[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest ellabel

Hmm..iam still questioning how they're gonna deal with SMW illness. I love to see JS and DK became a couple, but i feel disgust if JS left in the dark for SMW condition..

and i hate it if JS separate with DK after he found out..it's just toooo K-DRAMA

I agree.... that will be nothing new to K-drama... <_<

But, i think they will deal will Dr,. SMW's illness quickly and with not much frills.

We're left with only 2 eppies. How will they cram everything in there? :wacko:

do u think it's possible that they'll extend AC?

cause the way i look at it, i too, have no idea how on earth they'll cram in everything.

btw, was there a preview for epi 15 at the end of epi 14 last night? or are they gonna keep us in suspense again like last week?

Guest ellabel

cause the way i look at it, i too, have no idea how on earth they'll cram in everything.

btw, was there a preview for epi 15 at the end of epi 14 last night? or are they gonna keep us in suspense again like last week?

It was originally conceptualized as a 3-part, 60 eppies drama to celebrate Incheon Airport's anniversary. But, with poor rating, i dont think they will pursue the original plan. But, who knows?

With a new cast, PD, writer, it can still happen.

All 3 lead stars have projects waiting for them already this July so i doubt if they will extend their appearances.

Nah, there's no preview for ep. 15.

Maybe, someone can get the summary.

Guest acemaverick

I agree.... that will be nothing new to K-drama... <_<

But, i think they will deal will Dr,. SMW's illness quickly and with not much frills.

We're left with only 2 eppies. How will they cram everything in there? :wacko:

no preview, i jus watched

Guest cathycasi21

I was thinking the same thing..maybe there's something we missed and it is a 20 episode kdrama (One can hope right? ;) ) I can't wait to watch the rest of Air city. Just finished episode 10 (thanks to our lovely subbers! :)) LJJ is on my list for hot fav actors.hehehe There's just an intensity about him that you just love. And CJW will always be my fav actress. I couldn't stop laughing when they thought DG was crying in front of the waterfall but she was only inspecting the Moss that was found in the waterfall. hahah

Brief translation based on the Chinese text by cindycho@bhjwlove.com

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?ut...03/77c02007.htm

77c02007.jpg

Sports.chosun internet poll of the recent most popular actress on screen,

Jiwoo is no. 1. 15.gif

Next week poll is for the most popular on screen couple. :)

http://sports.chosun.com/

At lower left corner, check the related picture, then click the right hand side grey color box to enter poll.

Guest skygazer

i wonder why they threw in more new plots with only 2 eps left *scratch head*

i hope they know what i've been through...it seems my life is suspending between sat and sun geeeez

Guest kyotoji

just finished watching epi 14... abit disappointed and boring though... nothing much... nothing to be get spiced up. <_<

here are some scenes that i would like to share though, at least they give me some moments...

** hmmm... the way, the one who wear spectacles pat on the other's stomach... and the way his hand hold the non-spectacled one... looked abit gay to me... kekekeke

gay1kx6.jpg

gay2fy5.jpg

gay3ag8.jpg

after the few earlier scenes, this scene do make them really a "couple" to me

gay4py5.jpg

** Omg.... yum... yum... yummy

i find the bread very yummy... some more so many colours... make my appetite feels good...

Wonder what are the ingredients in that bread?

breadnk1.jpg

** ya... i agree with some of u - this guy is another hottie. He got very deep dimples LOL.. :w00t:

handsomechapvh6.jpg

** but why he was beaten up? Can any1 help to explan?

injureddg0.jpg

** this scene is so "funny" in a way. They are trying to piece up torn papers back to a document. But somehow, their chinese is really up-to-NO standard.. They have the words all upside down. :wacko:

pieceup1ng7.jpg

The girl later scolded the guy for piecing up wrongly. But she also matched it wrongly too. :wacko:

pieceup2fq4.jpg

And that guy is clever, leave this "important task" to them and he left the room. What a colleague... :ph34r:

giveup1en8.jpg

giveup2nk5.jpg

** I suppose this is the only scene that i liked - a warm hug for HS from DG.

he is so surprised but he feels that he is on top on the air.

hug1fc2.jpg

hahaha... see that jealous look from JS. i like the look meh.

hug2vn0.jpg

and ya... this time round, HS can give JS a victory look.

