROP IN DECEMBER 

Yes! The long wait is finally over, we'll gonna see again korean actress Yoo In Na in Snowdrop as a surgeon. We will have to wait for probably 9 to 10 weeks before it will air on JTBC. 

I don't know if Bad and Crazy of Lee Dong Wook is going to air on December 2021 too. If that will happen, then, YIN and LDW kdramas will be on December. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Yes bad and crazy will be on dec also and probably in the same slot too

Tbh im little bit nervous, I hope their acting will be well received here.. snowdrop with its controversy and i read ldw fans talking about the recent popularity of wi ha joon they worried he'll overshadow ldw, idk..

But  excited for december!

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

With you there. I read the comments about Wi Ja Hoon and some saying that KB may be the main focus of TOTNT2. Call me biased but I don’t think they can rival Wookie in talent and hotness. 

I hope both shows will not be in the same time slot. Different days please. I don’t want to have to choose sides and I hope people don’t start comparing Pichi. 

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote Tweets, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Lol dang so many haters out there! If anything Wi Ha Joon should help Bad and Crazy? Maybe get some new fans of his who wouldn't have watched the drama otherwise. But I mean, Junho wasn't even a main character in Squid Game? Plus so many kdramas have second lead syndrome but the ML is the ML for a reason, right? lol

Much looking forward to Snowdrop although curious how a black comedy *rom com* would work, PLUS political commentary... Kind of unsure about idol FL there but I'm sure YIN would be amazing in her part (hopefully someone could generously make a YIN cut lol)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

31 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Lol dang so many haters out there! If anything Wi Ha Joon should help Bad and Crazy? Maybe get some new fans of his who wouldn't have watched the drama otherwise. But I mean, Junho wasn't even a main character in Squid Game? Plus so many kdramas have second lead syndrome but the ML is the ML for a reason, right? lol

Much looking forward to Snowdrop although curious how a black comedy *rom com* would work, PLUS political commentary... Kind of unsure about idol FL there but I'm sure YIN would be amazing in her part (hopefully someone could generously make a YIN cut lol)

I don't know much about the story of Snowdrop, I only know was Yoo In-Na will play the role of Dra. Kang Chung Ya, a surgeon and also it will be a love story of the characters played by Jisoo and Jung Hae In. We all know that it was Jisoo's first acting debut so I know that she needs more korean actors and actresess to support her in her acting. If it will not premiere on Netflix, what are the reasons behind that? Is it not worth it to be in Netflix to watch? How is a series or a show would be able to premiere on Netflix? Now, I doubt Snowdrop will premiere on Netflix this December 2021.... maybe in the future it will be on Netflix just like Touch Your Heart starring Yoo In-Na and Lee Dong Wook that premiered on tvN network in February 2019 and then aired on Netflix last May 2021. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Its understandable though, they (worried ldw fans) afraid writer/director would give more spotlight to whj given sg momentum.. tbh i like whj he's not as handsome as wookie but he's sexy though haha .. anw hope they'll both shine in bad&crazy.. wookie need this

28 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

A lot of the insecurity comes from the fans than anything else. I do wonder though if the fame of the SG cast members will last beyond the current craze. It’s a long hard road for anyone to remain top of the fame game really. 

Yes youre right! The thing is many other k actor fans who only focus on this current sudden massive increase in popularity like the one play as kim seo byok (sorry forgot her name) her ig account is now 13 smt million making her one of most followed k actor and even sg is her debut drama.. i can understand the feeling of fans of other actors who worked hard for years to reach that kind of popularity, insecure much..

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Need to gripe a bit here. YIN’s manager has put up the snowdrop poster on his IG and he has mentioned JHI and JS but no YIN. I know this first poster only has the 2 leads’ names but still. Kinda disappointed. Hopefully YIN gets a mention from him soon. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUo664BP68b/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

Need to gripe a bit here. YIN’s manager has put up the snowdrop poster on his IG and he has mentioned JHI and JS but no YIN. I know this first poster only has the 2 leads’ names but still. Kinda disappointed. Hopefully YIN gets a mention from him soon. 

Yeah, maybe if an indibidual character poster for Yoo In-na as Dra. Kang Chung Ya will be released soon, then maybe her manager will post it on his IG too. Let's be patient, nine to 10 weeks before the premiere of Snowdrop. I think JTBC will also promote indibidual characters too in their upcoming drama. But what if they only focus on the two main lead? I hope other casts will also have their own highlights too specially Yoo In-na. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

I don't know much about the story of Snowdrop, I only know was Yoo In-Na will play the role of Dra. Kang Chung Ya, a surgeon and also it will be a love story of the characters played by Jisoo and Jung Hae In. We all know that it was Jisoo's first acting debut so I know that she needs more korean actors and actresess to support her in her acting. If it will not premiere on Netflix, what are the reasons behind that? Is it not worth it to be in Netflix to watch? How is a series or a show would be able to premiere on Netflix? Now, I doubt Snowdrop will premiere on Netflix this December 2021.... maybe in the future it will be on Netflix just like Touch Your Heart starring Yoo In-Na and Lee Dong Wook that premiered on tvN network in February 2019 and then aired on Netflix last May 2021. 

Netflix may buy the distribution rights after the drama starts airing, like it did with TYH in certain countries. I would guess that they would, given how popular Blackpink is globally. If I'm not mistaken, the shows that are available on Netflix at the start are mostly co-produced by them or a Netflix original (Netflix made the show themselves through their studio) 

Sky Castle also ended up on Netflix and it's the same creators so I'd think yes

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Still wonder though why they have to share manager i mean yg is big company they can give js her own manager.. sigh.. yes i hope when there's poster with her face manager will also promote her

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

Still wonder though why they have to share manager i mean yg is big company they can give js her own manager.. sigh.. yes i hope when there's poster with her face manager will also promote her

IKR. And since they started sharing I feel that YIN has been neglected. That’s why I see some fans asking her to leave YG.

I saw a bts of TSWLM where YIN was filming with her 2 male co stars in the rain at night (the scene where she dropped her car key). It was winter and so cold and when they yelled cut she was shivering and struggling with her hand warmer. There was no staff around her and no one brought a heater or blanket. I asked myself why there was no staff with her to help her. I told myself that if Wookie was there he wouldn't allow it to happen and would have taken good care of her. Sigh. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

In the BTS of TYH, Wookie was constantly taking care of her -- whether it was placing the heater in front of her; telling staff to get her a blanket, etc. So sweet!

If my delusions are correct, I'm pretty sure he's "loved" her from the start of Goblin and he made no bones about showing her how interested he was in her. I just think she was still very gun shy from her very public relationship with her previous co-star, so she would not return his interest, even though she clearly was delighted by him (as shown by her laughter at whatever comes out of his mouth).

But by the time TYH rolled around, she could no longer deny their mutual attraction and affection for one another. :happydance:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@AkiChani feel the same way too. After seeing TSWLM bts, now I even suspect YG does not send anyone with her for filming. Maybe just a make up and hair person. For all we know Wookie got extra people in to attend to her and keep her warm. 

I also believe he’s liked her from Goblin days and that turned into love and adoration pretty quickly. I read a comment that she stole his heart from the first day of shooting. I think she did have stirrings of interest in him but she was fighting it. 

I feel he worked really hard to break down her barriers and earn her trust so that by the time they started TYH you could see a vast difference in her behavior towards him. Many people noticed that she had become more shy towards him. That’s a sure fire sign that a girl likes a boy! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

48 minutes ago, AkiChan said:

even though she clearly was delighted by him (as shown by her laughter at whatever comes out of his mouth).

Sooo trueee!! it’s so cute how much YIN laughs at LDW’s jokes. In My Body Guard (actually a very interesting variety show on its own especially if anyone is interested in fitness), LDW would break out a joke or some observation that’s intended to be humorous. Almost instinctively, I’m expecting somebody to laugh... But often nothing happens lol and I see the other co-hosts either smile or look on. Then it hits me that I am anticipating laughing because YIN always laughs at ALL his jokes… YIN doesn't discriminate either, she laughs at everything 

Schitts Creek Love GIF by CBC

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

IKR. And since they started sharing I feel that YIN has been neglected. That’s why I see some fans asking her to leave YG.

I saw a bts of TSWLM where YIN was filming with her 2 male co stars in the rain at night (the scene where she dropped her car key). It was winter and so cold and when they yelled cut she was shivering and struggling with her hand warmer. There was no staff around her and no one brought a heater or blanket. I asked myself why there was no staff with her to help her. I told myself that if Wookie was there he wouldn't allow it to happen and would have taken good care of her. Sigh. 

I remembered that Yoo In Na got sick during filming of The Spies Who Loved Me and even got tested for Covid 19 and thank God she's negative. They filmed TSWLM during the start of the pandemic, maybe July 2020 because it was aired October 21 to December 17, 2020. Yes, I remembered also that scene where the car key was missing and there was a rain effect and the location was outside too. I noticed in the behind the scenes that YIN is shiverring and feels very cold.  

YIN was very thankful to LDW during the filming of TYH that most of their scenes are indoors so she doesn't always feels the cold outside. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

@dramachaserxoxothis is so funny! I haven’t seen bodyguard but I recall JBA saying in TOTNT how he would say weird things and she had gotten used to it. YIN just humors him ALL THE TIME. But also knows how to pull him in line. He’s probably her own big special baby lol. 

Ahh right right great memory! :bawling: I guess it must be because only YIN gets his sense of humor (not true I guess but I want to belieeeeve lol)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1