See how happy he is and he is showing off...

hug3ho7.jpg

Guest ellabel

i wonder why they threw in more new plots with only 2 eps left *scratch head*

i hope they know what i've been through...it seems my life is suspending between sat and sun geeeez

Hmmm.... becoz they finished hastily the other plots so they need new plots to fill the last few eppies.

So far, the writers of AC have been consistent in putting 1 plot after another and finishing them off quickly. Let's see how fast they can solve these last (if indeed they were the last :wacko: ) 2 plots. Of corz, they still have the love angle and Doctor SMW's illness to resolve.

Me too... cant go out late on Sat. and Sun. nite since AC started. Have to be back home by 8 pm. :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

and ya... this time round, HS can give JS a victory look.

See how happy he is and he is showing off...

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/1123/hug3ho7.jpg

Mianneh for this pic... i cant resist to quote it. B)

That facial expression of Ha Joon is priceless. :w00t:

If I'm Ji sung, I'll be steaming. :lol:

It's like HJ put one over JS. :P

Guest kyotoji

^^ ellabel, of course, you can make that pic quote. Feel free to quote it. ;)

And ya... that expression of HJ - havent seen that for some time.

I am also worried now for the development on the last 2 episodes...

How will they end off? :huh:

i was thinking maybe the PD will make the lame traditional way of Kdrama.

They will make MK leave the hospital due to her illness and her intention to hide from JS.

As for whether JS know the truth or not - maybe he will know but is after MK left the hospital. And due to this, he may not accept DG cos he feel bad for MW if he did so.

As for HJ, he still unable to make DG likes/loves him, but he is contented to have her as a best friend.

Really lame, isnt it. :crazy:

Really cant think of an ending... cos there is not much time, unless there is no other "interesting" and "exciting" plots to be "exercised" on the airport anymore... and they will spend 1 or 2 episodes to round off the 4-sided relationship

Argh.... what will happened to them? :crazy:

Referring to 7875's post on top... i loved the way JS sleeps... so relax, so charming, so sexy...the way he put his hands while sleeping... OMG... i **melted** LOL :w00t: :blush: :w00t:

Guest ripgal

I have no expectations whatsoever for a grand ending anymore..actually not even a good one. Despite all the cute sizzling moments between DK and JS, which were probably why I still held onto my hopes in continuing in the first place (yeap, just to see if there're are more JS-DK moments), I still can't figure out how the PD/writers are going to make a good or at least satisfactory closure. I can just pray that they don't make anybody die ...well as yet. (cos we have sick MW around :crazy:) Cos if she dies, I'm so gona kill the writers/PD..cos that'd be soooo ridiculous!

Guest ellabel

kyotoji.... whisper... :phew: .. the mods mite cite me coz the rule in soompi is no quoting of pics... that's why i asked for their indulgence...

Hahaha!! Looks like the ppl in AC thread are all anxious to know how the ending will be.

I've never before worry about a K-drama ending, no matter how i like or dislike it. :lol:

We've already thot of different endings bordering on the absurd and ridiculous.

But, isnt it fun? :w00t::rolleyes:

For a long time now, this is the first time that I'm really clueless on how a drama will end. Not even a guess when i usually guess right for drama endings. :phew:;)

Anyway, like ripgal said, i hope nobody dies and pls..pls....writers... why not spring a pleasant surprise for us, AC-shippers. :rolleyes:

Hmm..iam still questioning how they're gonna deal with SMW illness. I love to see JS and DK became a couple, but i feel disgust if JS left in the dark for SMW condition..

and i hate it if JS separate with DK after he found out..it's just toooo K-DRAMA

I feel the same as you ..apple red...I really wonder how they manage about SMW illness...I hate JS/DG separately at the end...or JS left DG due to guilty of MW's death...Hopefully not end like this...PLSSS

Guest cathycasi21

I feel the same as you ..apple red...I really wonder how they manage about SMW illness...I hate JS/DG separately at the end...or JS left DG due to guilty of MW's death...Hopefully not end like this...PLSSS

Gawd I really hope that's not the case....JS and DG give you that awwww factor well in my opinion anyways. I'm really curious as to how they are going to tell JS about MW illness and how he will act. I'm going to be dying of curiousity till Saturday. I really really want this to be a happy ending!

Archived